" Unexpected Stranger "

Schuyler Campbell

OOC First Name
ellen
Wand
Bloodwood Wand 15 1/4" Essence of Phoenix Ash
Schuyler was so bored in her dormitory so she decided to went downstairs. Her feet led her down to the hogwarts garden. She was fascinated by the different plants she saw. At first, she was tempting to go in her cousin's room but she realized that she might be busy with her studies. Schuyler wandered around the garden. She saw some students who were enjoying a lot with their friends. And she was alone, just with herself and no one that she could talked to. She felt a sudden tiredness when she almost wandered the whole garden. She just enjoyed herself. She sat down on the bench near her. Looking around and observing the environment. " Urgh, I hate this. What if I'll go to my cousin? " , she murmured. She stood abruptly. She almost ran going out the garden but unexpectedly, she was bumped with the girl she hadn't known in her entire life. " Oh-uh ", she murmured. The hit was so intense that they fell down and the girl was so untidy. When they both got up, Schuyler apologized. " I'm sorry, I didn't mean to.... " She didn'i finish her words whe the girl interrupted her angrily.

Sky Lwelyn, one of the elite students of Hogwarts, asked her friend to went down to hogwarts garden. She felt bored after her classes. While going into the garden, she was telling her friend her boredom experiences while she was on her lessons. " I'm very sleepy right now. Thanks and you accepted my request to be with me " They entered the garden. Sky was now relieved in her stress. She was very happy while talking with her friend when someone bumped her that they fell on the ground. She had felt her head ached. They got up. She was stunned and heard that an unknown girl apologized." I'm sorry, I didn't mean to.... " She was about to answer when her friend spoke for her.

S.Lynn angry to the girl and she said " HEY YOU , YOU ARE BLIND LOOK TO YOURE WAY!!!! YOU HURT MY FRIEND " and sky stop S. Lynn bec. S. Lynn want's to slap the girl.
S.Lynn angry to the girl and she said " HEY YOU , YOU ARE BLIND LOOK TO YOURE WAY!!!! YOU HURT MY FRIEND " and sky stop S. Lynn bec. S. Lynn want's to slap the girl.

Schuyler was so disappointed from what she had done. She was so reckless. She didn't take care of herself and now she might be in a trouble. How she wished that her cousin was with her to defend her recklessness.
" I.... I didn't..... " , she was stammering. She couldn't barely speak so well because of her nervous. She was thinking that the friend of the girl she bumped was ferocious and not nice. She looked around, wishing that someone would help her.

S.Lynn walk to the garden and she saw the girl bumped to her friend. S.Lynn wants to talk to the girl later. but she saw the girl was lonely she said " I THINK THAT'S THE GIRL BUMPED TO MY BEST FRIEND ". after that she go to the canteen to take her and her friend's food and she look some available chair for her and to her friend and she saw only chair for their but it's already taken of the girl. and she angry she said" HEY YOU, YOU TAKE MY CHAIR GO AWAY " and the girl was taken a sad face while she left.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back