Unknown
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Dederick
Wand
Briars rowan, 15", with centaur (aspens) tail hair and my werewolf fur
Hello guys
Just a fair warning. Some people wil. Now my laptop battery has been dying for he last six months well in the last couple of weeks it has now well and truly died. :zombie: I mean if I unplug it for a second it dies and forgets the date. I was going to wait until I found a good sale and just run It on mains until then but I popped into the uni computer store today and spoke to a lady who had the same problem with her laptop so I am taking it in tomorrow to get a new battery. So I may be without it for a couple of days. I still have my iPad and the family computer so I can still type replays and everything I may just be a little slower (but hey what is new there) and I may have a few more spelling mistakes and what not than normal but once again what is new.
Now will also be a good time to say that I have exams coming up so I may be a little slow anyway as I need to study (and without muse for study or rp this is hard enough as it is). So please if you see me lurking in the day time (my time) please shout at me (this doesn't include the evenings)
I think that is all that is key for now.
see you all around :hug:
Mia :mia:

Okay, I'll shout at you, seeing as I am better for knowing your timezone and all :r
good luck with your exams btw!

If I can figure out your time in time to shout at you, I'll do it. :p

Best of luck getting everything sorted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back