Viva le Purple

((Will post))

He went a bit faster than stopped, not wanting to hurt her. "Oh you really are light" he smiled letting her go gently on the ground. Once she was stable enough he decided to hold her hand as they walked around the busy crowded streets of Brightstone. "So tell me more about yourself, where did you came from, your parents? Anything I want to know everything" he said exstatic.

Hoshi laced her fingers with Victor's not wanting to let go really. "I think I already told you where I came from. Tokyo, Japan. My twin brother is still there along with my dad. I live with my mom, Haruhi near Brightstone. I sware Haruhi thinks that being this close to me is going to make me like her more." She said clear distast in her voice. Hoshi couldn't help it, she hated her mother sometimes. "My mom at the moment runs a mail order service of hair and skin care things for witches. Don't get me started on how lame I think it is." She said with a sigh. "What about you. Your American right?" She asked with a bright smile.

"Sorry short memeory" he said shaking his hair as his curls bounce a bit. "Yes I am American from California" he would say proudley holding her hand. "So you don't like your mom?" he ask wanting to know more about their relationship. He got along well with his parents, the only thing, he was in only child. He hated being the only one, they grace him with to much attention.

Hoshi rolled her eyes. "It was about a year and a half of playing parental ping-pong while they where fighting over who got to keep us then finally deciding that while I could choose who I stayed with that Tohoru-kun would do better in the care of my father. Believe me I could go all day about how much I don't like my parents." She said siriosly then shook her head. "But really you so don't want to know about that. How is California? The only thing I know about the place is what I have read from Pet Shop of Horrers and that took place in San Fransisco's China Town." She said laughing. Hoshi had so many issues with her mother it wasn't even funny. She wasn't talking about that though. Hoshi reached out and messed with Victor's hair a little. "I love the curls." She said smiling brightly.

"Its warm, sunny and lots of earthquakes" he said smiling at her touch of his curls. "Maybe you can come visit one day, you know go surfing and catch some waves" he said making a dude sign with his right hand. "Maybe I will be the one teaching you" he said twirling her her purple hair with his left hand.

Hoshi looked down then back up as if thinking. "Well... Anything to get away from Haruhi-san and I've never been to any other part of California other than LA for some photo shoots Haruhi-san had to do the hair to." She said brightly. She couldn't wait. Hoshi was going all over the place now. Just like her mother. "I know the purple is irrisitable but after the ball my hair is going oragne." She said. Hoshi liked to chainge her hair when she felt that people where getting used to how she looked.

"Orange really?" he ask walking along side of her. "You really like funky colors" he say smiling touching her finger tips. "I would dye my hair but my mother would kill me" he of course was their only child so he was center of attention. "Only thing I ever done to it was trimm it and braided back."

Hoshi smiled but then put her hands on her hips. "Haruhi-san can't say anything about it. It's my hair I can do what I like to it. That and she's not very good at putting rules on me." She said confidently. Not even her own mother could hold her down it seemed. "Well why go with normal colors? I like to have a permanent spotlight shined on me." She said her grin now takeing on mischieviose quality. She pressed into Victor slightly making she that the sharpish spikes on her leg didn't make contact with him.

"I can see that" he twisted the end of her hair, soft and beautiful that how it felt. "You sure are creative" Victor wished he was. He never followed fashion usually just puts on what he thinks look great on him. And than their was his parents always having to dressed their best, so of course Victor was one to be polite and follow his parents rules.

Hoshi bumped Victor slightly with her hip and smiled wide. "You seem like such a good boy. Are you really?" She asked as she looped her arms around his waist. She knew they where getting some odd looks but that was because no guy ever thought that Hoshi would take on a boyfriend.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back