Introducing, my Unsorted:

</SIZE>
Kiara Tine
<i>
</i>

jajaarrrreee.jpg

<SIZE size="50">
So this is Kiara Tine, And she is in dire need of some friends,

Kiara is very kind and honest, Trys very hard at everything she does. She is a lonely girl, her parents are busy people, but she is close to them, She spends a lot of time herself. Soft touching and a bit of a push over. She will do almost anything she is told. She loves growing flowers and adores animals. She is kind to all kinds of animals. She really loves anything living but can be a little awkward around people, because she doesn't really know how to actaround the, She craves for some friends and some attention from others, but is very shy amongst people and large crowds terrify her her. And she is also terrified of fire.

She needs some friends, and enemies.

Thanks!!! :hug:

I can offer Amanda as a friend. She has moved to New Zealand from Boston, Massachusetts. She is shy in front of people she doesn't know, but with her friends she can be very funny and crazy. Amanda is smart and is considered a nerd by people who don't know her well. How does it sound?

Lana, that sounds Awesome. I think with Kiara being a little shy it might take a while before she says anything, and when they actually become friends, she'll enjoy the hyperness. But probably not be hyper.
Would you like to start something or Shall I?

I have Nevaeh Haze. She is quite apathetic, and a bit of a trouble maker. She is really loyal to her friends, but other than friends and family, she doesn't care too much about anything other than herself.
I'm not sure what kind of relationship Kiara and Nevaeh would have, but Nevaeh would definitely use the fact that Kiara is a push over to her advantage.
Let me know what you think ^_^

Lana, City Of Glass

Donna, hmm, sounds interesting. Maybe Nevaeh could end up lost, and at her house, which is very big, and Kiara could help her out. And use this as a way to get things out of her. Or to make her do things. Not too sure. How about we start a topic and sees how it goes?

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back