Upset about sorting

" I'm trying my best not to. I have made a few friends.. My best friend is James..." LeighAnn smiled and put her arm around him.

Taylor smiled at the pair. She then realised she still had her supplies list in her hand. Glancing down at it she noticed the list of things she still needed.
"Well i still have a tonne of things i need to get, but hey, I'll see you at Hogwarts if not again sooner." Taylor said cheerfully.

"Oh, yea, haha, that was a bit stupid. Im Taylor, Taylor Mercer." Boy did she have the biggest habit of making herself look stupid. "Ill see you around." She smiled as she waved back at LeighAnn and began her journey to get the rest of her school supplies.

((Soz!! I have been very caught up with my exams and forgot i was in this post as well!!))
Kate looked at Aiden as he tried to help Leanne. Catching the pleading look from him Kate carried on. "Being a Hufflepuff isn't so bad and anyway, i am sure your mum would be proud of you for getting into Hogwarts and into a worthy house. Even if she didn't like the Hufflepuff's of her time. It has all changed. Do you think i am bad? And i have already been through one year in Hufflepuff. It will be fun!" Kate said kindly.

Another few people joined her and then the complaint of having friends in other houses came up so Kate joined in again, "Well, tecnically, it doesn't matter to have friends in other houses. Last year, a Gryfindor and Slytherin went out together. I dont really think we have enemy houses and we are all put into a house because of what is inside us. I wanted to be in Ravenclaw at first and one of my friends wanted to be in Ravenclaw and so did her cousin. Then my friend got put into Hufflepuff and her cousin got placed in Slytherin. There is nothing wrong with any of the houses. Right?" Kate asked hoping to have got them understanding that there was nothing wrong with being in a diferent house to where you wanted to go. Kate sighed and looked at her watch.
"Well, i have to go now. I hope i have been of some help to you and i will see you again in Hogwarts! Bye!" Kate said as she went off to go and look at the animals in Magical Menargie store.

James looked ar LeighAnn and smiled."Your mum will still be proud of you no matter what." He said and kissed her cheek. When she said that he was her best friend, he put his arm around his waist and smiled at her again.James knew how much LeighAnn wanted to be in Slytherin and would switch places with her if they were allowed."I dont care what house your in, you will never lose me" He whispered back.

James smiled and said."Anyway i know a few hufflepuffs that are okay."He thought for a minute then said."Theres Sam,Lauren and Jenn, im sure you can make friends with them."

James looked at her and said."Where do you want to go and im paying."He wasnt going to let LeighAnn pay especially when she was so upset.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back