OOC First Name
Kait
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Wand
12" Ash wand with tail of unicorn hair core
Kiera walked down to the Hospital wing. She had just returned to Hogwarts from Christmas vacation. Kiera was upset to hear that Bella was in the hospital. She hoped she was feeling some better. Kiera quietly walked into the wing. She saw Bella laying in a bed. Kiera made her way over. "Hello. How are you?" Kiera asked softly.

Bellatrix rolled over, her sunken eyes flickered open and over to Kiera's. "Oh...your back!" she said sounding shocked more than enthusiastic, which was what she meant. "How was your holiday? Did your mum play nice?"

Kiera was happy to see that Bella seemed to miss her company. Kiera grinned. "Im back!" she said cheerfully. She walked closer to the bed. She sat down and made herself comfortable on the end of the bed. "For the most part she was nice. She even gave me a christmas present." Kiera said. She had been shocked that Jacqueline had even considered getting her presents.

Kiera laughed. "It surprised me too." she said honestly. Bella sounded a little hoarse to Kiera. She frowned. "Would you like me to get you something to drink?" Kiera asked with a concerned smile.

"No, I'm fine. Just tired is all..." Bellatrix said suddenly, though her voice still sounded rather off.

Kiera rolled her eyes. "I dont mind Bella." she said as she got up off the bed. She ignored any protests Bella might make. Kiera scanned the room for a sink. She spotted one in the corner. It even had glasses on the counter. Kiera made her way over to it. She picked up the glass and filled it full with water. She carefully carried it back to Bella. "Your welcome!" she said with a cheerful smile.

Bellatrix flashed a slight smile to Kiera. "Thank you..." she said softly taking the glass and occasionally sipping the water. Unsure what else to say.

"Oh really...I guess a present means that you won't tell me what it is?" Bellatrix asked sounding rather intrigued, purposely ignoring the question about being discharged from the hospital.

Kiera was slightly surprised by how much honesty she was getting out of Bella today. Kiera did not show the surprise on her face though. "Im sorry Bella. I got this in the Harbor. I bet you could take it back if you hate it." she said with a small smile.

Patrick had heard chatter and had come out to see Bellatrix's friend Kiera had come to visit. He smiled as the two seemed to fall easily into conversation. He didn't mean to listen but as he was restocking the cabinet with potions there wasn't much choice, so when Bellatrix began to laugh it was his own fault that his eaves dropping was nearly the cause of him dropping some important potion bottles. Once he had made sure they were all secure and safely in place. He turned around looking at the two girls.
It had definitly been Bellatrix Green who had laughed, he was speechless but delighted at the same time.

Bellatrix suddenly stopped, the smile upon her face, quickly fell, and any trace of cheerful laughter was gone. Her now cold eyes met Patricks, and she just stared back. Watching him watch her.

Kiera had her back to Patrick. She hadnt even noticed he was in the room. Bella's expression suddenly twisted into the cold glare and Kiera knew someone else had come in. Kiera turned her head to see who had caused Bella's cheerfulness to leave. She found it was nurse Patrick. Kiera smiled at the man in her normal friendly manner. Kiera winked but only because Bella couldnt see her face. She knew Patrick was probably just worried about Bellatrix. She turned back around to face her friend. "Well I think your safe from what you would call a bad present. Its not any type of muggle object and its not a Gryffindor poster." she teased.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back