Under the big tree (Relaxing)

Brenda Flack

Brenda just walked in to the Lawn. She founded a big tree. She sat under it and continue read her book.

After finally tidying up her room, Rhia decided to accept Brenda's invite and join her in the lawn. She grabbed her favorite book and ran. After a few minutes, she finally saw Brenda. "Hey!" Rhia shouted as the space between them lessened. "What are you reading?" she asked as she slumped next to Brenda.

"Oh,hi Rhia! It's just a book I brought back home. It's called Matilda. Have you ever read it?" asked Brenda.

"Yeah, I think so. Is it by Roald Dhal??" Rhia asked out of curiosity...

"Yup. I love Roald Dahl's stories." Brenda replied. "Anyway, have you explore all contains of the castle?"

"Not really, I'm always too busy somehow..." Rhia giggled

"I just recently finished buying for all my stuff, I'm just looking now for a pet. Have you got a pet Brenda??" she asked curiously.

"Nope. I don't feel like I have to buy a pet. But I want to buy a cat. But I'm confuse between a cat or an owl cause owl is pretty useful. While cat,,,I love cats but they're not very useful enough.."

Jessy layed on the grass and looked up unto the clouds. She loves watching them change shapes and trying to figure them what they look like.

"All right, well, I gotta go. I have to meet my cousin in the Lakefront. But you can come if you want." she said while she cleaned her skirt and stood on the beautiful green grasses.

"No thanks, Brenda. I think I'll just stay here...thanks anyways" Jessy replied...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back