Untimely Friend or Foe?

A very flattered, but shocked Eliza took into the embrace. "Heck, if the subject of reading will get my a hug, I think I'm gonna start talking about it more often." Eliza smiled at him. "So, got any questions for me? I love to play twenty questions."

Paul sure did have a question. It was such a risky one and seriously wasn't sure about it. He decided he'd go for it. "Single?" He asked with a wink attempting to cool it out. Truth was, he was a nervous wreck after that question.

Eliza blushed, "Well, yes I am. Not to many guys want me." She smiled at him.

(OOC so sorry its short hon, I sprang my ankle and the meds make me tired)

OOCOut of Character:
Oh Dear! WELL REST UP GIRL!

NO guys wanted her?! Paul seemingly thought that was just all to impossible. He saw such amazingness in Eliza. How was she not taken? QUestions just filled his head...along with hope. But he was to afraid...to unsure. "That's unbelievable. You seem like you would've been snatched up by now." Paul said.

Eliza smiled, and blushed a deep red. "Wow. I'm flattered. Thank you. I'm." Eliza was flabbergasted by his smiled and his eyes. She was falling for Paul's sweetness. And she was falling hard. Eliza looked at Paul with a small glistening in her eyes. She flipped her hair in a small flirty. "So, how are you?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back