Valentie's chocolate

Hoshi Icchihara

OOC First Name
Ana V
Wand
Cherry Wand 12 1/2" Essence of Wood Rose
((That know Hoshi- sorry it's a bit late))

Hoshi was waiting outside the Great Hall with a basket full of V-day chocolate. It didn't seem like Valentines Day was a day that Hoshi would celebrate but there was a reson that Hoshi was dressed up a red gittery corset and black stalkings. In Japan exsactly one month after V-day came White Day. The day when the boys that where given chocolate by the girls have to give a return gift to the girls. Hoshi was planing on banking in.

The only thing that would have been better would have been if she could sort of bully Sukie into being the Valentiens Sakura again but he had more friends here so she couldn't do it not to mention he was friendly with the Glame Squad. That was another issue. For now Hoshi needed to catch the boys that she was planing on having get her White Day presents. Hoshi fixed the glitterly red head band she put at the top of her head and smiled as people started to come out of Great Hall.

[This is Valentines night right? :blink: ]

Sam kissed Toni one last time as they departed from the Great Hall. The had just eaten lunch together and he couldn't wait to see her again for the Valentines Ball. He watched her walk out of sight into the dungeons before turning around to go return to the fourth floor, he had a goofy smile printed on his face. Though something caught his eye that made the goofy looking smile disappear. Something glittery? No...? "Hoshi?" He asked and stepped closer to her. He looked at her outfit. "Wow. Not your usual attire. But..." He paused. "Wow." Sam looked back up to her face and then laughed. "Whats with this?" He asked her not only indicating her clothes but the big basket of chocolates she was holding.

[It would have been during the day because Hoshi's planning on hiding for the ball.]

Hoshi saw Sam and smiled wide. "Here you are. Friendship chocolate for Sam-kun and I will be waiting for a good return gift on White Day. Don't forget it's March 14th." She said with a wide smile. "This is what I do every year although all the crazyness of the year before stopped the chocolat give away." She said looking around. Knight should have been coming around soon. She had a bar for him too. Mike chocolate for all her guy friends. She was hoping that Jacob and Andrew came around too. It would be long before she introduced White Day to Hogwarts.

Andrew wasn't feeling Valantine-ish at all. He knew their was a masked ball going on in the Great Hall but he didn't feel like he should be there. He could have asked Caina to go with him and she could have agreed without showing the simplest hesitation but he didn't want to do that either. He didn't want everyone to think of them as a couple because he knew Caina didn't like him in that way. The way he had started thinking about her.

Therefore, Andrew had not attended the Valantine evening and had been in the library reading anything and everything that his eyes could read.It was late, almost midnight when the Librarian shooed him away and switched off the lights. He walked back to the dungeons dreamily as he looked around all the happy couples here and there on his way.

On arriving in the dungeons, he spotted Hoshi. She looked different with her red glittery outfit. She didn't look like she was pranking on anyone but she looked happy and simple.Does this have anything to do with Henric? he thought with a smile as he walked to her and said "Hello Hoshi. Watcha doing?"

It was very clear and warm day out side and Jacob had decided to take a stroll out into the lawns.Streching his legs felt good and so did the warm sunshine on his skin.He had rolled up the sleeves of his white shirt and his red velvet coat was hanging on his right shoulder.

He wasn't planning on going back to the cold dark dungeon common room but instead to go and find someone that he could take to the valentine's ball since he had broken up with his former girlfriend Liberty Barnett.

He reached the Entrance hall and saw someone wearing a glittery red dress.It looked like Hoshi but he didn't dare to believe it.He knew that Hoshi wasn't the Valentine one and that she would rather hide in the dungeons that celebrate the day.What then was she up to?

Jacob walked in her direction grinning.She seemed to be holding a big basket of what-no-one-knew.Jake finally reached her and stopped."What are you up to Hoshi-chan?"he asked her as he unrolled his sleeves and shrugged into his red coat.He felt hot in his outfit but it worked as long as he looked good."I'm sure you have more on your mind than giving out Valantine choclates."he said peeking into her basket.He hoped that she hadn't poisoned them and wasn't going to give one to him.

[Okay I edited :) ]

"Thanks..?" He said slightly confused as he took the chocolate from. "I just wish I got you something." He said scratching the back of his neck awkwardly. He didn't know what the hell White Day was and was almost afraid to ask but luckily two other boys joined them which saved him from having to ask. "Is Scorpius coming?" Sam asked Hoshi. He hadn't seen Knight in the longest time, he hadn't even told him about him and Toni. In fact he hadn't told anyone yet.

Hoshi laughed into her hand. "Don't worry Sam-kun you have a whole month to get me something. This is what is done in Japan. The girls give out chocolate for Valenties Day then March 14th comes around it's the guy's turn to give the girl's return gifts." She said then turned to the two guys that had come round. Hoshi took out two chocolate slabs from her basket and gave on to each Andrew and Jacob. "Happy Valenties day you two." She said cheerly and handed them the huge slabs. "I'm expecting great things for White Day." She said in a sing song voice. She turned back to Sam and smiled wide. "Knight-kun should be here soon." It cane to Hoshi that some people might see this as a joke but Hoshi never really fooled around when it came to her White Day celebration. Hoshi was slightly nervace. While nearly all the chocolate in her basket was store bought and warped in white and red papar (Even on Valenties day Hoshi wouldn't touch the color pink) there was some in a bag near at the very bottom of the basket. She had made this stuff her self so she didn't know how good it was and it had a very special name tag. This she wasn't showing to anyone. Hoshi wasn't even sure she was giving the bag away.

Ares was making his way to his dorm after lunch when he came across a group of people gathered in the entrance hall. He paused for a moment wondering what all the commotion was. He smirked as he saw Hoshi in the middle of it, he shook his head, she seemed to be giving out chocolate, It probably comes with a price he thought. He watched for a moment longer as she talked to one of the boys and the Ravenclaw boy thought about what the older girl had told him, I deserve better he remembered, he shrugged gave Hoshi a friendly smile and turned around to continue back to his dorm best not to get involved he thought.

Hoshi spotted Ares and smiled wide. She moved from her spot in front of the Great Hall and took a small bag. "Here, yours isn't friendship chocholat." She said with a wide grin on her face. If he wanted to come after her he could. For once White Day did not apply. "Later then." She walking back to her guy friends. If he didn't want to talk to her she wasn't going to force him but still it was fun to confuse him. That was her White day gift she thougtht.

"Thankyou" Andrew said with a grin as he accepted the chocolate bar. "I'll remember to get you something you love" he said with a smile. Although he was smiling he secretly gulped in nervousness. Last time he had gone to get a girly gift he had been beaten by women when he entered a ladies saloon!

"Thanks Hoshi."he told him as he took the slab of chocolate.It looked homemade and smelled delicious."Did you make it your self?"he asked as he unwrapped it and took a small bite.It was very delicious."Hmm,this is very good Hoshi."he commented.

Hoshi shook her head so that her bright purple locks sprayed everywhere. "You wouldn't eat it if I had Jake-kun no I bought this but it's the best Honeydukes had to offer so you still owe me." She said laughing as if she had joked with him. Hoshi turned to Andrew and gave him a hug. "Thank you for my White Day and for helping me the other day. I nearly have the feather light charm down. Though I still can't get my trunk to be light as a feather." She said with a sigh. Then again Hoshi did have anti-curse charms on her trunk. Her mother made her get them because of tyhings that could happen.

The doors on the Great Hall swung open, as Tichondrius stepped into the hall. A gust of wind whipped through the opened doors, causing the jet black leather duster he wore to billow dramatically around him. The light from the open door caught on his face, casting the scars on it in sharp relief, making him look dangerous. As he scanned the hall, he noted his apprentice giving out chocolate. Tichondrius frowned, remembering the tradition of White Day. Shrugging, he walked towards the Hufflepuff table, Hayate perched comfortably on his shoulder.

Hoshi spotted Ti as he walked into the Great Hall and blushed invollenterly. Had he always looked like Vampire Hunter D? Hoshi shook her head to get the thoughts out of her head and took one of the friendship chocolates that she was giving out when she thought better of it seemed. Hoshi put the bar back into her basket then continued to look out for other boys she knew. There was little reason to rope Ti into White Day when he was already so grasiosly teaching her his deadly art.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back