Visiting Tremain (Closed)

Luxen Silverback

Luxen moved silently through the night apparating outside Tremain manor. Slowly and silently he entered the property, many of it's defensives would not strike him simply because they knew who he was. Luxen pointed his wand and a silvery peacock began moving throughout the property searching for anything that should not be there. Looking up Luxen smiled slightly as he saw his mother place Luthor away in his bed. The Silver Peacock returned to him as Luxen smiled at his patronus "go" he whispered as the peacock took off again to find Luxen's wife. He had alot to explain and didn't have alot of time, Le'Creigh might have already checked the place out or perhaps be on her way now.

Luxen had destroyed the grave of his first child, the one he almost shared with Le'Creigh. The child had died and had been finally taken from his mind once and for all. The next time he met with Le'Creigh he would kill her and finally be free to confront the old ones. "In the darkest hour most divine, shall always stand the organization nine" Luxen said coldly as he waved his wand a small gold ring appeared in his hand glowing bright green. It meant that he needed to go back to London something that he would not do. Luxen waved his wand once more and the gold ring vanished from the spot it had been, back to his secrete chamber a place nobody knew about. No one except perhaps a pathetic little elf that even Luxen had underestimated.

Maeve paced her bedroom floor which had become a habit since her husband had simply disappeared. She was constantly worried about him and discovered she was grateful for her mother-in-laws presence since then. Martha had been utterly helpful with Luthor and for that Maeve was grateful. As much as she absolutely adored her son, she missed her beloved husband so much that seeing his eyes every time she looked at their son, her heart broke. For fear of transferring her worries on to Luthor, Maeve especially did not put the child down to sleep. Wanting him to enjoy his slumber.

Her white silk nightdress and house robe, swished delicately as she paced back and forth. Willing Luxen to come home to her. As if all her wishing had worked, a silver mist found its way to her giving her a message that her husband was outside. Maeve didn't even wait until the patronus had faded but was running blindly down the stairs and out the front door. Her long raven coloured hair almost billowing out behind her.

"Luxen?" she called into the dark of the night, her voice was hopeful but so weary. She needed to see him.

Luxen turned to see his wife wearing his black leather robes. "Maeve" Luxen said as he walked towards her his Patronus making another sweep around the house. Luxen had missed his wife deeply but had to keep her out of this, if she were too involved then they would surely come for her. His mother would protect Luthor and Maeve as long as what was coming didn't think they knew anything. "It's good to see you" Luxen said though knew it wasn't enough, something inside him stirred as he looked up at the cresent moon, fiorelli's daughter would be fine tonight though it is a bit curious as to whether or not Le'Creigh would go after the werewolf. Luxen didn't care about the little whelp other than that she should stay away from Luthor.

Sweet innocent Luthor, the only heir to the Silverback Legacy. Even without Luxen's physical presence his silver snake would linger teaching him all the things that Luxen could not. Luthor would be groomed properly by the snake and his mother and with Maeve's gentle encouragement he would rise to be a powerfull and deadly force that the world would not be prepared for. Luthor was truly everything to Luxen, loved more than anything else on this Earth. When he looked at Maeve however he questioned whether he loved the mother of his child more than the child. When his first child died Luxen did not know and when he found out he had lost faith in his love, would such a thing be the same should Luthor die in the hands of Maeve?

No, Maeve meant more to him than Le'Creigh and Luthor would never die in her custody.

"Luxen" she saw him at last and ran to him, unable to stop herself throwing her arms about him and holding him close or holding herself close to him.
"I was so worried" she took a step back and looked up into his face, "Are you alright?"
Her heart could not take it if he were in some sort of trouble but why else would he have left the way he had without word or warning. She rested her forehead against his lips before placing her own in its stead.
"I've missed you. Luthor has missed you. Your mother has been wonderful" Maeve and Martha were not exactly friends and would most likely never be but they shared two common factors Luxen and Luthor. These two held the women together like a mutual appreciation society. Both would do everything in their power no matter how limited to ensure the safety of both.

"I'm fine, I've missed you as well" Luxen said as he embraced his wife. "I'm sorry I left but I'm going to have to do it again, I'm sorry" Luxen said softly unable to tell her what it all meant. "How is Luthor?" Luxen asked as he looked up at the room of his son, the light was off which probably meant that he was fast asleep. Luxen felt a bit weird that Maeve was actually getting along with his mother. His mother didn't exactly admire Maeve however still respected his wishes. Luxen looked as his patronus moved across the roofs ensuring that the property was safe and Le'Creigh was still not around.

Maeve took a step backwards. He was leaving her again. Her mind told her only one thing and that was he was leaving her for someone else. It was probably stupid but Giovanni had been so secretive and constantly absent as well before he was going to leave her. Of course he died before getting the chance to in the end but looking at Luxen she wondered was that what was coming next?

Her heart shuddered, could she cope if he did? She would have to of course, for Luthors sake and Andromeda’s. Though her daughter was sorely becoming a thorn in her side now. She had written to her asking her to return home to help while Luxen was gone and still as of yet, there was no word from her. Ungrateful beyond words, Maeve was glad in a way that her once so beloved daughter, now an infected werewolf of a girl, would not be near her son. Her adorable, handsome son. Every day she was reminded of his father by how so alike they looked.

“Luthor is fine, your mother has been very helpful in that regard” as much as Maeve and Martha did not get on, they did tolerate each other for this at least. Her voice was so bleak, empty waiting for the crushing blow that she thought would come.

Luxen wrapped his arms around his wife and smelt her hair. Her scent was something that helped him get through the long days that he spent on the run and it was then that he made up his mind not to run any longer, he would face Le'Creigh and kill her so that his family could be together. If anyone else appeared Luxen would handle them accordingly. "You know I don't want to leave, I want to be with you and Luthor and get rid of my mother so that we could raise our son together" Luxen said as he looked into her eyes "some things just have to be taken care of first and then we can be together in peace" Luxen said with a slight smile as he leaned forward and kissed his wife passionately "we could have another child afterwards if you wish, a daughter perhaps" Luxen said knowing that it would probably cheer Maeve up dearly to have the daughter that she could actually be proud of and love with her whole heart.

Maeve felt his arms about her and closed her eyes to savour the sensation of being close to the man she loved. She listened to him and a slow smile spread across her beautiful features. All previous notions of him being unfaithful were banished with his words. How could she ever doubt that he loved her, when they shared the same heart.
The thought of them having another child was exhilarating and if that child so happened to be a daughter then even better. She would always love Andromeda but she just didn't seem like her daughter anymore, a wild beast perhaps but nothing more. Maeve didn't even feel bad about thinking about her eldest child this way, a werewolf was a wild beast after all. A very dangerous one.
"I would like that" she smiled kissing him back, "I would love that. Can you come in, I'm sure you're mother would like to see you".
It would also deflect the hundreds of questions that Martha would unload on her if she were to go back into the house at this time of night, wearing only her nightdress and Luxens coat.

As Luxen watched his silver Peacock fly throughout the property he thought of seeing his son, feeling his skin but decided it would be best if he didn't "it would be better if I didn't go inside, perhaps we could sit in the garden?" Luxen suggested knowing that there was a white swing that the pair could sit and talk for a bit more while it was still safe, the garden was something his mother deeply prized herself in and her moonlillies were very nice at night as they gave off a puple glow depending on how the moon was. Right now it would glow but not show too much light so they would be safe. Luxen looked up as he saw his raven fly overhead, Creigh was just another defender in these dark hours as Luxen lead his wife towards the enchanted flowers that made up the Tremain Gardens. A small yet dangerous garden maze surrounded them as it spread itself allowing direct acess to the center where a field of flowers and a beautifully decorated swing stood waiting for the two of them.

"Alright" she let him lead her through the maze of flowers to the garden swing, but he could have led her anywhere. Where he went she would always follow, so many times since they had been reunited had she regretted their years apart, the years she had spent with Giovanni thinking she was save and loved but it had all been a lie. But this, what she had with Luxen was a pure love, it surpassed everything.
Sitting on the swing beside him she looked up once more into his handsome face, her hand traced the outline of his jaw and she marvelled once again at how lucky she was to have him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back