Venting

Alyssa Chevalier

OOC First Name
Jessye
Wand
Willow Wand 13 1/4" Essence of Veela Hair
After Alyssa had found out about Aiden and Isabella her heart had literally ripped itself into pieces. Never before had she felt so betrayed and alone. So without thinking Alyssa stormed her way through the castle and eventually had found herself standing outside the forbidden forest.
It was dark outside so Alyssa was hoping no one would be able to see her crying.

"I can't believe this is happening to me." Alyssa wiped her eyes and sniffed as sat on the ground, not caring if she got her dress dirty from sitting on the ground.

Isabella had noticed Alyssa leave the castle after she and Aiden had their talk. Bella had left them alone and gone to her room, unable to handle everything that was going on. But she was really concerned for her best friend so she chased her all down the castle and noticed she was going towards the Forbidden Forest. When she finally got close enough she could tell Alyssa was crying and immediately Bella's eyes teared up too. This was definitely the last thing she wanted. "Um Alyssa?" she said timidly. She didn't expect Alyssa to be friendly with her, why should she? If Bella were in her shoes she'd be the same if not worse to her.

Alyssa immediantly stopped her sobbing and looked up. Alyssa had been surprised to see Isabella standing there looking down at her. Alyssa felt extreme curiousity to why Isabella of all people would be there.

"W-why are you here?" Alyssa asked as she wiped her eyes and sat up. "I thought you stayed with Aiden." Alyssa looked around to see if anyone had come with her before she let out a huge sniffle.

Isabella frowned at Alyssa and immediately sat down next to her on the ground. "You're my best friend Alyssa," Isabella said simply. She was even going to make a joke about how she'd just ruined her dress for her by sitting next to her on the dirt but felt that jokes weren't a good idea right now. "No I left when Aiden left. I don't know where he went," she said absentmindedly. "I'm sorry about all this Alyssa," Bella said softly, blinking away any tears that were forming.

Alyssa sighed and placed her head on her knees. She couldn't help but start to cry again, even if she wanted to stop and try to be strong for once in her life. She knew that Isabella was her best friend aswell. But everything had gotten so screwed up. Alyssa wouldn't be surprised if Aiden talked to her anymore.
But she had been so angry a him and Isabella, that she just couldn't keep it inside her head.

"So am I. I should've just stayed away and left you guys alone....or maybe I actually should've gone to Beauxbatons like my mother wanted." Alyssa muttered trough her sniffles.

Theodore carefully walked up to the two girls with a deep look on his face. His wand had been lit of with lumos charm but he could still barely see their faces. He immediantly knew that when Alyssa had run out of the castle crying that something had happened and that he'd better go see if she was alright.

Theodore however was shocked to see that Isabella had also been seating next to his sobbing cousin. Theo didn't say anything to them, instead he just stared and attempted to piece together what happened in his mind.

"No you shouldn't have gone. I'm glad you're here," Isabella said firmly. Bella wanted to say more but didn't really know what to say. She knew this was all her fault. Suddenly she saw the dim light coming from a wand and she was scared it was a Professor but it was someone worse, at least to Bella for that moment. She saw Theo and gulped. Soon he'd know everything. Bella wanted to cry even more now.

"I can't believe he did this to you." Theodore growled and lowered himself onto his knees. His placed his dimly lit wand on the ground and crawled over to Alyssa. He placed his hands on her bony shoulders and gently shook her.

"Hey stop it. This boy isn't worth crying over." Theodore whispered calmly.

Isabella just watched the two and her heart was breaking. She couldn't believe she had caused all this mess. She bit her lip unsure of whether to say it or not. "It's not his fault," she started slowly but she couldn't continue, she wanted to say It's my fault, but it was as if her voice had left her. Tears began falling down her face and all she managed to say was "I'm sorry Alyssa."

"No it's not you fault Isabella." Theodore whispered in attempt to calm her down as well. Theodore pulled Alyssa onto his lap and wrapped his arm around Isabella's shoulders so that she could rest her head on his shoulder.

"He isn't worth either of you. Were pureblood remember. Alyssa if you got heavily involved now...what do you think would happen to us later. Another link would die out." Theodore glanced at Isabella because the same idea applied for her. "Besides if he really like either of you he wouldn't have let this happen." Theodore spoke bitterly about Aiden. He knew that boy was bad news from the start.

And now he made of fool of someone from the Snow family...which would definantly anger her father.

Isabella began to cry more as Theo tried to console her and put his arm around her. "No you don't understand," she said getting angry. "This is my fault!" she almost yelled. "It's all my fault and I knew it was bad from the beginning. I tried stopping myself Alyssa, I promise. I don't know what I was thinking," she said getting quieter. She didn't know if Theo knew she liked Aiden yet but all she kept repeating was "It's all my fault."

"Your right. It is all your fault." Alyssa teased and gave Isabella small smile hoping that she would catch on that she was joking. "But crying about it isn't going to help us at all. But I've decided that I'm going on a boyfast. no boys till I'm older." Alyssa smiled hoping that Isabella got her reasoning behind it.

"I still like Aiden, but things will just be to awkward between us now." Alyssa smiled.

//Alrigh tguys, I gotta go. I might be back on laterz.//

[Aww! See ya later! :D ]

Isabella couldn't help but laugh as she was crying because Alyssa was making jokes. She smiled weakly at her best friend and said, "You're right," as she wiped off her tears. "This is stupid," she said. Bella still felt guilty but she figured if Alyssa could be okay with it then she could too.

"I know this is going to sound mean and hateful Isabella, but I know you of all people are going to continue to go around with Aiden. And your going to hurt Alyssa. So maybe it's best....if we just leave you and him out of our lives." Theodore said loud and clear and he moved Alyssa away from his lap and stood up.

Theodore turned and looked and Alyssa with a looked that commanded her to get up and come with him. Theodore knew that this thing had gone far enough, he didn't care if Alyssa got mad at him....but her heart was going to get trampled on.

"I like you...but not enough to get my heart trampled on." Theodore beant down and picked up his still lit wand.

//Better?//

Alyssa frowned at he rolder cousin before she pulled her foot back and lightly kicked him in the shin. She realized he was angry....but he didn't need to throw a fit about it.

"Be nice." Alyssa warned.

[Yeah better! :) ]

Bella stared at Theo dumbfounded. "I-I can't--" she started to say. "Fine, if you don't want me to talk to him...then I won't," she said after she gathered her thoughts. Bella had to admit it was tough for her to say that, but it was best for them.
Then she said, "Nevermind, I think you're right Theo. Maybe it is best that we not talk to each other. I'm hurting all of you guys, and that's not good, so I'll do you the favor of not talking to you. I like you too, but I'm hurting you too much," she said quietly as she stood up, getting ready to leave the forest.

[Happy Thanksgiving to you guys too! ^_^ ]

"What?" Bella asked simply, waiting to see if Alyssa would insult her too. She felt horrible because of what Theo had said already.

"Don't listen to anything he says." Alyssa glared at Theodore before lightly moving him out of the way. "Don't throw our friendship away because of some boy. Theo's only upset beause he believe's he lost you to a Gryffindor...and a half-blood. I hink he feels insulted. So he's trying to be mean."

"Our friendship is way more important to me too," Bella siad seriously, nodding her head. "I never meant for this to happen. And I understand how Theo would think that and he has every right to be mad at me. I'm sorry," she said looking towards Theo again.

"Aww Bella." Alyssa smiled lightly. She knew that Bella was sorry, even if things had gone worse Alyssa was sure she could never hate her for it. Sometimes things like this just happen...and you can't let those kind of things bring you down.
Suddenly Alyssa turned and punched Theodore roughly in the arm.

"You idiot. Can't you see that she's sorry. Now stop being an idiot and go hug her or something." Alyssa snapped as she glared as her cousin.

"Ow. Why are going back to the hitting?" Theodore muttered and rubbed his arm where Alyssa had hit him. He had to admit that she could punch pretty hard for a girl her size.
Theodore sighed and his eyes softened. His knew that it wasn't Isabella's fault, he had just let his anger take the better of him.

"I'm sorry Isabella. I didn't mean it. I just got kind of jealous...and upset because...well that guy is a halfblood...and a gryffindor. It makes me feel inferior to him. And I know I'm not." Theodore huffed proudly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back