Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Teddy ♡
Wand
Curly 11" Sturdy Pine Wand with Meteorite Dust Core
Clementine literally, actually clapped her hands when she saw that she got to deliver a rose to the Ravenclaw, Flavio Morales. She had only met the boy once but she considered everyone a friend regardless of whether or not they thought the same about her. Her handful of roses was dwindling down to a few and she hid them behind her back as she stopped by the Ravenclaw table at lunch time in search for the quiet boy. "Hi Flavio," she said excitedly, "I've got something for you!"

Flavio's day had been taken over by rose deliveries, but he didn't mind it. He was a mix of happy and exhausted by the time he sat down at the Ravenclaw table for lunch, but more happy than anything because he was making Kylie happy by delivering roses and also making the recipients of the roses happy. Talking to so many people in a day was out of his comfort zone but he was glad that he could at least take a break and eat something before completing the rest of his deliveries. He made a sandwich upon sitting down and was halfway through chewing a mouthful when he was approached by Clementine. He quickly swallowed the food in his mouth and dusted any bread crumbs from his hands before he responded. "A rose?" He asked, curious and surprised that someone had thought of him enough to send him one this year.

"Yup!" Clementine replied happily, pulling out the flower from behind her back. She handed over the yellow rose and asked, "How were your deliveries?" In the mean time she also pulled out the small card that accompanied his flower and gave it to him.
Dear Flavio,

Thanks for being a great friend! When you get this, it will have been a whole year.

I hope its many more
Amber
<i>
</i>​

Flavio took the yellow rose as it was handed to him and smiled at Clementine as he answered her question. "They are very tiring, but still fun." He said, placing the yellow flower on the table. When he was handed the accompanying note he didn't waste a second to unfold it and read what the sender had written. The fact that Amber sent him a flower this year made his heart melt, as did the realization they had become friends a year ago to that very day. He was glad to have also sent a rose to her and more so glad to have such a great friend that looked out for him while also having his best interests at heart. He placed the note on the table next to the rose and looked back towards Clementine, still smiling as he spoke to her. Reading the note had put his mood in much higher spirits so he no longer felt as shy as he would usually. "How are your deliveries?"

Clementine smiled and nodded. "Yeah they can be a bit tiring," she agreed but she meant physically tiring whereas Flavio probably meant it a different way, not that it mattered to Clementine. She let him read his card and beamed when he smiled at it. "My deliveries are going great," she said, "Plus I got a flower of my own which I hadn't expected!" She had already been having a good day but now the pink rose had made her entire week.

Flavio was happy to hear that Clementine's deliveries were going well. It almost made him want to stand up and continue the rest of his deliveries right there and then but he was still too drained from speaking to so many people and running around the castle in order to speak to them. "Now we both have flowers!" He exclaimed. "Who was your flower from?" He then asked, hoping he wasn't crossing any boundaries by asking about the rose she'd been given, also hoping he wasn't keeping her from the rest of her deliveries by striking up a conversation.

Clementine beamed when Flavio exclaimed they both had flowers; this was her favorite part of the flower delivery, because it made so many people happy in the smallest ways. When he asked who her flower was from, the Hufflepuff got a little giggly as she said, "I don't know, a secret admirer!" The idea was so thrilling to her even though she had an idea of who it was.

It was sweet to hear that Clementine had a secret admirer. She was cheerful and pretty. Flavio understood why someone would admire her in secret and he also thought that she of all people deserved a kind rose as she was so kind herself, always smiling and brightening people's days regardless if she was delivering roses. At least that's what Flavio had gathered about the girl in the few times they had spoken. He hoped they would speak again and become good friends in the same way he and Amber were friends. "That's very exciting." Flavio told her, smiling wider. "I wonder if we will get more roses today."

Clementine smiled and nodded in agreement; the idea of getting sent roses from a secret admirer was very exciting. But there was an added thrill when there was a high chance of guessing who sent it correctly. "I think I know who sent it," she said with a bright smile. As for Flavio's other comment, Clementine shrugged her shoulders nonchalantly and said, "I am certainly not expecting any other roses. Are you?" She was pleasantly curious to see who else the boy would like to receive roses from.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back