Underworld 3

Henric Lee

Wand
Black Walnut/ Maple Wand 12 3/4" Essence of Silver Thistle
underworldlycan.jpg

They Will Rise

I liked the movie; it was decent in my opinion.

Good thing to hear! I've been hearing mixed reviews about it.. I am going to go see it the day I turn 17. 10 days :frantics:

Was it well cast? I know that Michael Sheen and Bill Nighy probably did a decent job.

Singapore made it M18. >_________< SO. I can't see it until July. ;______;

Grr. I can't see go see it. I'm still 16 and I doubt very much that my mom won't take me.

I liked it .. but when you have watched the first 2, the ending of the 3rd is very predictable.

If anyone wants to watch it, but hasnt seen the 1st and 2nd. Id watch it in the order of 3,1,2. Then its better :)

Griphook said:
:lol: My mom asked me to watch it with her.
What exactly is it about?
Here ya go :)

Warning contains spoilers ;)

Underworld 1:
A war has been raging between the Vampires and Lycan for centuries, Selene (Beckinsale) is a death dealer, assigned to hunt down and eradicate the last of the Lycan. When she comes across Michael Corvin(Speedman)who holds the key to end the war she must decide where her alligances will lie.

Underworld 2:
Underworld: Evolution continues the saga of war between the vampires and the Lycans. The film goes back to the beginnings of the ancient feud between the two tribes as Selene (Kate Beckinsale), the beautiful vampire heroine, and Michael (Scott Speedman), the lycan hybrid, try to unlock the secrets of their bloodlines. This will be a modern tale of action, intrigue and forbidden love, which takes them into the battle to end all wars as the immortals must finally face their retribution.

Underworld :cry:
The prequel story traces the origins of the centuries-old blood feud between the aristocratic vampires and their onetime slaves, the Lycans. In the Dark Ages, a young Lycan named Lucian emerges as a powerful leader who rallies the werewolves to rise up against Viktor, the cruel vampire king who has enslaved them. Lucian is joined by his secret lover, Sonja, in his battle against the Vampire army and his struggle for Lycan freedom

Professor Tom Fletcher said:
Griphook said:

Underworld 1:
A war has been raging between the Vampires and Lycan for centuries, Selene (Beckinsale) is a death dealer, assigned to hunt down and eradicate the last of the Lycan. When she comes across Michael Corvin(Speedman)who holds the key to end the war she must decide where her alligances will lie.

Underworld 2:
Underworld: Evolution continues the saga of war between the vampires and the Lycans. The film goes back to the beginnings of the ancient feud between the two tribes as Selene (Kate Beckinsale), the beautiful vampire heroine, and Michael (Scott Speedman), the lycan hybrid, try to unlock the secrets of their bloodlines. This will be a modern tale of action, intrigue and forbidden love, which takes them into the battle to end all wars as the immortals must finally face their retribution.

The prequel story traces the origins of the centuries-old blood feud between the aristocratic vampires and their onetime slaves, the Lycans. In the Dark Ages, a young Lycan named Lucian emerges as a powerful leader who rallies the werewolves to rise up against Viktor, the cruel vampire king who has enslaved them. Lucian is joined by his secret lover, Sonja, in his battle against the Vampire army and his struggle for Lycan freedom
Woah. I may have to brush up on the other two first before taking my mom on that offer. ;)
I thought it was a completely different series.

Griphook said:
Professor Tom Fletcher said:
Griphook said:

Underworld 1:

Underworld 2:

Woah. I may have to brush up on the other two first before taking my mom on that offer. ;)
I thought it was a completely different series.
Underworld 3 is set before the other 2, ;) but I saw 1 then 2 then 3 :) and still understood it so ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back