Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single (Looking)
Sexual Orientation
Hetero
Wand
Knotted 8 Inch Unyielding Rosewood Wand with Fwooper Feather Core
Cupcake Clara valked the garden and she was today made vanilla cupcake and she didn't know where find @Lumio Skey and then she was agreed eat her self Vanilla cupcake in the Hogwarts garden. She sit the ground with her blanket and Orange juice. Cupcake was so many and good smell. Clara was so proud with her self and she take first bite to eat.

Casper had been in the gardens, sitting behind a tree and sketching some of the flowers, when he heard a rustling behind him. He blinked, surprised, and peeked around the tree to see a blond girl sitting nearby. Feeling nervous, he bit his lip. "H-hello," He murmured, keeping himself tucked behind the tree a bit in case he needed to run away.

Clara always was smell nice and smell was from lillies. She was enyoi eating cupcake when she hear somoune voice. "Hello! One a cupcake? I made my self!" She hoped that was easy to start talk with him. Clara was nice girl from Ravenclaw house and she was always glad meet new people around.

Casper hesitated, peeking at her from around the tree. "I, um, thank you," he murmured, not moving closer. "It's alright, but um, no, I can't have too much sugar." He swallowed nervously. "It looks good though," he murmured. "I, um, am I bothering you? I can leave?" He offered, even though he knew his cousins would scold him for leaving so easily when he had been here first.

"Oh, i understand!" Clara know that somtimes people have a alergic to sugar and that was sad. "Thanky!" Clara blushed then she was shcook about his words. "No, you not bothering me, if you want to, you can stay. I will be happy with company!" Clara hoped that she was not to much talking and she don't wanted scared the boy.

Casper bit his lip. She seemed nice. He ducked back behind the tree, grabbing his sketchbook and pencils before moving to sit against the other side of the tree, closer to the girl but still a little bit away. "I'm Casper," he introduced himself shyly.

"Nice to meet you Casper! My name is Clara and i don't bite!" Clara joked a little bit and hoped that help him a little better. "Are you from Ravenclaw house?" She asked.

Casper shook his head. "No, I'm in Hufflepuff." He answered softly. He fidgeted nervously with his pencil. "Y-youre in my class sometimes, aren't you?" He questioned, thinking she looked familiar.

"I'm ravenclaw house!" She told him with proud smile. "Yes, we are somtimes in the same class!" Clara told him and finished her cupcake.

Casper nodded, glancing down at his sketchbook again. "My cousin's best friend is in Ravenclaw," He murmured. "Addison talks about Augusts a lot," he offered, not sure if it was good conversation but still trying anyway.

"Oh, i see him in our leason but i never talk to him!" Clara didn't know why she don't talked to him. But she hear from other people that he was nice person.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back