Unconcious

Kasey Blake

OOC First Name
Nishma
Wand
Holly Wand 15" Essence of Phoenix Feather
Kasey entered the hospital wing .She made Dan lie on a bed."You will be okay"she told him knowing he wont be hearing a word.

Daniel felt a warthm of somekind,not knowing he was in the castle,he just lay on the bed of the hospital wing unconcious.

Daniel was still unconcious but his teeth began clattering,he was feeling extreme cold.

Kenli heard some one come in. " Oh my.."she seen him and grabbed a blanket.

"We were swimming an dthe weather was changing i mean you understand and he suddenly began falling and all i managed to bring him here"she said fast."He is chilled and his teeth.."she said looking at dan's face"I hope he becomes okay fast "she said to the nurse

"AAchuu"sneeezed Daniel still laying there unconciously.

" Let me see what I can do," She took out a bottle that was warm and told him as, she poured a little into a cup. "Here drink it all at once. It tastes like hot chocolate" She told him

(i am unconcious so i cant drink it right??)

((( i know I'm working onit lol))
Then she remember that she had to get him awake. She took out a another bottle of potion and ran it under his noise. "Daniel? Wake up."

Daniel heard voices around him and slowly gained conciousness,he opened his eyes and found kasey and a nurse bending on him"how did we get here"he asked lazily,"werent we swimming?"

" Daniel.. You..well I really don't know what happened. Maybe Kasey can tell us both again?"

"You see we were swimming in the lake and it was cold and the water was just about to start to turn to ice and daniel wentunconcious and all and i brought him here"said kasey explaining everything

"I dont rember a thing"said Daniel scarthing his head"So am i okay now?"he asked

"Katie,i am absolutely disgusted with you,you dont care how ur cousin is nor what he does or where he is and dont also bother to meet him."said Daniel in a harsh tone."I will infrom aunty Luna if you carry on with your stupid behaviour.Common i am your cousin.'C' 'o' 'u' 's' 's' 'i' n' he spelled it as if katie didnt know the spelling.

(((I suppose I will be helping you until the Head Nurse gets back. Oh and Mr. Olsen, it's c-o-u-s-i-n :) just thought I would let you know.)))

Abby walked over to the bed where the three students where talking. Mrs. Carr had to go help a new patient that had just arrived with very serious wounds, so she would finish helping this group."What seems to be wrong?" Abby asked them in a friendly mood."Do you need any help or are you just visiting someone?" She added in.

"Ms.Katie! There is to be no shouting in the hospital wing!" Abby said, if anything the one thing that got her frustrated was when someone was shouting in a room where sick and injured people where at."There are other people in this Hospital Wing and I WILL NOT, have a student disturb their peace!" Abby said in a harsh tone."Unless you where there when the accident happened I suggest you leave." Abby added in.

"I understand but you should care to see me in a few days."Said Dan."Its okay Mrs.Britton let this dweeb stay."he said

Users who are viewing this thread

Back