Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Single (Looking)
Sexual Orientation
Hetrosexual
Wand
10ΒΎ , Cherry wand with Phoenix Tail Feather Core
Eustace was by pink rose for her friend Hilda. He know he made a little mistake and was late sending roses to friends and he felt so gilty when he know that Hilda send him a rose and he wanted say thanky for being all the time his friend. He liked Hilda and he take pink rose with a note and present, there was friendship braclet for Hilda. Eustace was made Hilda him self a friendship braclet and hoped that she will be like them.

Pink rose
friendship braclet

So sorry, for not sending rose, but i hope you like this
For my apologize.
Thanky, for being my friend

@Hildegard de Valeriane

Hilda had gone outside for some fresh air, when she came back in front of the common room, she noticed that her friend Eusatce was waiting for someone "Hey Eustace, how are you?" she said, hugging him and being careful not to drop what he was holding out of his hands.
"You are waiting for someone?" she added, looking at the rose and the bracelet he had .

"Hey! I wait you!" He hugged Hilda and smiled her. "This is for you and friendship braclet to, i made my self and hope you like. I was to late send friends roses and i was feal so bad and i want you apologize!" Eustace told her and hoped that she will be not mad. "Happy, valentins day!" He gave her present and pink rose. Eustace wanted make her friends happy.

Hilda took the gift and the rose that her friend handed her, she immediately put the bracelet around her wrist and admiring the vivid colors that was flirting with Gryffindor. "Thank you very much Eustace, I love them" she said as she squeezed ,for the second time, the boy in her arms.
"And don't worry I really don't blame you for not sending me a rose, plus you just gave me one with a present so" she added to reassure Eustace.

He was glad when Hilda liked the present. "I'm glad you liked!" Eustace smiled her and he was so happy be with her and he didn't feel bad how was first time with Lily. "Thanky, Hilda!" Eustace smiled her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back