Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Interested in Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Demisexual
Wand
15" Ebony with Graphorn Horn Core
Kade Borisyuk had a good first couple of dates with Luna Lao, and now was working on a third date. Third date would solidify everything, so he thought. It would be his first official girlfriend that he would want to see seriously. The idea for a third date was a tattoo, by him, his treat. He would draw it up for her, and then put it anywhere on her - which he hoped she would say shoulder or arm because he did not think he earned the right to see her in her bare glory just yet. Kade had his shop closed for the night, but had a few lights on to signify that he was there, and for Luna to come knock on the door when she arrived. His heart was racing and he felt like a teenage boy on his first date - which he did not understand why. Maybe he just really liked her. Things just took a while for him to set up because of his job, moving out, and then there was the university he was going to. Everything made things slower for him.

Luna couldn't believe how generous Kade was to offer her a tattoo for a third date. She'd seen drawings of his and knew this tattoo would look incredible. She had picked out something related to marine life on her ribs and sternum, it would fit so well when she was doing her mermaid work. Once he had invited her in she looked around and smiled. "I'm so excited, I hope the adrenaline doesn't wear off as soon as it starts to hurt." She laughed. "How do you want me?" She asked, referring to how he wanted her seated for the tattoo.

Kade had no idea what he was getting himself into with offering a tattoo. He wasn’t hurting, and this was would be a good bonding experience. His eyes lit up as she walked in, standing up himself after gesturing with his wand for the door to open, and close behind her. He just hoped that people knew that the closed sign meant to stay out. "I have some numbing cream that should last up to four hours." Kade motioned with his hand for her to come over to the chair. "I’ll probably need the location of the tattoo before I can tell you how to sit. And I need an idea of what I am doing so I can draw it out and put the stencil on." Kade did wonder what sort of ideas she had for her first tattoo.

Luna shook her head. "No, mama didn't raise a wimp." She said laughing. She was going to try and get through the tattoo the best she could. "So I was thinking something like this." She pulled out the picture of the sternum tattoo that was nautical/mermaid themed. It was fitting for her job and her love for marine life. She only hoped it was something he wanted to do. "I know we might only get through the outline today, we can add the color later." She said. She could feel the adrenaline pumping at the thought of the tattoo being brought to life finally.

Kade chuckled, but nodded. He wouldn't force her but he wasn't about to argue with her either. He just hoped that after a line, she wouldn't throw up and run out from the pain. He had a few people that did that. She pulled out the picture that she wanted, and he looked at her, then the drawing, and then at her again. He knew that this was a sternum tattoo. And the sternum was not exactly painless when it came down to tattooing. He started to sketch it, though still worried, "I figured you'd want something smaller. And not in... Well... We will have to tape your shirt up." Kade worked hard not to flush red at the sheer thought. Could he even get through this? Normal people, sure, he didn't care, but hell, he really liked this girl. And her tastes were superb.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back