Visiting Bellatrix

Bellatrix looked slightly embarrassed. "Now..." she said in a barely audible tone.

Kiera laughed. "All right well they are in my room. I will run and get them. I will be back in a few minutes." she said as she got up off the bed. Kiera ran out of the room and up the flights of stairs to the Gryffindor House.

Bellatrix sighed leaning her head back upon the pillow.

ooc: Perhaps we should give Patrick a chance to post...or not. Your choice.

Bellatrix quickly took the packages setting one next to her and the other on her lap as she quickly sat up. She then ran her long nails along the edge slowly ripping it open to see....

A soft warm sytherin sweater!

"Thank you so much Kiera!" Bellatrix said joyfully snuggling her face into the sweater. Quickly she grabbed the next box and with the same procedure pulled out a...

Sytherin ring!

She quickly placed it on her bony pointer finger, a perfect fit. "Its lovely..." she said as she awed at the ring in the light.

Kiera laughed a happy laugh. It made her feel good to see the joy on Bella's face. She seemed to really like her presents. "I did good right?" she asked cheerfully. "I thought you would like them. They are pretty."

"You've done wonderful..." Bellatrix said, now in a more reserved tone. "Though...I have not gotten you anything..." She said now looking slightly ashamed.

Kiera laughed again. "So Bella I have been thinking and I have decided to compete in gymnastics again this summer. I have missed it too much. And well. I was wondering if you would come and watch?" she asked.

"I do not know...yet...though I do not wish to promise something, and then fall through on that promise..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back