Uncaged.

Sern Summers

OOC First Name
Michael / Jesse
Wand
Knotted 15 1/2 Inch Sturdy English Oak Wand with Dragon Heartstring Core
Sern made his way down to the forest, taking long purposeful strides. A storm was brewing and he needed to be out in it. Most people stayed in doors when the weather got bad but storms gave him energy and cleared his mind. The tall trees loomed over ahead and he smiled slightly. He was away from the castle, away from the stress, away from annoying teachers and useless gossip.

Sern looked up through the trees to the patches of sky to hear the rumbling of thunder and a crack of lightning. After a moments pause he flung his arms out and gave a roar like yell out to the forest, relieving himself of built up tension. He was free now. Running up to a tree, Sern kicked up off the trunk and fly over to another tree. He caught onto the branch and did a spin around it. He kept singing around in the trees and so on, forgetting the troubles of school life. Sern looked up and started making his way to the very top of the tree. He hung off the tip and looked out tot he sky. Watching the clouds curl and lightning crack with and the rumbling thunder. He felt the energy flow through him from the storm, it was brilliant.

Arisa was watching the sky from her dorm room window. There was a storm coming and she knew Sern would be outside. She grabbed her coat and headed towards the forest. Once inside she walked for a bit and saw Sern spinning in the trees she couldnt help but giggle.

Hearing the giggle Sern made a slight smile. He checked where the branches were on the tree he was hanging from and the one next to him before starting his acrobatic decent, flipping and swinging form branch to branch of each tree until he was around half way to three quarters of the way down. He then, after checking the distances and such, flipped down from the tree over to where Arisa stood. He landed about a meter in font of her looking down, his hair covering his face.

Aeon was sitting on a thick, high branch in a tree, leaning against it's trunk..fast asleep. He was in a part where the sun could actually be seen through the trees and he had fallen asleep accidentally. Aeon awoke to the sound of a storm and he quickly rubbed his eyes. "Dam." He muttered, shuffling back a bit. Suddenly he heard sounds and a giggle from somewhere close by. Aeon swung down to see Sern swinging through the trees and Arisa giggling at him. "Hello guys!" He said cheerfully, letting himself drop and quickly flipping in the air so he landed on his feet.

"You guys are my monkey boys" Arisa said with another giggle. "so what are monkeys up to?" Arisa said sitting on the ground as the rain started.

"You know monkeys aren't the only climbing animals on earth?" Said Sern as he lifted his head and looked at her with a smile. Then he turned his attention to his brother whom had arrived just before, "Is it just me, or do you always happen to turn up when im about to talk to people?" He said while raising an eyebrow.

"Yes, but you remind me of monkeys" Arisa said with a playfull smile.

"Yay! I'm a monkey!" Aeon said running over to Arisa and giving her a huge bear hug. "Hello you, What are you doing here?" He asked, then turned his attention to Sern and smiled. "It's just you."

Arisa hugged Aeon back "well you seem to like me considerably more then you did in the hospital wing" Arisa said with a smile. She didnt know why but she was always in a good mood around Sern and Aeon.

Sern looked over to his brother "Hmm, perhaps". He looked over to Arisa wondering if he should be requesting a hug. He stood there awkwardly for a few moments looking out with his sharpening stormy eyes. Most of the silvery grey mist had left them now.

Arisa let go of Aeon and went over to Sern "I almost forgot your hug" She said hugging Sern. This was nice, she would have to remind herself to hang out with them more.

Sern hugged Arisa back, trying not to smile. He wasn't quite used to hugs. but they were nice and now he didn't feel quite as awkward. After a few moments he let her go and said while wiping the faint smile from his face, "warm me next time?". immediately after he felt that what he said sounded rather rude and was going to apologize but couldn't think of the words. 'Im sorry' never quite meant much to him.

Arisa laughed again letting Sern go "Ok" Arisa said. "your always happiest during storms" Arisa said looking into the sky. "they are beautiful, and this time i can accually see it" Arisa said blinking slowly so as to check her vision.

"Now..Group hug!" Aeon shouted, grabbing them both in one big bear hug. "Mwuhahaha, Fear my hugs, They shall smother you to death." He said, trying to sound serious but failing miserably.

Sern tried to pull away from his brother and keeping a strait face at the same time but he to failed. He burst out laughing before wriggled out of the hug and sent himself up into a tree. catching onto a low branch and swinging himself up. He looked over to his brother then over to Arisa, pausing for a few moments to look her over. A faint smile crossed his lips and he counted down from 5 with his fingers. one his last finger closed into his hand a large crack of lightning streaked across the sky.

Arisa jumped at the sudden tunder. Getting out of Aeons grip she looked up at Sern in the tree "thats not safe" She said with a frown "what if the tree gets hit by lightning?" Arisa said looking up into the sky.

Aeon, seemingly unaffected by the sudden crack of lightning, smiled at Arisa. "If the lightning hit the tree, I'd laugh." He said, smiling deviously. "Fwah Fwah Fwah!"

Sern looked at her with the faintest of smiles, then up to the sky above. "I trust" He said simply before looking back over to Arisa, a lightning strike reflecting down over his left eye. He looked over to his brother, making sure that he was still there, then back to arisa.

"well if the lightning hits the tree i guess i would be out of luck too" Arisa said looking into Serns stormy eyes "might as well get crushed together" Arisa said climbing, with some dificulty, into the tree. "Just dont look down" she mumbled to her self taking deep breaths.

Sern swing upside down, his face in font of hers. His feet hooked around the tree. Holding out his hand to her he gave a smile, "Want some help?".

"Sure" she said grabbing Serns hands. She felt safe now, like she knew Sern wouldnt let her fall. "Why do you like storms so much?" Arisa asked once again looking into his stormy silver eyes. Like a tiger.

Aeon leaned back against a tree and looked up at the sky, from his spot there was too many trees in the way but suddenly Aeon felt water hit his forehead. "It's raining." He called to them, slinking back a bit further, He hated the cold, He preferred heat and fire.

Arisa smiled down at Aeon "we can tell" looking down she started to feel dizzy. She knew it was too good to be true. She felt sick. "I need to get down from here" She said jumping and then landing on her feet. She went and pressed her head to a tree.

Sern looked over to his brother. He knew he would be hating the cold rain and gave a slight smile. "The phoenix better not get his feathers wet" He chuckled.

"Oh, Shut up you." Aeon said with a smile, pulling back a tree branch and releasing it, flinging water over to Sern. "Take that!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back