Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
It's Complicated
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Straight 13 Inch Flexible Aspen Wand with Basilisk Skin Core
It wasn't often that Mustafa found himself walking through the streets of Brightstone, in fact, this was highly unusual for him. He didn't like to be out and about, thought that the Ministry might be trying something funny if they found him out on the streets. He didn't trust them anymore since they fired him and in his mind his distrust was completely justified, too. But he needed to get out of the house today, there simply was no other way to deliver the care package to his sister for her birthday what with his owl having died not too long ago. Looking around him cautiously in case someone unfamiliar was approaching him out of nowhere while he made way towards the post office, Mustafa accidentally dropped the box he was holding onto. ''Ah, sh!t,'' the man muttered, bending down to gather up the scattered items again.

Giovanna was glad to be out of the house away from the baby. While she had felt a little more closeless to this child than the first, she still wasn't sure motherhood became her. She felt more concerned about losing the baby weight than she did actually with Hera. However, she was trying to better herself, and today, that included looking for matching robes for Hera, Seraphina, and herself. She hadn't been to Brightstone in quite some time and was glad to be out of the house wearing real pants. As she made her way down the walkway, she nearly ran into a man that had dropped items all over the ground. Sighing, she crossed her arms and placed her foot lightly over one of the items. "You might as well have jelly fingers if you're going to be dropping things everywhere," she sneered.

Mustafa was in the process of gathering his things and placing them back into the box when a foot was placed over one of the items. He glanced up at who it belonged to and sighed as he looked up at a woman. He didn't want to do this right here and right now but she was talking to him already, and even ''crazy'', he still considered himself a polite human being. ''It wasn't my intention to drop all of my belongings, madam,'' he said apologetically, wanting nothing more than to be able to just disapparate with all of his things. He didn't know this woman, which would normally have been a major red flag, but with her foot on one of his items, he didn't really have a choice. ''Could you please remove your foot?'' he asked next, already packing the rest of his belongings back into the box.

Giovanna squinted her eyes when the man called her madam. She was not old enough to be called that. She was hesistant to move her foot, but since he was polite, she rolled her eyes as she raised the toe of her shoe, keeping the heel in place. She looked down at the man, waiting for him to pick up the final piece. "You realize you should only use madam on people old enough to be your mother," she retorted and then paused. Maybe the second baby had actually caused her to look old. Even if she was closer to 40 than 30... maybe she did need another round of botox. "You don't think I look that old, do you?" she asked the stranger urgently.

The moment the woman raised her foot, Mustafa picked up the last item and put it back into the box. He glanced around cautiously, thinking that this was already taking way too long for his liking. The Ministry could be on to him already and Mustafa really didn't feel like duelling his way out of what would otherwise have been another easily avoidable situation. ''I am sorry madam - I mean Miss, it was not my intention to offend you in any way,'' the man said truthfully before standing up and holding the box underneath his arm. He was about to turn away from her when she asked him a question that made him frown deeply. ''I- What? No, I'd say you look around my age? I think? Thirty-four, thirty-five?'' It wasn't often that he got asked such a question, and since he didn't want to offend the woman again, hoped that his answer would suffice.

Giovanna was surprised that the man said they were around the same age. From his appearance, she would have guessed much older or not even bothered to guess, really. She hated hearing those numbers come out of his mouth - thirty-five. The fact that she had a school aged child was difficult enough, but she felt that as each day went on, she was losing more and more of her youth. She didn't want to settle down and be this image of what someone in their 30s should be. "You look like you need a shave to even qualify for my age," she sneered, projecting her own insecurities on him and never actually acknowledging her age. "Did you get everything you needed off the ground?" she asked, noticing the man had looked around before. She didn't want to talk to him longer than she had to, but she also didn't want to be called after as she walked away and associated with the scruffy man even more.

It appeared that whatever Mustafa said, the woman would take offence. He had hoped that he had been kind enough with his words but really should have known better from her previous words. He ran a hand through his beard, thinking that there was nothing wrong with it. It wasn't that long from his perspective, but then again, he didn't really care about the length of his beard. Did he really need a shave? He nodded, glancing around one more time just to make sure that everything was off the ground. ''I think that I have everything, yes.'' And he was glad that it was all back in the box, as his sister would be anything but happy with him if something was missing, even though it was a birthday present. He should really just leave his sister alone. ''Thank you for the conversation, miss, it was very pleasant,'' Mustafa said, still as polite as ever while trying to end the conversation so he could continue with his day.

Giovanna winced when the dirty man called her miss again. She sighed and crossed her arms tapping her heel at the man. "Word of advice - save the pleasantries for your elders," she sneered as she quickly turned and began walking the opposite way in the alley. After a distance, she pulled out a compact and looked at her face. She might have felt old, but she was rest assured that she still could pass for someone in her 20s. She put the compact back in her bag and continued walking down the walkway, hoping to get as far away from the man as possible.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back