Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Bisexual
Wand
Curly 14 Inch Unyielding Ivy Wand with Kelpie Hair Core
Pina had spent weeks choosing her dress. She'd asked many opinions of many people, both her friends, her enemies and anyone in between. She'd come to the decision that this dress was her favourite. She'd put charm after charm on it to make sure that it couldn't get dirty, being white and she didn't want to take the chance of spilling anything on it, just in case. Pina had placed the finishing touches on her make up and headed down to the hall. She found it easier to meet up with Lestat if she was already in the hall rather than walking down together. She'd given that up a while back, and really preferred this option anyway. She leaned on the wall of the hall, her hair falling over her face slightly as she clasped her hands in front of her to wait.

Since Elysia was engaged, it gave some thought for his own future. Lestat Styx managed to get a ring from his dad within a few hours, who knows where he managed to get it from but Lestat was not gonna pry since he was just glad a finger was not attached to it. Lestat had the ring in his pocket. He just had to ask Agrippina if she wanted to put up with him for the rest of her life. He made his way down to the dance, where he didn't send a rose. He had this instead. He thought it would be a little better anyway. Lestat eventually found Agrippina and approached her with a crooked smile on his lips, "Hey there, gorgeous."

Agrippina smiled as she heard someone approaching and immediately knew from the sounds of the walking that it was Lestat. She looked up and threw her arms around him as he greeted her, kissing him quickly on the lips. "I knew you wouldn't keep me waiting, you're so punctual!" She told him, immediately falling in beside him and wrapping herself around his arm. She rested her head on his shoulder. "Do you like my dress? I picked it for you!"

Lestat definitely reciprocated the affection that was given to him. After all, this was Agrippina. He looked over her dress, his eyes wondering and not hiding it. She could really dress up, and for him too. Then again, she looked amazing in everything she wore. He did, however, take his arm back and cradled her hand in his. "Before we go in and dance, I wanted to see if you thought about something..." A hand went down into his pocket, gripping the ring and holding it fiercely in his palm, the edges digging into his skin.

Agrippina had gotten used to the way Lestat looked at her, and yet her cheeks still tinged pink slightly at the gaze. She snuggled closer into his arm and until he removed it and cradled her hand. She looked at him curiously and smiled. "What did you have in mind?" She asked, conscious of his hand in his pocket. What was wrong, he almost seemed nervous. "Les, are you okay?"

Lestat needed to do it now. Otherwise, he was going to chicken out. There was a reason he was not in Gryffindor. He just hoped that he was not doing this just because his best friend was. Lestat pulled out the ring and held it out to Agrippina. "Just wondering if you wanted to be a Styx?"

Agrippina stared. Really hard. Lestat was holding out a ring to her and asking if she wanted to be a Styx. He was proposing to her. Pina's eyes went wide as she took in the beauty of the ring, and it was just her colour too. She took the ring from his hand and slid it on her finger, miraculously it fit and she wondered when he had time to get it. Tears pricked the corners of her eyes as she threw her arms around Lestat and jumped onto him. "Oh Lestat, they were the most beautiful words I've ever heard!" She crushed her lips to his in a kiss and nodded. "Yes! Please yes!"

Lestat was a little shocked when she threw her arms around him, which he gladly returned, smiling and breathing after holding his breath, and kissed him roughly. He was very happy that she said yes though. "Thank Merlin. I was afraid you were going to say no... But how about... Over the winter break?" Lestat gave her a smirk, wondering if she would be ready that quickly. He had been with her for so long, he couldn't wait.

Agrippina kept her arms around her now fiancee, she couldn't wait to tell everyone! "What would make you think I would say no? I would have said yes if you'd asked me last year!" She told him, so happy she could have married him right on the spot if she could. "I want to get married as soon as possible, I don't want to wait. I love you and I can't wait to officially be part of your family!" She knew a lot of people in the school were weary of the family she was so willing to marry into, but she'd never found them to be anything other than charming, and yeah, Lestat's grandfather could be a little grumpy sometimes, but if you knew your place and didn't cause trouble, you wouldn't have any problems! "I can't wait to tell Elysia and my brother!"

Lestat should have known better. Of course, Lestat could see why. He was a handsome man. And Agrippina was like putty in his hands. Then again, he was also putty in her hands, and he did not know it. "Well, my family is rather strict. But definitely worth having you in it." Lestat would love to have her have his surname. Agrippina Styx. Though, he did not think that he wanted to propose last year. He was still rather young. "Um, but you can, right? I want us to celebrate to ourselves first... For a few minutes." Lestat grinned as he kissed his new fiancee.

Agrippina giggled lightly as she tucked herself under his arm, keeping herself by his side. She didn't think anyone had noticed what had happened between them at the moment, so she was happy to share the moment with him, by themselves. "Not yet, I want to stay with you. I'm so happy. I don't think I could ever be this happy ever again." She said, leaning up to kiss him again. "Actually... that's a lie... I know other things that make me happy." She grinned up at him, assuming he knew exactly what she meant. "We have to tell your dad! I want him to marry us!"

Lestat gently rubbed Agrippina's arm after she tucked herself close to him. It was good that she agreed with him, since he wouldn't know what to do if she excitedly left to go tell her buddies. He could go and tell Zared. Maybe. "I think you will be happier walking down the aisle in a white gown. Or whatever color you want," Lestat pointed out with a grin on his lips. Even he was elated right now. "And wait until the honeymoon for that kind of walk, my love. And my dad? Well, he is qualified and does the majority of the weddings..." Lestat nodded, agreeing that his dad was the perfect choice, if he wasn't caught up in other things.

Pina preened under Lestat's attentions and was just glad to have him all to herself. Now she could be extra sure that everyone would back off. She knew he was attractive, obviously, so she always worried others would try and take him away from her. Now, she had the upper hand. "I want to wear a white dress, for you. You would like that, right?" She already started designing it in her head and she wondered if Elysia would join her for a wedding dress date. They could do a shopping crawl together! She pouted slightly as he rebuffed her, "you're no fun!" Before nodding enthusiastically as he started thinking about how to ask his dad. Pina figured they could send him an owl in the first, to see when he would be free and then plan around that. It would be a happy occasion! She was sure he would be okay with it!

She mentioned how she wanted to wear a white dress. He gave a nod toward her, and mused, "At least it will stay pure, much like we will be until that night. Tradition means a fair bit to me." Lestat did not want to have that sort of relations with Pina until later, since he heard that complicated things, as though marriage wasn't that bad... At least to him. He wanted to have her as his wife because he only one to have intimate relations for the rest of his life. Lestat noticed that some of the fifth years were being rather dramatic. "Hey Pina, look there. That looks like fun to watch."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back