Visiting the hourglasses

Demelza Rogers

Demelza got dressed in hufflepuff inspired colours. She was happy that she got sorted into hufflepuff, it seemed to be the right house for her. Everyone was friendly and happy just like herself, well most people were. There were a couple of girls who seemed disappointed to be in hufflepuff, but Demelza hadn't really spoke to them.

She reached the entrance hall and she looked over at the house hourglasses that would soon be filled with gems. Demelza walked closer to the hufflepuff hourglass and imagined it filled with gems. She would love to contribute points for hufflepuff, lots of them. It would be great if Hufflepuff won the house cup this year, her mum would have to take back everything she said about Demelza. Her mum wasn't too thrilled with her being in Hufflepuff as she was in Slytherin, but Demelza didn't care she was happy that she was very different from her mum.

Zeke got dressed in a random oufit, he decided on having a lazy day so didn't really care what he wore for it. He went downstairs, near the entrance hall, going for a random walk until he ran into someone.

Luckily for Zeke's lazy day, one of his friends was in the entrance hall looking at the hourglasses. "Demmy!" He yelled and walked quickly up to her, giving his current girl a hug. "How you been love?"

Demelza gasped when someone flung their arms around her but soon her face emerged into a huge beam. She knew who it was even without seeing his face, she recognised his voice. She turned round and hugged Zeke back. "I've been fine, how about you? It feels like I haven't seen you in ages!" she said excitedly.

Zeke grinned and spun her around in the hug. "I've been fine but I'm even better now." HE grinned cheekily and put her down. "I know, It's been forever."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back