Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Eryk
Wand
Holly Wand 11" Essence of Phoenix Feather
Libby walked in a daze around the library, staring but not really seeing what she was doing. It was that time of year again, valentines. She shivered, all it was really was a day where all singles should get together and sulk about how they've tried and failed. She didn't care too much, after breaking up with Jacob she realized she'd rather spend it alone than with him at least. She wouldn't be able to get anyone for the ball at this rate, not that she wanted to, she was done with couples at the moment.

Neita made her way into the library even though the ball hadnt started yet, couples were already walking around being couply and Neita couldnt stand it, so she made her way to the library the most unromantic place she could think of. She frowned as she saw a Ravenclaw couple sitting awfully close. Go figure! she thought. She wondered around looking for a interesting book to get her mind of things. "Libby!" Neita cried happily seeing her good friend "Hows your Valentines going?"

Liby smiled as she recognised Neita, she seemed to be on her own too. She watched as she came over to her, "Hey" she grinned, "Aw valentines, such a no no." she said, passing it off. "I don't do valentines, especially not now." she said, "How about you?" she asked.

Neita sighed "Never liked Valentines" she agreed "To sappy and lovey dovey for someone who's single" She paused for a moment "Especially not now?" Neita asked curiously

Libby nodded in agreement. "Yeah, Darren's back and i just broke up with Jacob" she said, this was no time to be enjoying the fact people had someone.

Tichondrius slipped into the chair opposite the two girls. "'Sup, ladies. Mopping about Valentine?" he said with a grin. "Here, cheer up, have some chocolate. Hand made by yours truly," he said, tossing them both two small boxes in the shape of the Hufflepuff crest. He leaned back into the chair. "Valentine's isn't just about lovers, you know. More specifically, its about relationships. Friends and family can exchange chocolates too."

Neitas eyes widened, as Libby explained her ex was back and she just broke up with her boyfriend. Poor girl Neita thought now Im grateful that my only problem is being single on Valentines.

Before she could say anything to console Libby they were joined by Tichondrius who told them to cheer up and chucked them small boxes of chocolate, Neita smiled "Hey Tichondrius" she looked at the box and grinned as she looked at Libby and shrugged "Well look at that, we're single on Valentines and we still get chocolates from a guy!" she said happily looking at the chocolates "Thanks Ti"

He smiled, and inclined his head. "Pleasure's all mine, miladies, though I can't figure out for the life of me why two beautiful ladies like yourselves would be alone on a day like this."

Neita shrugged at Libby at grinned as she held her hands in the air "We cant figure it out either!" she joked. She smiled at Tichondrius, "What about you, who's the lucky lady?" she asked glancing around to see who he was with.

Libby raised her eyebrows at Neita to give her a "who knows" look. Before she could ask why she hadn't found anyone, she was suprized to see Ti. "Hey" she grinned at him, and caught some chocolate, "Oh these are awesome. Thanks" she smiled, taking a seat on the window sill to hear what was new with him. She'd missed out on talking to her friends recently.

"Eh. No lucky lady yet. Still hopeful though. Maybe I should stop dropping out of trees on them. I guess it freaks girls out," he said, adopting a thoughtful tone and pose.

Libby grinned when he mentioned he jumped out of trees, partly because it just sounded funny, "Hey, i used to do that. It was pretty weird" thinking about it, she never had spoken to that girl again..

"Do you like the forest?" she asked, her own eyes gleaming.

Tichondrius over at Liberty and looked at her. "Are you kidding? It's where you always find me. It's like if I were an animal, they'd put 'Habitat: Forests and lakes'. I love that place. I'm there like ... all the time."

Neita smiled as Tichondrius said he thought dropping out of trees freaks girls out. She tilted her head thinking hard as Libby she'd she'd dropped out of trees before. "I've never dropped out of a tree before" she muttered, suddenly planning to try it some time.

She smiled as Tichondrius said the forest was part of his habitat, she remembered the time she'd ran into him in the forest when Ares had been playing a prank on her.

"Awesome" she grinned, "I like going there at night. There's this one tree, i took Darren there once, it's amazing. Although last time i went there, Larissa found me.. It didn't end well" she said, remembering the state she came back to the castle in.

(uh oh. Libby is in a tad of trouble by the rosebush. Larissa and Jacob i think have it in for her :/)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back