Unwanted

Arisa Havishmen

OOC First Name
Sammy
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Curly 9 1/2 Inch Flexible Rosewood Wand with Unicorn Hair Core
Arisa sat in her room going reading some muggle book but couldn't really concentrate. Her thoughts were on her mother and her baby brother, but mainly Victor. She couldn't get him out of her head at all. Sighing she looked over to her brother who was taking a nap on her bed, she wouldn't let him out of her sights. Arisa gave up on the book and went over to the window and looked out at the grounds below, the weather outside sucked as usual. Stupid New Zealand winters she grumbled inside her head. Arisa gave up on the hopes of a letter and went back to trying to read her book.

Edward sat in his study going over the last of the paperwork he had filled out for a near by foster home. Soon he wouldn't have to deal with taking over some stupid kids anymore. Sure they were great in theory, but really, he wasn't the fatherly type. Once he was sure that everything was filled out properly he headed up to his daughters room and tried to open the door, but as usual it was locked. Edward rolled his eyes but decided to at least pretend she had some privacy and knocked on the door, "Arisa open this door right now, I've got something to tell you" he said in his usual cold voice.

Arisa frowned when she heard her father at the door. Knowing full well that he would come in weather she wanted him to or not she went and opened the door for him. Arisa gave him a blank look, "May I help you?" she asked in a sarcastic tone noticing the papers in his hand. Whats he up to now? she wondered. Arisa looked over to her brother who had just woken up and looked throughly confused himself and then back to Edward.

Edward rolled his eyes at Arisa's sarcastic tone, "Yes actually you can help me, pack up yours and your brothers things, your moving out" he replied. Edward looked around at the room, not much to pack up really. Just her clothes and school things. He looked back to his daughters face and noticed her looked hopeful. He couldn't help but give out a cold laugh, "You don't actually think I'm sending you back to your mother do you? Ha! No, I'm sick of you and your brother here, kids just aren't my thing you see, you and your brother are going to a foster home" he replied before stepping out of the room again, "Oh and be quick will you? The sooner I can get back to work the better" he added before closing the door behind him.

Megumi was happily napping in his sisters room when all of a sudden a loud knocking noise woke him up suddenly. He looked up and rubbed the sleep out of his eyes. The young boy really didn't know what was going on, something about moving out? But not back to mommy, that made him sad. Once his father had left Megumi walked up to sissy and noticed that she had a shocked look on her face, "Sissy? Whats a foster home?" he asked looking up at her with his big blue eyes.

At first Arisa couldn't believe that her father could just come in and tell them they weren't wanted anymore. Soon though her shock turned to anger and she let out a small growl, "I can't believe him! If he doesn't freaking want us just send us home!" she screamed. Arisa went and grabbed her suit case and started throwing things in it, "Well you know what. screw him!" she kept on yelling not even noticing her brother. Once she was done with her things she went next door to her brothers room and started packing his things, "Come on Megumi, were outta here" she said picking up the two suitcases and walking down the stairs with her now very confused brother following after her. She found her dad waiting at the front door tapping his foot impatiently. Arisa's father apperated her and her brother to some old building, but despite its age it looked rather clean. Once everything was worked out Arisa and her brother sat in a room full of other kids wondering what was going to happen to them.

Cameron walked into the Foster home, Her Husband and herself had Agree'd to Adopt two more Children to become apart of there family. Cameron saw Edward and walked over to him exchanging plesentarys before she saw the Two Children "Now aren't they Darling" she said as she smiled towards them. "Anything else i need to sign" she said looking back to Edward waiting for a response.

Edward waited for the people who were taking the kids off his hands to show up already. Once Cameron had finally shown up Edward gave her his fake sad face, "Oh no nothing, just take good care of my kids, I'm sure gunna miss them" he said sadly. Edward knew that he needed a better reason then not wanting to kids to get rid of them so he came up with a fake story about having to go somewhere for work for a long time and not being able to take care of them. "I'll sure miss them, If you could just give me a few more minutes with them" he said before going over to where Arisa and Megumi were sitting, "Listen you little pests, don't you dare tell them anything about me, or trust me, things will end bad" he said quietly so only they could hear. Edward put his sad look back on his face and gave both kids a hug before saying good bye to Cameron and going back home.

Arisa watched as some lady walked in and talked to Edward for a few minutes before walking over to them with a fake look of sadness on his ugly face. Arisa glared at him as he threatened her and her little brother and hugging her, much to Arisa's repulsion. Arisa's eyes followed Edward left picturing horrible things happening to him on his way home. Once he was finally out of the room Arisa wrapped her arms around Megumi who was still very confused.

Cameron nodded and rubbed Edward'sarm Affectionetly "I Promise i will" she said smiling, when he asked to have a minute alone she nodded and walked into the courner and waited.

Once Edward was gone she walked back and smiled, "You ready Children, you have a new home to go to now, Somewhere Warmer then This Place" she said with a smile as she held out her arms for the Kids. "Lets go"

Arisa was trying to explain what was going on to Megumi but then the woman who Edward had been talking to came up and told them they were coming home with her. Arisa looked around the room at all the other kids there, she really didn't want to get to know any of them so she stood up and took Megumi's hand, "Okay" she mumbled softly to the woman.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back