Viva le Purple

Hoshi Icchihara

OOC First Name
Ana V
Wand
Cherry Wand 12 1/2" Essence of Wood Rose
Hoshi left Taylor's party after a bit because she had other plans. She had told that delectable second year Victor to meet her here for two reasons. One was so he could see her in her almost natural state and the other was to have some conversation without being interupted. Hoshi chose a bench in front of the Three Broomsticks and sat down crossing her legs at the knee.

Her purple and black stalkings where more noticable at this angle but the tight purple skirt didn't move an inch. She made sure of that. If it had the skirt would have become indeasent. The purple corseted number she had chosen to ware molded out the curves she already had making her look as flawless as a model. She let her purple hair flow over her shoulders making the small animal skull at her throat more noticable.

Victor would walk at a normal human pace. He wasn't in no rush to meet Hoshi knowing well he had all the time to get to know her. He was dressed quite comfotabley a bit preppy for a California boy, but not to much just so he wouldn't scare her away. His new room mate didn't fancy him well, which didnt bug Victor to say the least. He either made friends or end up making enemies it didnt bother him much. He weaved through the crowded village until he saw Hoshi sitting down alone in front of the three broomstick , she was different that so sure. But she grace her own beauty, he smirked as he appeared behind her. "Hello Hoshi"

Hoshi looke up with a bright smile on her face, she had senced him coming a fair while back. It seemed the only person that could sneak up on her now was That Boy but she would not let thoughts of him ruin this. "You came Victor-Kun!" She said as she kneeled on the bench and wraped her purple covered arms around him in a friendly hug. The sleeve was purple up to the elbow then it became black netting all the way up to a fair bit of her chest where the corset started. "I was starting to worry here for a minute." She joked flirtingly.

He would wrapp his arms around her waist in a friendly way of course. He didn't know he be missed that much, espically by her. "Of course didn't want to be a jerk" he would laugh departing from her hug. She was truley a goth, but in a bright sort of way. The purple sure went with her in a fashionable way. "Don't you look lvely" he would say taking a seat right next to her.

Hoshi had the disency to blush slightly. She fixed herself down on the bench then crossed her legs at the knee again. She got a few looks the boys in sevral spots but she ingnored them. She had made a boy crash into a post once before so this was nothing. "Thanks and you don't look to bad yourself." She said smiling again. "You know you never got a chance of ansewer my question the other day." She said looking up at him expectently. She was going to the Ball because her friends had sort of pressured her into it. It would be nice to take a date with her.

"Ah what question" he would look away playing it off a bit, than chuckle. "No I' don't know if I'm going. Never been to one. Will you be going?" he asked her feeling the need to know so. And who'd be the lucky guy.

Hoshi had pouted a bit when Victor played the question off but then laughed along with him. She wasn't much of giggler. "Yeah but I will be going by myself. It turns out that as fabulos as I am I tend to scare off anyone who might ask me." She said with a playful sigh. Hoshi shook her head laughing. "No really, my friends wouldn't hear of me not going even though I don't have a date. Oh well, it's going to be fun really and I have my camara from home so I will be able to take canded shot of all the mishaps that happen at the Ball." She said with an evil smirk on her lips.

"I have a feeling this ball would be interesting" he would smirk looking at her. In a weird way, and it seems so weird a Gryffinndor going out with a Slytherin as a date. Did that ever happen in Hogwarts he would ask himself. But only to clear his voice "Would you like to go with me?" he would ask her looking deep into her eyes. "I know how bad it would be, you know to be dateless and all"

Hoshi's deep brown eyes went wide with shock as they looked right back at Victor. "Do you really want ask me after being treated the way you where by Hadan-Senpie?" She asked. Hoshi was all for it. She liked Victor she really did. He was a nice guy and truly handsome. "Because I would really love to go with you if you mean it." She said her voice growing a bit shy. Just a bit. Hoshi was not one to be shy for long.

He laughs a bit as she goes shy, but only to tease her because she sure can hide her girlie side "Yes I mean it, I don't mind going with you if you want to at least" she was beautiful. And what not to go out with someone so totally different from you. I just hope this lead to something new, he would say to himself.

Shy moment was over when Victor said that. Hoshi inveloped him in another hug while kissing his cheek. "Thank you, you are so sweet Victor-kun." She said. She didn't mind that he was teasing her about the shy bit. She knew that she wasn't the girlyest of girls but that was because she didn't want to use that to get dates. It would be too easy for her to be like Toni or other girls like that. If a guy was going to like her he was going to like her for her, skulls and all. "And you'll meet my friends while hopfuly making new ones." She added as she sat back down. Hoshi could see herself with Victor. If things worked out she would never again spend another sleepless night because of That Boy.

"Only problem I have no dress robe" he would return her hug thinking what he should do. "I would have to purchase some while were here. Don't want to be dressed in regular slacks" he would chuckle. Than smile brushing his fingers against her delicate shoulders" Do you know how to dance?"

Hoshi looked down the back up at Victor then inched closer to him on the bench. "I know how to dance in a certan way but I don't know if it would be at all allowed on the Hogwarts dance floor." She said then allowed her hand to travle up from whe touched her up his arm. "I think there is a shop called Madem Malkin's that sales things like that. I've only been in there once to get my work robes. I'm not much of a shopper." She said laughing softly. Hoshi wasn't, she tended to get her pieces from junk stores and places where one normally wouldn't shop.

Victor watched Hoshi touch his arms. He would blush a bit letting her fingers wonder "I ah shop alot but never for wizard clothing." he laugh easily feeling his face brighten. "I would make you dance, at least for me if I agree to go to this dance"

Hoshi shook her head. "If? Your the one that asked me." She said laughing. "But I would dance for you, or with you rather. I'm not doing that alone." She said letting her voice drop a bit. She was inches away from Victor's face but she was hovoring there. Was she really going to do this? It was not like she hadn't kissed anyone before but she was feeling a bit iffy about it. Then she realized what was holding her back. Stop it and let things happen. She thought, scolding herself for being so careful lately.

"Yeah and that is why you have to dance with me" he could feel her inches away from his face. He didn't know if she was attempting to kiss him, or that she wanted too. He stood still waiting for her to react, if she was going to kiss him, he wanted to be sure that what she wanted. He only kissed one girl in his entire life, and it was muggel girl back home. Hoshi would be his first witch to kiss him, and in a long time. He tilted his head a bit to meet her direction.

Hoshi laughed then looked up into Victor's eyes as if to ask for permisson before pressing her lips against his. She was a bit dissapointed that he hadn't taken the hint at taken the kiss from her but it was alright. It was thier first as a sort of couple after all. It was soppoed to be a bit aquward. She was just greatful that nether one of them wore braces. Hoshi had her hand braced on Victor's shoulder because she had to lean up a bit. There where some disadvantages to being short sometimes.

His eyes lit up, before he took her into a kiss. His lips pressed against hers, closing his eyes devoruing her sweet lips. In his mind he was saying, I hope I'm doing this right, I hope I'm doing this right. His arms would lace her petite waist as the kiss deepends causing him to flush a bit. After departing from her lush lips, he could not help but grinned ear to ear.

Hoshi felt his arm around her waist. She felt safe and Victor was not a bad kisser. In fact when he deepened it she let out a small sigh. She looked up again blushing a bit. "I guess that was a bit forward of me but I couldn't help myself." She said placing her thumb on his chin and the rest of her right hand under it. She really, really liked Victor. This was more of what was soppoed to be. Hoshi still couldn't bring her self to giggle though.

"It's okay, I really liked it" he would smile feeling her hand upon his chin "Can't wait to have you dancing" he would laugh a big hugging her waist. So now he had a girlfriend, he would have to tell his parents about this. He knew they wouldn't mind, he was young so it was a first time for everything.

Hoshi nodded egerly. "I can't wait for the whole day, it's going to be epic now." She said slipping her arms around his neck. "I can call you boyfriend now can't I?" She asked jokenly. She knew that she had Victor. Victor, Victory. This was a small victory for her. She was finally getting out of the chains that Henric had slipped around her. Happyness swelled inside her from this thought.

"I don't think that such a good idea" he would pause looking dead straight in her eyes motionless. But his white straight teeth gleam before he could say anything, tugging her more into a gentle hug. "Of course I'm your boyfriend" he would pick her up a bit trouching around with her, easily able to carry her around. "I don't just kiss and that be it" he would laugh nuzzling her neck.

Hoshi laughed in a sexy sort of way. "Well it seems I have landed with a gentlemen. Lucky really." She said as she twined her fingers in that tossled hair of Victor's. "Don't think because I'm light you can carry me around whenever you like." She said in a joke wornaing. She felt so warm in his arms, Hoshi knew that this was a good thing. She pecked at Victor's lips softly when he nuzzled her. She had shivered a bit from that and not from it beeing kind of cold out.

Victor laughed picking her up and twirling her around. I guess the barrior of her sillyness was coming down, now that they where togther. He still didn't mind the way she was, its what made her unique and beautiful at the same time. He twirled her around some more placing her on his back, as he carried around laughing a bit

((Ball time dear: http://hogwartsnewzealand.com/topic/7116233/1/#new))

Hoshi squeaked and grabbed on to his neck. "Hey no fair I'm only 4"9'!" She yelled but was laughing at the same time. Victor had a sence of fun too. She could make this work, she knew she could. "But if you insist go fast I'm not nearly dizzy enough." She said again laughing. She could easyly make Victor let her go. She could do so many things. But Hoshi thought it was best for Victor to find out about her temper and other things later on when he has time to see and like her good side.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back