Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
??
Wand
Knotted 8 Inch Unyielding Pear Wand with Unicorn Hair Core
Elizabella was not upset that she broke up and end friendship with Nate. It's was for the best and right now she was on the table. It was a little sad that she was alone and none friend around and she take deep breath. Mayby better go back to green house and spend time with plants? It was a good idea and last five minets and a little time eat more she will be go back greenhouse where she belong more.

Parker was kinda disappointed, sad and angry at himself. Why on Earth he would kiss Charlie? Parker saw Bella and went towards her, he had no idea who else could help him. "Bella, I screwed up," the tears swelled in Parker's eyes, he was feeling sorry for what he did and even more, that it caused Charlie to think that Parker was admitting in feelings. "I'm dumb, worthless and I just don't ever think forward," he just went in and hugged her. It was kinda a red flag that Parker was feeling awful since he never really caused any touches in public himself.

"Are you cry? What wrong? I broke up to but i don't cry" She joked and finished drink orange juice. "Calm down. Do you need food? That help calm down" She told him and hugged her brother. "You are not dumb. You are the sweetesr brother in the world. Who broke up with you is idiot" She looked her brother eyes and try his tears go away with her hand.

Parker just couldn't keep himself together, he just almost played one of his closest friends since the first year and now... Parker was just dumb. He listened to everything that Bella said and just tried to get rid of his tears too. "I- no one broke up with me b-but I-i I kissed Ch-Charlie b-because-e I-i s-saw Val with L-louis and Ch-Charlie," Parker took a second to get rid of his own tears to be able to continue talking normally. "And Charlie, h-he said that t-the anonymous Pink r-rose I got t-today was from him a-and I just walked a-away," he was speaking a bit calmer but he still was an emotional mess.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back