Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
bi
Wand
Curly 14 Inch Sturdy Maple Wand with Fairy Wing Core
Senna was determined to make this year a good year. After having toyed with the idea of an unofficial quidditch club last year she had been brainstorming about it all summer, wondering what the club should be like and what it would be all about. Quidditch, obviously. But she didn't want it to end with it just being a unofficial team. Didn't want it to just be about practicing together. Although that would certainly be involved. It had to be a place for anyone who enjoyed quidditch, whether it was actually playing or just watching it. So, she had decided the club had to be both. Which was why it was a club rather than just a team. They could listen to professional games together, visit the school games and discuss the ongoing season, both professional and amateur, afterwards. And those who wanted to could form an interhouse, mixed team. She would probably have to go to her head of house to discuss the possibility of actually using the pitch but that would be difficult to do when the club didn't have more than a few members yet.

So, she had decided to follow Emmanuel's example and set up a little stand outside of the club fair. After all, it was her friend who had given her the idea for the club in the first place. Sen had dragged a small table and set it up just outside the door, making sure any students heading towards the club fair would have to pass her and that other students would be able to see the stand to. There was a big banner reading 'Unofficial Quidditch Club' hanging from the front of the table and she had made sure to spread out some quidditch paraphernelia around the table. Including a picture of her with some of the Macaws player that she had gotten the first time Freya and Asaiah had taken her to see a game. If only to indicate that she had a connection with the sport. With her table decked out Sen took a seat, wondering if anyone would be interested.

Josh knew that there weren't any more clubs that he was going to sign up for during his time at Hogwarts. The rest of the clubs seemed pretty boring and something he wouldn't be interested in. He knew that the club fair was today, and he was definitely going to skip that. Josh was quickly making his way to the great hall as the boy was starving for some food until something caught his eye. He noticed that a familiar face was standing by a stand that he was unfamiliar with. However, there was a word that definitely caught his eye and decided to make his way to his friend. "Sweet! A quidditch club? Where do I sign up?" Josh asked Sen with eagerness. "Did ya need any help? I can start yelling to get people's attention" Josh suggested with a chuckle.

Senna wasn't sure if she should even expect anyone to turn up at her table. Except perhaps the kids she had discussed the club with before, she was sure they'd still want to be a part of it. Right? She was glad to see someone walking up to her though, even if she didn't know whether Josh was coming for her or the club. "Right here!" Sen grinned at her friend, sliding the sign up sheet forward so he could add his name to it. "Hmm, I do appreciate the offer.." She said contemplatively when he offered shouting to get people's attention. "But I don't want to get kicked out by a professor or prefect or whatever." She added with a chuckle. "You're welcome to stay though, beats sitting here alone."

Silas wasn't super into clubs. He knew he was in one or two, but he had found he liked doing his own thing most of the time. He'd even tried quidditch for a year, and the whole team sports thing wasn't really his style. He also just wasn't very good and didn't really want to practice. He'd much rather help his house make decorative signs to support the team. Either way, he still enjoyed his daily walks, and today that led him down to the club fair, where he noticed Senna at a table. "SUIT BUDDY!" he shouted as she skipped up to her table. "What's this all about?"

Josh nodded his head. "That's totally all good," Josh said with a smile. He totally didn't want to get his friend into trouble or anything. "But I'll totally sit down and join you so you aren't lonely," Josh said with a small smile. Josh quickly wrote his name on the signup sheet. He smiled when he noticed that someone else had decided to make their way over to the stand.

Senna grinned when Josh said he wouldn't want to get her into trouble. Not that she had ever doubted he would. "Yeah, for sure!" She nodded excitedly when he said he'd sit down with her so she wouldn't have to keep sitting at the table on her own. This was exactly why they were friend. She was glad to see Josh was actually interested in joining the club as well and wrote his name down on the list. Her head snapped up when she heard someone else call out. "Suit buddy!" She called back with a laugh when Silas skipped over to her table. "I'm- No, we're starting a quidditch club!" Sen answered enthusiastically, not wanting to claim all credit when she had discussed the idea with others before. "It's not like an 'official' school club but I figured the school could need one. We'd follow quidditch and create opportunities for people to discuss games and whatnot. And if we can make it happen we could even have, like, an interhouse team for anyone who wants to play but didn't make any of the teams." She rambled on, taking a deep breath when she was done.

Fraser had been coming back from the club fair and spotted Senna just outside of it. He smiled and walked over just as she was telling someone else about it. "OOh!" he said. "Sign me right up!" he knew that Senna knew he was interested and wanted to make sure he did officially sign up for the club. Even if he couldn't play he could still have fun.

Kit had been a bit bumped out when she heard that her roommate a first year like herself was on the quidditch team. Kit knew how to fly pretty well and had been playing the game, on kid brooms, for a long time. She loved the sport always being a big fan of the Holyhead Harpies from Wales. Her favourite player at the moment was Charlotte Owens one of the chasers on the team. She hadn't gotten a good response in the club fair from the one she talked to so seeing this table and banner for an unofficial club she certainly was interested. "Hi! Is this like an official thing, there'll be meetings and what else will we do?" She asked excitedly.

Silas thought the idea of a club like this could really bring the houses together, and he hoped that meant more friends and comradery. "I think that's such a great idea, Senna. You've already got a pretty good size club here," he responded enthusiastically. "Do you need any help?" he asked as others continued to arrive at the table. @Senna Overby

Sen smiled when Silas told her he thought the club was a great idea, glad there were at least already a few people that seemed interested in joining. "I mean not yet, but I'll know where to find you if I do." She replied to his question with a small shrug. "You're more than welcome to hang out though, Josh is too." She added, nodding towards her other friend. @Silas Broomhead

She laughed when Frased showed up, sliding one of her self-made sign up sheets over to him before he had even said what he had wanted to say. If anything, she was glad he had showed up. Especially since they had discussed the club before.

When a younger girl walked up to her table Sen suddenly felt like she had to be.. responsible. Or at least a bit more serious. Make it clear that this wasn't an official club like the others at the club fair. "Hi!" She smiled at her. "We're not an official club like in there," She responded, nodding in the general direction of the club fair. "But yeah, there'll be meetings to discuss quidditch in general, but also, like, the ongoing games. We could also listen to professional games together and members can even practice together so that anyone not on a team still gets to play." @Kit Tolentino

Users who are viewing this thread

Back