Visiting relatives

Chyou Jin Howard

OOC First Name
Sally [main]
Wand
Ivy Wand 13" Essence of Gargoyle Tooth
Chyou had never liked holidays, the main reason was because then she had to stay away from the castle and she had to either stay in someone else's house or with her father. She hadn't seen his face for years now, she didn't even want to talk with him. She was actually bribed by him, he gave her money and she shouldn't tell anyone about the past. This explained why non of the twins knew what really happened to their mother. And beside Chyou had no interest in telling them what happened, they shouldn't know, at least not until Calvin was dead. As soon as she was allowed to cast the killing curse outside school, she would kill him. Of course, who wouldn't, he was a monster, a heartless creature.

After being apparated by someone older, Chyou took her things and brought it to the home of the Kawamuras. She was somehow related with them, if she wasn't mistaken, they were Lykke's cousin. "Open it" She talked to the house elf's of hers as he opened the door. She walked inside, hanging her coat on the hanger and looked around, trying to find where they were.

On hearing a crack, Hagan lept downstairs to see who'd arrived at the house. With just himself and his siblings who attended Durmstrang lived here, it was rare that he was able to see his other brothers, however when he noticed a girl standing next to an elf, he realised he was going to be dissapointed. It was Chyou. The girl who apparently was a distant relation to the Kawamura's, although Hagan hadn't really bothered to work out how. Every holiday, they would have the pleasure of looking after another student. "Chyou" he greeted her, nodding and walking past out into the kitchen. "You must have travelled far" he began convosation, knowing she apparated by some force. Only a fool wouldn't have noticed the smashed glass vase laying by the girls feet. "Any plans whilst your here for christmas?" He asked. The only events he could think of was his brothers 20th birthday was on the first of January.

It was quiet for a while but then Chyou could hear the foot step of someone walking, she turned herself to the side and stood still, waiting for him or her to reveal themselves. "Hagan san" The girl bowed showing a respect to Hagan who was older than her. She took a few steps toward him as she looked at him in the eye, showing no emotion. "Actually, I've been here for a while, but I dislike staying in the hotels." At first she thought the hotels were good but after seeing those filthy wizards, Chyou decided not to be around them. "If Lykke is able to leave the school of hers then I'd like to meet her" Nothing important, but she had to meet her. Chyou had no idea what was up with her younger siblings. The only person who would know more about them was Lykke. Well that was if she cared, if not then Chyou could always ask one of the professors. Chyou had never showed an interest in her younger siblings anyway, so why should her cousin cared about them? "My room?" Chyou wasn't planning on standing in the living room for hours with all her trunks beside her. "And... Thank you for letting me stay" The girl had never really thanked anyone before, but the Kawamuras deserved being thanked.

On hearing her cousins name, she wandered out into the landing to see Hagan and Chyou. "Lykke never likes leaving the school" she said amtter-of-factly, leaning against the door grame as her dark red short hair flicked around her face. "She's got her group to worry about" Olathia's voice was high and quiet, "She might come to visit us, but if she does i wouldn't get too excited" Olathia had met Lykke twice before, and both events had her danglering upside down in the back garden. Dispite their age, Lykke was skilled, and unfortunatly there wasn't much Olathia could do about it. She had difficulties when it came to classes, and recently she'd just given up. As Olathia disspeared out of site, she waved her hand at the house elf, and watched as he began to write a letter to Miss. Wu. Prehaps the whole family would be round for Christmas. That would be..interesting. "You can share my room" she called through, she didn't mind.

Another footstep was heard by Chyou as she looked at Olathia who came talking about Lykke having a group in the school. "What group?" Chyou was far too arrogant to be in a group, she hung out with a friend, that was it. She didn't like to cling with other people beside the boy who had known her since she was young and the boy who accompany her since then. "Psh" She scoffed not believing what she heard. "I need your help" She said looking back to Hagan and gave him a picture of a girl. "I'm planning on killing her after I get to use magic outside school. But I need more information about her" She had been extremely jealous of this scum. Why didn't he attack her? Why? Was he in love with her? Of course Chyou had never told this to anyone, why should she?

"The Dark Elites" he shrugged, taking the picture and leading Chyou to the study. The study was bright and clear, just like the rest of the house. The majority of the walls were made of glass, and afterall it was the 20's. "You're a little bit young to have murder on your mind arn't you?" he asked, looking at the photo. "Who is she? And why are you so interested in killing her?" He asked, turning to look at the girl straight in the eyes. To want to kill someone with so much strength, surely means that person did something to seriously offend her. Hagan took a seat at a desk, continuing to watch Chyou and wait for her answer.

Chyou followed the cousin of hers to an unfamiliar room, she had never been there before. Well why should she? "I've been thinking about killing a lot of people lately" She was serious about this, no one knew what really happen to the sister of Hagan's mother, no one but Chyou. And no one had to know. "Don't ask why" She then looked away and took a seat. Now she was in a big trouble, she wasn't going to confess anything to him. She didn't want him to know, no one knew about this anyway, about her being jealous of this girl. "Haven't you cast the killing curse before Hagan? Or slip a poison in someone's drink?" She tilted her head a little, now looking at Hagan in the eye. If he did killed anyone, she would be so proud of him and looked up to him. And probably learn from him seeing that she had never killed anyone before but was eager to do it.

Hagan thought for a moment, pondering over the child's questions, before pulling his seat closer to her, and whispering under his breath. "I don't know what you've got up there in that head of yours, but if your serious on this, i suppose i can help you out" It was good. Being a Death Eater you were always close to the Dark Arts. Hagan knew she was probably feeling very alone if she had many murders on her mind, however didn't pursue it with his sister in the other room. "This is between you and me" He said, looking at her straight in the eyes. "I can't say i've killed anyone no," his voice was low, "But i've been close. A few years ago an Auror caught me and Aayati trying to rescue an azkaban prisoner, and i almost performed...the curse" he said, barely whispering now. "However Aayati pulled me away. I don't know what happened after that. Aayati might be able to tell you more. I think he was the one who finished him off, and to be honest, i'm glad i havent had that hanging over my shoulder. Sure, i've done, many, things to hurt people, but to kill them? I don't think i was ready for that then" Whether he was now was a different story. "If you want some poison, you should speak to Decha. He's the one who owns the Deathly Vial. Whatever deathly concoction you need, he's the man to get it for you" He said, standing, "We'd better be getting you some food" he said, handing back her photo. "And this is between just us alright. Don't go telling your friends about this" he warned, walking back towards the study door. "Shall we?" he offered, opening the door for her.
<i>
</i>

Chyou leaned back to the seat of hers and listened to her cousin carefully "I just need more information about her, but I shall have the honor to kill her" What was it like to kill someone? To see a lifeless body lying in front of her? That was epic and she couldn't wait any longer to see her pale face on the ground. "She took what's mine, that's why" She now could give a reason, it was true the boy should be hers, not that she liked him that way but he should have went out with a pureblood or at least not some random bimbos. "That's quite disappointing, that you don't get to kill the man." She stood up walking with Hagan to the door. "My lips are sealed, I tell my friends nothing" Even her family knew nothing about her two secrets. What they knew was her not being able to get along with her father because of an unknown reason and most were making it up, but none knew the real reason. "I will talk to Decha san soon, I'd like to know how to brew it" She did know how to brew a lot of poisons but there were some that she need help with, beside that she didn't have the ingredients, she didn't know the amount of it. "Thanks for everything" Again she bowed down.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back