Unsafe Territory.

Chase Finnigan

OOC First Name
Domino
Chase wandered through Bleak Street. He would never usually come this way home, but it was dark now, and he should of been home hours ago. He wore a Black Hoodie, and some Jeans, as a cold wind blew through the Dark Alley. Chase had his hood up as he knew this place was dangerous and having his hood up made his face harder to see. He was just heading towards the light when he bumped into someone who seemed much taller than him, as Chase was quite small for his age. "Woah, Man I'm sorry mate." He said, hoping he hadn't bumped into the wrong sort of person.

Mark was walking on his own in Bleak street. Normally he should have been a little scared about this fact but it wasnt even bothering him in the slightest now. He didnt care about anything anymore and now would be no different. He was walking with his head down when he walked strait in to someone. Turning to appologize but the other boy got there first. Mark shook his head. " Dont worry about it. No harm done yeah." He said keeping his voice low

Chase was hugely relieved when he noticed that this guy wasn't bothered about what had just happened. Chase breathed out a sigh of relief. "Ah good I wouldn't want to hurt anyone or anything like that." Chase said, trying to be brave, keeping a cheeky smile on his face. "Anyway what's your name...I'm Chase..." He said, trailing off at the end of his sentence.

Mark wondered why this boy seemed to be so happy in a place like this. He didnt even think before speaking. " Mark Stone. Nice to meet you." He didnt care about anyone knowing his name, there was no point in caring. " Why are you around here then?"

Chase smiled at the guy. "Yeah nice to meet you to Mark." Chase listened to the guys question and quickly tried to think of a suitable answer...A short-cut home???...that sounded pathetic on Chase's terms. "I was uh..." Chase was awful at lieing. "I was just hanging around..." Chase said, running his hand over his hair as he spoke. "Well you know how it is...." Chase said, making each word that he spoke last for longer. "It gets boring at home." He said, laughing a little.

Mark was confused by the boy. Who the heck hangs around Bleak street just because. This boy was weird and obviously didnt know it. Only death eaters and death eater wanna be's would hang around this place. " Right well you have fun hanging around death eater land ok. Im going to go and meet my girlfriend." He said turning away from the freaky boy

Chase called Mark back as he turned to walk away. "Hey mate, this ain't no death-eater land...just remember you're down here to..." He said, bursting out laughing in the middle of his sentence. Chase ran to catch up with Mark, then got in front of him. "Anyway Mark, who's your girlfriend?" Chase paused, moving his hand through his hair, as he look around, then moved in closer to Mark, as he spoke quietly, so that only Mark could here him. "Is she pretty?" He asked, making a big deal, out of a little thing. Chase smiled, he liked to tease.

Mark stopped in his tracks when Chase went in front of him. Did this guy have no friends or something. " Im only passing through here. Im not hanging around like you said you were. And yes she is. She is beautiful. As are all of my previous girls. Im not about to date someone ugly am i." He rolled his eyes and stepped around him and began to walk again

This time around, Chase chose to walk along side Mark instead of stopping him. "Yeah I know what you mean...no-one dates ugly girls..." He joked. "So what does she look like?" Chase asked, knowing that he was being incredibly annoying, but he didn't care...after all, he was Chase...he could do what he wanted to...and no-one was going to stop him.

Mark frowned when Chase kept walking with him. He stopped again. " Look it doesnt matter what she looks like ok. You dont know her and its non of your buisness. So drop it. Why dont you get your own girl friend instead of bugging me about mine. I dont even know you why are you still here?" He said angrily

Theo had been in Bleak Street for a drink and was now on his way back home. He had had a good day. Ana had moved out of Sams house and now had her own house which meant he didnt have to worry about Odie and more. He hated that girl so much. She annoyed him greatly.

He turned a corner when he saw two young boys. One sounded angry. Theo walked over to check it out. When he got closer he reconized Mark strait away, he looked just like his big brother it was scary. He stood behind Mark, he was taller than both and especially the other boy who he didnt know. Mark was bigger than the boy too which made him smile. " s this boy giving you trouble Mark. I can sort him out if he is." Mark was the only family he probably liked. Theo had been like a dad to him as he grew up so their bond was strong

Chase was just about to reply to Mark's angry words when he heard an older voice. He looked over to where the voice was coming from, it was an adult. "I'm not causing him no trouble mate, I'm just interested...I'm Chase..." He said, looking up at the guy, and giving him a nod.

Mark looked up to see Theo. He had met him for the first time in years not so long ago. He hadnt changed at all since he was a teenager. He was still heartless like Ash wanted him to be. He looked back to Chase and frowned. " He doesnt care what your name is. You better leave before you get hurt." He knew what Theo could be like after what he used to do to the boys that would bully Mark when he was younger, he didnt doubt that he could still do that and worse

Chase appeared as though he wasn't phased by the fact that he was with 2 boys that were much taller than him. He put on his hard act. "Hey listen mate, no-one would hurt me...Have you not seen this face? It ain't one that needs re-arranging...so there's no need for anyone to re-arrange it...is there?" Chase joked.

Theo rolled his eyes and went past mark and punched the boy hard in his face. " I just did ere arrange your face you cocky little c*nt. Now p!ss off before you get another one 5 times as hard and maybe a first hand lesson on torture. This isnt a place for a little boy like you so scram." He said fiercely. He wasnt really in the mood for teenagers who thought they were something that they really werent. " Just to let you know your not that good looking. Mark is so much better than you. And he has probably have 20 times as many girl as you will ever have."

Chase was surprised by the punch, and despite it hurting very much, he kept up his hard act. "You can't tell me to scram..." Chase said slightly scared, before he composed himself, as he tried to fight away the pain coming from his face. A small, and cheeky smile spread across Chase' face as he looked at Theo. "Why man, you don't look to happy, maybe you should re-arrange your face..." Chase paused then spoke in a baby voice. "Because you know, that if the wind changes your face will stay like that forever...and if I'm wrong...and you are feeling happy after all...maybe you could let your face know that..." Chase laughed, before feeling the pain from the punch again, and holding his cheek. He got up into the guys face with a cheeky smile. "Friends are we?" He said, holding his hand out.

Mark lost it now. This boy was insulting his new found family member. He punched him like 5 times in the face as hard as he could. His hands were hurting after this. " Just get lost you freak. He has a girlfriend and she is pregnant. You know how pretty she is. If she was single and i was old enough i would get with her my self." He said still very angry. " Get a girl you loner and look in a mirror because your really not that good looking." He said squaring up. This boy had a two on one match and Theo would kill him in an instant if he hurt him.

As Chase felt the 5 punches from Mark hit his face, Chase new he had gone to far. He held his face, but kept a very small, but a cheeky smile on his face. "So I guess I deserved that right." He said, cockily, before pulling a very hard punch to Mark's face very quickly. He got up in Mark's face. "And you deserved that...Matey..." He said, gritting his teeth as he spoke.

Theo went quickly at the boy when he hit Mark. He picked him up by his throat and and made sure his feel were off the ground. He punched the boy in the abdomen and the face and where ever his fist hit. " How dare you hit my cousin. He punched him very hard between his legs and threw him on the floor stomping on hi face. Once finished he left the boy, a bloody mess on the floor and put his arm around Mark, his hand resting on his far shoulder. He began to walk away. " Well that was fun. Take it you dont have school at the moment then Mark?" He said still smiling about what had just happened

Users who are viewing this thread

Back