Amari Kent

I see it, I like it, I want it, I got it
OOC First Name
Donna
Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Seeing as Amari's parents didn't organize a proper bedroom for her, or a place for her to dance, Amari had to find her own place to do it. She couldn't believe she actually had to find somewhere and take her things with her; there was no way she'd leave her dance items lying just anywhere, they were expensive, and who knew what a poor person would do with her lovely stuff. So the First Year struggled all the way down from her dorm, having heard about an 'Arts' room, carrying her ballet shoes, her mobile barre, and stretch band, a look of thunder on her face. Amari had never had to carry her own things before, this was an outrage! She couldn't imagine how she was going to set up for her aerobics training when that day came.
Amari was nearing the Arts Room, but with a loud groan of frustration, her stretch band fell out of her hands and onto the floor. With a huff, Amari looked around, spotting someone nearby. "Excuse me - you - can you grab that for me?" She said looking at the band on the floor - even though it wasn't that far from her, she couldn't be bothered picking it up.

Connor really didn't see why a school needed to be this big. He felt like he could walk forever and ever and never find the class he was looking for. He was always turned around, no matter how hard he tried. Outside, at least, there was a reference point. He had hoped to go outside for a bit and explore the grounds some more, but instead of the real outside, Connor had found... a courtyard. He was about to head back into the castle when he saw a girl drop something, hurrying to pick it up before she could even ask. "Oh, here!" He said quickly, swooping to pick up the... big rubber band and hand it back to her. Maybe it was magical? She was carrying a lot of possibly magical things, and it couldn't be comfortable. "Do you need a hand?" He asked nervously.

The boy was walking towards her before she even asked for help, and Amari grinned. Perfect! He was just the kind of person she needed around her. She flashed a smile at him as he passed it back to her, and he asked if she needed a hand. At least someone in her life knew how to treat her properly. "Yes, if you could possibly carry these for me -" Amari said, handing over the mobile barre, her ballet shoes and the stretch band (basically everything she was carrying), "That would be great, thank you so much! You're so helpful!" Amari gushed, laying it on thick. Well, if someone was going to work for her, she had to at least start with making it look appealing. "My name is Amari Kent. What is yours?"

Connor was pleased to have helped the girl out, glad to have finally done something right for what felt like the first time in a while. He didn't mind helping - he had offered, after all, but he was a bit surprised by the sheer volume of things she handed him. Trying not to be deterred, Connor smiled cheerfully and hefted the weight with relative ease, smiling when she introduced herself. "It's nice to meet you!" He smiled shyly. "I'm Connor." He said, avoiding his family name. "Where should I carry these?"

Amari beamed when the boy took her things seemingly without hesitation. He was still smiling, and Amari knew he was definitely someone she would want to recruit to be her friend. When he asked where to carry them, Amari started walking towards the Arts Room. "I'm pretty sure the Arts Room is this way - that's where I'm headed. Thanks sooo much Connor." She said throwing a smile back at the boy. This was the kind of treatment she was used to. "I'm going to practice my ballet, I'm a dancer and need to stay on form." Amari told the boy. "Dancing isn't as easy as I make it look, so I need to make sure that I practice everyday."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back