Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Too Young to Care
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Curly 8 Inch Whippy Vine Wand with Essence of Belladonna Core
Marlee walked the grandmothers house. She wanted spend more time with her and later she will be going to new shcool. She liked her grandmother and also she wanted see Penny. Marlee smiled around and today was sunny day. She take her bag and looked for some tips and walked the magazine and by some cake. Becouse Marlee learned from her parents never go to atherts with nothing. When she arrived, Marlee knok the door.

@Penny Wills

This was boring. Penny had come all the way to London with her grandmother but from her perspective it was just two old witches having a yarn. She asked for the millionth time if Marlee was coming, and the answer was always 'hopefully yes.' Penny beamed when there was a knock at the door. "I'll get it" She jumped up and answered the door, "Marlee! Hi!" She jumped onto her to give her a hug. "Oh oops, I didn't squash the goodies did I?!"

-Hi, Penny!- She was surprise when she gave her big and warm hug. Marlee wanted tell her about cake. -I hope not, i wanted bring our grandmother. Where is she?- Marlee asked with warm smile and there was so nice place to her and remember all good memories in the house.

"Oh lovely, that's really nice of you!" She said, moving out of her way so she could step inside. "She's in the kitchen with my gran."

-Ur welcome!Are you excaited about shcool?- Marlee wanted know Penny feeling about new year and new place and so far from home. It must be terrefaining. -Let's go!- She smiled her.

Penny smiled, "Yes I'm excited, I think Hogwarts is going to be great although I will miss my family. How about you? It'd be great if we make it into the same house!" She started rambling then Marlee brought her back to where they were, "Okay, after you!"

-I'm a little agfraid going Hogwarts but still new place around and kids. I hope we will be fine- Marlee told her. She walked the house and soon see her favorit grandmother and walked her closed and gave her hug.

"Yeah I think you'll be fine too." Penny replied confidently to reassure her, "And I'll be around if you need anything."

-Thanky, Penny!- Marlee was so lucky meef her and be of her part family. Girl was realy nice and Marlee loved nice people. Then she finaly see grandmother and walked the grandmother and gave het hug. Then Marlee say. -Who whant cake?- Marlee asked when she let go grandmother.

Penny's ears pricked up at the sound of cake. "I'd love some, what flavour is it?" Penny really liked Marlee, she was thoughtful to bring cake to the party.

- Choclate cake- Marlee say the girl with warm smile and take some knives, forks and plates to prepare the cake for cutting and put in dishes and served to both old mothers and other guests.She started worked with cake.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back