Un endroit d'éducation ?

Alana Torelli

Wand
Yew Wand 14" Essence of Fairy Dust
Un endroit d'?ducation ?

<r><COLOR color="#80a0ff"><s></s>Alana sighed as she looked around the library. Books, books every-where. So many books. She sighed again and walked over to the counter. <B><s></s>"Bonjour, je recherche un livre… ?"<e></e></B> The librarian looked up. <COLOR color="#000"><s></s>"Jaillissent ceci est une bibliothèque aucune n'est pas lui"<e></e></COLOR> It was more of a statement then a question. I gave up. She wasn't going to help me find a book. I walked away from the counter and over to a row of books that looked promising. There were dusty old books. Perfect. I started scanning through the titles. 'The founders of Beauxbatons', '100 reasons why Beauxbatons is a superior school', 'The history of Beauxbatons'. So far I was having NO luck what-so-ever. I sighed again. <br/>
<br/>
After what seemed like hours of endless searching I found what I was looking for. 'History of the Torelli name'. Aparently, my family went back for hundreds of years. When my father had told me, I just had to find out for my self. So far what I had been told was true.<e>
</e></COLOR></r>

Users who are viewing this thread

Back