Venting

Bella smiled and laughed softly. "No Theo, you're definitely not inferior to him." She shook her head at Theo as she kept laughing.

((Oh. Thanks Aiden!))

"I'm glad someone thinks so." Theodore glared at Alyssa then turned to Isabella. "Did you wanna smack me too?" He asked.

"It's not my fault your always being mean to people." Alyssa crossed her arms over her chest. She undertsood why Theodore was throwing a fit though. He hated feeling inferior to anyone. Even Alyssa herself.

"I think you should smack him Isabella." Alyssa added in snottily.

"No." Bella said simply. She still couldn't believe Theo was taking this so well. Two girls, his cousin and the girl he liked, both liked the same guy who Theo knew was trouble from the beginning. If Bella were in his shoes she wouldn't talk to herself! Bella bit her lip and then asked, "So what's gonna happen now?"

"It depends. Are you gonna stay with me, loser boy, or no one." Theodore said humorly. Theodore knew for a fact that if his father was here he would be pounding him down with insults....because Theodore was showing a weakness.
When Alyssa told Isabella that she should smack him Theodore elbowed her in the side.

"And you need to stop smacking people. I don't care how pretty everyone thinks you are...one day your gonna get smacked back." Theodore growled at her.

Bella was taken aback by Theo's question. He was asking her to make a decision she didn't want to make. "Umm well," she started as she bit her lip again. "I think it's best for all of us if I just wasn't with anyone because there are too many complications," she said slowly and quietly. She avoided looking at their eyes and just looked down at her feet.

Then she looked up when Theo growled at Alyssa and said, "Leave her alone. She's just letting out some anger," while shrugging.

"Thank you Isabella." Alyssa smiled. She somewhat felt bad, as poor Isabella was hit with a very tough question. Alyssa admired Isabella's decision to stay alone. Isabella probably could've wanted to be with either of the boys and they'd agree to it.

"Aw but Bella, but if you wanted to be with Aiden I'm sure he wouldn't argue." It hurt Alyssa to say it, but it was probably true. "And we know butthead over will jump in a heartbeat." Alyssa giggled.

"But if you feel like it's the best thing for you..I won't complain."

[Remember this is before the talk with Aiden so I don't know he likes me.]

Isabella sighed as Alyssa said she could choose whoever and smiled weakly. "Alyssa, Aiden likes you, so it's not like I could pick him anyway." She looked over at Theo and bit her lip. She liked him too but it just wasn't fair to him. "Why would Theo want to be with me anyway if I like someone else," Bella whispered, almost so quietly you couldn't hear.

"This Aiden boy is beyond bad news. I saw you guys stay away from him for awhile." Theodore whispered the nox charm then placed his wand back into his pocket before he placed his hands beside him.

"Then again, I know you two arn't going to listen to a thing I say....so whatever." Theodore shrugged her shoulders then started to walk away from the two girls. "Talking about nerdy Gryffindor's is starting to make my stomach churn....so I'm gonna go get something to wat. See ya." Theodore called out from behind him.

"Theo!" Bella called out to him, but he had already taken off. Isabella kicked a nearby tree out of frustration and immediately pain went shooting into her foot. "Ooouch!" she yelled, sitting on the floor to rub her foot. "Great, as if things couldn't get any worse," she said out loud.

Alyssa giggled when Bella had kicked the tree out of frustraition. It seemed something that Alyssa would've pulled herself.

"Are you okay?" She asked after a moment. She though tit was funny, but she didn't want Isabella to get hurt.

"Don't worry about him anyways." Alyssa dismissed. "He was already upset. Our parents are thinking about sneding us away if the death eater problem gets worse." Alyssa knew that problem would eithe rget solved or get worse. So she knew her chances went either way.

"If things do get worse my mom wants me to go to Beauxbatons and she wants Theodore to go to Durmstrang." Alyssa shrugged.

Isabella remained on the floor, rubbing her foot but she said, "Yeah I'll be fine."

Then she heard Alyssa say they might move schools and she immediately stood up and looked at her horrified. "What? No!! Why?!"

"Well the biggest reason is because my mom is afraid we'll get hurt." Alyssa never understood this reason herself. Theo and Alyssa were both purebloods, and from what Alyssa head the Death Eaters wanted nothing to do with purebloods. Besides, thye only kidnapped one person. It's not like it's the end of the world.

"My father also thinks were not gaining enough hatred for muggle-borns here." Alyssa snorted at this one. She wondered why it mattered to him who Alyssa was friends with.

Isabella just stood there, stunned. "No! You're kidding right? You can't leave! This whole kidnapping thing isn't a big enough deal for you to leave!" Isabella rambled as if she were trying to convince Alyssa, even though she wasn't the one who wanted to go.

"Wait, what?" she added once she said they weren't gaining enough hatred towards muggle borns.

"My father thinks Theodore and I are getting too friendly with muggle borns. He's starting to upset that were not cursing them to the end of the earth." Alyssa muttered in an irritated tone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back