Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Felix
Wand
Straight 13 Inch Unyielding Hawthorn Wand with Acromantula Web Core
Lanithro Styx looked in the mirror, his golden eyes glaring in return. He cut off his hair because he was tired of it tangling during his Quidditch matches, and other small kids tugging on it. After several bruised scalps, he was done. Lanithro had a feast planned, but he also was a little mad right now. On Valentine’s Day no less. He was in love with Felix Urie, but there was one problem. Every time he came home from a long journey, he was involved with the Scitorari. Normally, Lanithro would have no issues with it, but seeing his love battered and bruised, whereas he could have helped in some form, didn’t sit well with Lanithro. Plus, Felix could be killed or captured at any moment, so that made Lanithro feel a little paranoid. Tonight, they had the large house to themselves, having sent off Fayre to her mother’s for the week. The former Gryffindor was also bothered that Felix did not tell him. Did he not trust Lanithro? That was what he wanted to see most of all. He closed the bathroom door behind him and walked down the stairs, before he sat down at the decorated table, full of food and desserts. The candles lit up and Lanithro waited.

Felix didn't need much sleep. Sleep was for the weak and he could get so much more done in the wee hours of the morning than he could when he was running around during the day. That and he didn't have to face other people, so they wouldn't ask him what he was up to or what he was doing. That was the way he preferred it, he didn't have time to worry about people getting in his way or asking him what he was doing. It was Valentine's Day and he was going to be spending it with Lanithro. He'd never really been a fan of Valentine's Day, he couldn't even remember if he ever sent roses back in school since it was a dumb holiday, but he'd come to enjoy it over time, mostly because Lanithro liked to spoil him rotten, which wasn't something he was about to discourage his boyfriend from doing. Not at all. He kind of enjoyed all of the attention he got. It was nice to not have to look after himself for a change. He was a bit later home than he had expected, but walked in the door and looked around, following the candle light to where Lanithro was seated at the table, surrounded by some amazing food that Felix could not wait to get his hands into. "Hi babe, this looks amazing, you've clearly worked really hard." He said, missing the air of the room entirely as he leaned down to kiss Lanithro. "How long were you working on all of this, did the house elf help?" He'd taken to not using the house elf's name as it seemed to get upset whenever Felix insulted him with his "filthy tongue" so he thought it was best just to let it go.​

Lanithro kissed Felix back, and asked how long he had been working on this, or if the house elf helped out. Lantihro sighed and said, "No, I did this. It took about four hours all together." That was true, since things had to bake, sizzle, fry... All of it. But, Felix seemed to be okay right now. He did look like he had not taken a few hits. So, that was good. Lanithro gestured for him to take a seat, but then frowned a little bit. "Felix, where have you been through the nights?" Lanithro asked, even though he knew the answer. He wanted to give Felix a chance to explain himself. Lanithro wanted to be able to trust him with everything. He was so deeply involved that he didn't see a way out for him. Lanithro clasped his hands together, ignoring the food even though his stomach was yelling in protest. "You know that you can tell me anything. I want to be able to tell you everything that there is about me, everything that I do, now, in the past, and in the future." Lanithro figured that would help Felix ease into it, otherwise, Lanithro's temper might be lit. That was the last thing that he wanted to do. "So, what have you been doing?"

Last edited:
Felix had never really been someone who did things the way he was meant to, and even less so the last week weeks and months. It was just easier to do what he want, when he wanted to do it, and if he had to apologise later he would, but at least this way he got to do what he wanted. Better to ask for forgiveness rather than permission. If he did the thing and then apologised later, he was sorry, but if he asked permission, got rejected and then did it anyway, he was an @sshole. Yes, he was an @sshole, but he didn't need to be reminded of that because he broke a promise. Felix nodded as Lanithro mentioned it took him four hours to make everything. He whistled. "Whew, hard at work, too bad I missed it, you know I love you in an apron," he said, sitting on the table with his feet up on the chair beside Lanithro. He didn't feel like sitting in the chair today. Though, as Lanithro kept talking, he felt like maybe he should've taken his advice. Where had he been during the nights? What was that supposed to mean? He'd been leaving and returning at all hours the last couple of months and Lanithro had listened to him before, why would he stop listening to him now? "Lan," he started, though, he didn't actually know what to say. Could he get away with a lie? A workaround? "I've been meeting people, you know, work stuff," he said, finally, because it wasn't entirely a lie.​

As much as Lanithro wanted to blush and soak in that compliment, and flirt, he had to force it down. But, as he waited for his answer, what he heard was not enough. While, it sounded like the truth, but it was vague. It was entirely too vague. He knew Felix's job, even went there from time to time for some... fun time. But besides that, there were too many unexplained bruises. Keye would never do that to Felix, unless there was another side of her that even he didn't know. But, with some of his relatives in the Scitorari, Lanithro knew the truth. He just hoped that Felix would have shared. Lanithro scooted the chair back from the table, and stood up to his feet. His face let slip how disappointed and angry he was. It was an accident, but Lanithro turned away and started to leave the dining room, but stopped at the wall next to the kitchen. "I had hoped that you would have told me everything. My family might not be sunshine and rainbows, but I don't do what they do. If I did, I would let you know." That was the honest opinion of Lanithro. "I know you are part of the Scitorari, Felix."

Felix frowned as Lanithro pushed himself backwards, surprised at the anger and hurt he saw on his boyfriend's face. He hadn't been expecting it, so seeing it was a shock and a surprise. Felix slid off of the table and followed Lanithro, because he knew they needed to have a conversation and they couldn't do that across the rooms. Felix didn't yell, he didn't like yelling and he'd never yelled, so he wasn't about to start suddenly yelling now. "I know you're not your family, Love, I never thought you were," he said, trying to defend whatever sh*t he'd inadvertently stepped in. It didn't take him long to realise he'd royally screwed up though, because soon Lanthiro was hitting him with facts and Felix felt like he'd been physically slapped in the face. He'd been trying to protect Lanithro from all of it, he had kids after all and it was why he didn't exactly go around advertising all of this. He'd have been stupid to think he could keep Lanithro and the kids safe if anything happened and he certainly didn't want to orphan the kids. Being with the Scitorari had educated him a little on the more nefarious parts of Lan's family and so he was fully aware of what would happen if there was no immediate member to look after Fayre or the others. He didn't want them growing up with Lanithro's father or any of his siblings really. Since Lanithro was the only member of his family that had any sense. You aren't allowed to be prejudiced if you're f*cking a muggleborn that also happens to be male. Georgi was one thing, Felix was entirely another, he knew a bit more about that side of the family than he wanted to know. Enough to know it was best he stay away. "I didn't meant to lie to you," he said, coming around to look Lanithro in the eyes because he was not having this conversation with the back of his head. "I was trying to keep you safe, because you're right, your family isn't sunshine and rainbows and I may not know a lot about the people I work with," he air quoted, "but I know enough about them and about your family to put two and two together, alright, I'm not stupid." He shook his head and leaned against the opposite wall. "I love you, Lan, but don't think I'm under any illusions as to what dating you means." Permission or not, Felix knew it would take only one bad day for his face to be disappeared forever, probably to the point he would never have existed in the first place. "It's great that you got your Patriarchal approval or whatever, but its not your ass on the line if sh*t goes south."

Being mad at Felix was hard, especially when everything that was coming out of his mouth was true. They were both involved in the dangerous section of the world, though Felix chose to go into the Scitorari, whereas Lanithro was born into it. Lanithro sighed, before he turned to face Felix with his golden eyes. "Actually, if things go south, it isn't just you." Lanithro revealed some information on one of his late so many great aunts. She was a beauty. She could have had any pureblood male she wanted, but she chose wrong. She chose a muggle. The Patriarch at the time allowed her a few years of bliss, before killing her, her husband, and their child. Lanithro also told of his uncle Vladislav, how he lost his entire line except one child, and his former lovers because of his older brother. "So, don't think it is only you. Myy family has evolved to where they are more about family. Though, once you are in, you don't get out alive, or at least, altered in some way. At least if you go down, I do too. And, it is unlikely since my father doesn't care right now anyway. You are keeping me from Lyra. Dad hated her family."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back