Valkyries Practice!

Elizabeth Malfoy

((Ignore this entire topic))

((ooc: uhh...I'm not seeing any of those clothes for guys... Maybe I'm just not seeing them...))

((Seriously? x_x er... Want to pick something similar? You get to be special, since you're the only boy. Try to make it similar though.))

((Well part of why I am asking if because I do not recall ever deciding on team colors or anything.))

((the main thing is that they need the pictures for the yearbook kid of soonish, and it would take awhile to decide team colors and uniform. I mean, it took us 3 practices to decide the name.

If you'd like, we could try to do team colors. I'm just worried that it would take up a LOT of practice time))

((How soon do they need everything? I don't recall them giving a date. I may have missed it though.))

((Alicia PMed me. I assume that they want it within the next couple weeks. We could do that and talk about it, but we'd also end up losing loads of practice time.

Here, I have an idea. I'll delete my first post, we'll ignore this practice, and start another one that will just be a meeting about colors. One sec))

((Now I feel bad. Personally, no offense, but I dislike this entire doll thing. I was never one for these dolls, and they have close to nothing that fits with Sophia's personality. Everything is so...cute. This Quidditch thing will be heard to orchestrate.))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back