Uncaged.

"Knock it off you two" Arisa said slightly annoyed. She was always crappy when she didnt feel well. "Im not feeling so hot i think i might go inside" Arisa said feeling dizzy again. She felt horriable all of a sudden. She tryed walking again but couldnt and triped. All she could remember before she blacked out was being very warm.

Sern caught the branch before it hit him, though the needles stung his palm and he winced, "Hey you could have taken my eye out!" He said seriously though a smile crossed his face and he couldn't help but let out a slight chuckle.

Sern heard this odd thud then turned to see Arisa had fallen over. He launched himself down form the tree and landed kneeling beside her. "Are you ok?" He said while gently slipping his arms around her, pulling her up slowly.

Aeon rushed over to Arisa to try catch her but didn't get there in time and she face planted straight into the muddy ground. "Owch." he said, turning her over. "Arisa? You okay?" He asked, shaking her slightly.

Arisa couldnt understand what was going on. She felt warm and dizzy and cold all at the same time "Sern" She managed to whisper faintly before passing out again.

"Sern? Bugger her then!" Aeon said, pushing her back to the ground so she hit the mud again. "Oh well, Let's go now Sern." He said, wiping his hands off on his jeans.

"Hospital wing it is then" Sern muttered. He sending his arms under her and picked her up slowly. Was it just him or was he carrying alot of girls off to the hospital wing lately? As he slowly stood, careful not to drop her. "Aeon would you mind informing the nurse that we have a new arrival?" He said as he slowly made his way through the trees

'I'll carry her." Aeon said, taking her from Sern's arms. "YOU go inform the nurse, I've got her, Mr. Tiger." he said smiling happily to himself.

"Im sorry, am I interrupting a little love relationship of you two" He said to his brother, "Or must you walk into the hospital wing as a hero as usual?". Serns eyes sharpened on his brother.

"The hero part." Aeon said with a smug look. "We should come up with a big heroic lie." He continued, deep in thought. He began to stride away from Sern and back towards the castle. "First Kida, Then Viv, Now Arisa, I swear this school must be cursed, All the first year girls getting hurt, Tsk tsk."

Arisa could tell she was moving, in someones arms. "Sern?" She said again. She wanted Sern couldnt this person figure that out. "Where are you taking me?" She asked once again slipping into the blackness.

"Aeon!" He muttered, nearly dropping her on purpose. "To the Hospital Wing, where else?" But by now she was already unconscious again. At least she must have heard his name.

Sern slipped forwards and lifted Arisa from aeon, "Well...I think she would rather me carry her" He looked back to his brother with a smile and said, "Aeon go find that pretty girl you like if you don't want to get the nurse?". They were jsut making it clear of the last trees and heading up to the castle.

ignore.

ignore.

(( he already had me in his arms and if you try to grab her again i will hang onto Sern for dear life! ))

ignore

Users who are viewing this thread

Back