Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Engaged
Sexual Orientation
(Homosexual)
Wand
Straight 17 Inch Swishy Wenge Wand with Billywig Stinger Core
Casper had both loved and hated his holidays. He had spent a lot of time with Sebastian, spending most of his break in the treehouse they had found. He'd slept, cuddled up with Sebastian and watching the stars through the window until he'd fallen asleep, comforted by the other boys arm around him and the warmth, Sebastian's easy breathing and his heartbeat beneath Casper's ear. Of course, then his aunt had died, and now he was back at school, feeling more alone than ever. He missed Sebastian, a great deal, and he knew that a good part of it was because he liked Sebastian. A lot more than just as friends. He also knew it wasn't anything that would ever work. Sebastian was popular, sporty. Cas was more of the pen pal, that friend over break that you easily forgot about the rest of the year.

Casper hadn't written Sebastian yet, partly from grief and partly because he didn't have a new project to show the boy. He was tired that morning, unable to help but miss the other boy and wonder what he was doing. He hadn't thought too much about what he would do that day, thinking more of what to eat for breakfast. He had just left the stairs and walked around the corner when he saw him. His eyes widened, and with a gasp, he spun back around the corner and pressed himself into the wall. His heart was thundering, jumped up into his throat. Was that Sebastian? There was no way that was really Sebastian Kane standing near the great hall. Cas shut his eyes, leaning his head back and trying to breath.

Sebastian was just trying to have fun at the new school tho it was pretty hard within the fact that he knows almost no one. He knew Casper but he tried to let him live his life, pretty sure that what they had was just a deal for a break, nothing more. In Seb's opinion, they were too many opposites to actually get together and live a happy life. Where Cas was really sensitive and caring, there Seb was rough and used to be unfriendly. It would be toxic, wouldn't it?

However, Sebastian was just about to leave the Great Hall since he already had finished his meal and he tried to make sure that he was going in the right direction when he noticed Cas. He almost smiled but didn't do it, it just kinda looked like he glitched, he wasn't used to actually smiling, so here he was. "Hey," he just gave him a light nod with his head and kinda pausing for a moment to see what will happen next. He had no idea what to do in this situation, so he simply didn't do anything.

Casper's heart skipped when Sebastian spoke. He let out a soft breath and slowly stepped out from behind the corner, smiling shyly and walking closer. "H-hello," Casper greeted, sticking his hands deep into his pockets and trying not to rock too much on his feet. "It- it's really good to see you, Sebastian," He could feel the blush heating his cheeks and he hoped it wasn't obvious. "You didn't- You never told me you were coming," he pouted a bit, feeling upset that he hadn't been told. He had thought he and Sebastian were close. Had he been wrong? Again? He bit his lip, looking up to Sebastian with big eyes. Casper had hoped... but it wasn't entirely out of the question yet, was it? Doubt twisted his gut, but he tried to push it down.

Seb was glad that Cas seemed to be interested to keep their friendship going. He awkwardly smiled at him once he reminded him that Seb didn't tell him about transferring. "Uh, I thought it was obvious? You knew that I moved to New Zealand, of course, I was going to transfer" maybe it sounded a bit too harsh but Sebastian wasn't exactly sure how to talk with Casper. They surely weren't just friends but Kane wasn't going to really bring that out to the whole school. "Uh, sorry... Charlotte moved to Greece, you know, she was my closest person," he looked at floor and really quietly admitted. Why it was so much harder to communicate with him when they were at school?

Cas winced a bit at Sebastian's wording. Right, of course it was obvious. He shifted nervously on his feet. "Right, of course, yeah," he murmured. He looked back up when Sebastian spoke again, concern in his eyes. He took a small step closer and reached out, gently brushing his fingers over the back of the other boys hand. "I'm sorry, Sebastian," he murmured, his own troubles briefly forgotten. "I know what she means to you..." Cas bit his lip, looking down and trying to push back the temptation to lace his fingers through Sebastian's. "I, um... It might not... Mean much, but... Um..." He stammered shyly, peeking back up at Sebastian through his hair. "You... Have me, if um... If you ever need anything," he told the other boy gently.

Seb pressed lips together in a weird half-smile when Cas took a step closer but he got unsure of what was going on, so he kinda took his hand back. He had never been the one that enjoyed showing affection on public but in a few seconds he gave his hand back, just not in so easily visible way for other people. Tho, it was easy to say that he was absolutely confused by what was going on. "Yeah, yeah. Sure, I know, I guess," he awkwardly laced his fingers through his hair and still looked at the floor. "How are you?' he gave out as he wasn't sure what else he had or was supposed to say.

Caspers' heart fell a bit as Sebastian pulled his hand away. He hesitated, almost stepping away when the other boy took his hand again in a more subtle way. He blinked, surprised, but slipped his fingers through Sebastians anyway and smiled shyly. Maybe there was a little bit of hope, after all. That smile faded as Sebastian asked about his holiday. Casper sighed softly, lowering his eyes and playing idly with their laced fingers. "I, um..." he hesitated a split second before stepping in and hiding his face in Sebastian's neck. It was such a familiar sensation now, the scent of the other boy relaxing him. "My aunt... died," he explained softly. Sebastian was probably the only one that knew how indebted Cas had felt to his aunt and uncle, how worried he got thinking he was a burden to them. Out of everyone in his life, Sebastian was perhaps the only one that would know how deeply the loss was affecting Casper.

Once Cas hugged him, Sev awkwardly froze and tried to reassure himself that it was just Cas. Not the first time that they hugged and totally not the last one, then he awkwardly put on his hand around his waist in a fast hug. And when Kane was sure that all the awkwardness was done, Casper told him about his aunt. "I-... That's awful. How long ago? Why didn't you tell me earlier?" Seb had lost his both parents but he honestly didn't how to react, so he just kinda tried to understand how exactly Cas felt.

Cas sighed softly, cuddling into Sebastian. "At the end of break," he murmured. "I just... Didn't know what to say," he bit his lip. "It's... It's hit everyone pretty hard," he spoke softly, before just falling quiet and nestling into the other boy. It made Cas feel a little bit better. Probably the best he'd felt since he'd been told Aunt Cara had died.

Seb just awkwardly leaned his head on Cas's hoping that he was doing the right thing. He actually didn't exactly know how to react, so he just whispered something like "it will be alright" and so on, kinda unsure whether he was trying to calm down himselff or his friend. "I-uhm... It's actually terrifying but you will be alright, y'know? Eventually. Not now tho. Losing someone hurts like hell," and to be honest, boy just said something he wished that someone said to him when he lost his parents. "Until you find someone who makes it all worth all the pain you went through," Seb added more to himself as he pressed a light kiss on Cas's head, trying to find the comfort himself too. He had always knew that if he felt worse than usually, he had Charlotte but now she was oceans away and Seb only had Casper and Danielle who wasn't even at hogwarts, so it was just Cas.

Casper let out a soft sigh, relaxing further into Sebastian. He shut his eyes. "Thanks, Sebastian," Cas murmured. It was odd, but he felt like everything could be alright if he had Sebastian with him. He hummed softly as the boy spoke again. He blushed as Sebastian pressed a kiss to his head, burying his face impossibly deeper in the boys neck. This year was going to be good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back