Ultima ratio

Zsofia Zsinnek de Ezsedyi

OOC First Name
Mina
Wand
Oak 12" Essence of distilled Belladonna
Zsofia was quietly sitting on the grass. A river ran nearby her which gave at least some scenery. Spring was clearly in the air and it had rained recently. That's why she had sat on her jacket instead of on the bare grass. She was quietly reading a newspaper, obscuring her face entirely.
After a while though, she shivered slightly in the morning breeze and stood up. Not that it made much difference.
For a fifteen year old, she was kind of short and petite, but still the primary school kids kind of distanced her. She was thus left to her own devices, except when she was taught curses from her daddy and fenced.
She thought herself as a quite good duelist, on and off the wand, given her fencing practices.
Stretching widely, Szofia picked up her jacket and pulled the cloak tighter around her head, shivering in the cold. Correcting her vest and her pants, and grabbing her stuff from the fencing class she had hours ago, she headed for home and paid no notice to a person seemingly heading her way.

There was something about nature that brought out the worst in Sunako. She was not a creature of light at all but she was out for a reason. A beautiful patch of poison ivy was growing near the stream and Sunako wanted samples to see if it was potent enough to make something she liked to call The Spider's Kiss. Her new found beauty had gotten her a lot of attention from the boys at Drumstrang, not just this one that kept talking to her because he didn't seem to understand that Sunako would kill him as soon as she grew tiered of him. It didn't matter much to her either way. He could be the first person she could test her newest poison on.

It didn't take her long to see that there was another person near the grove of poisonous plants that she was heading to. "There is something to be said about yellow hair. It never seems to fail to attract attention." Sunako said in her low smooth voice before walking on the patch. Her hands where covered in black gloves. Her head was hooded too. None of her white, white skin could be seen giving Sunako more of the presence of a Dementor than usual.

Zsofika had already passed the person several steps when she heard talking behind her back. She gave a grin in satisfaction and turned slowly around, letting go of her 75 centimetre long blade for sword. It fell softly into the wet grass together with the protective overall and was temporarily forgotten, if not she would pay a high price to her father in losing that family heirloom...
Maintaining the grin, she turned to face Sunako and replied almost equally softly: "And yet... They do not suspect the fool. Alas, are not blondes marred by stupidity?" Glancing over to the bushes Sunako was apprently interested in, Zsofika said: "Toxicodendron radicans. It makes nice blisters. Though for fatal injury on it's own, it needs to be burned into smoke and then inhaled by the victim. Never mind me... I sincerely hope your gloves are thick enough." Dialogue done, she picked her stuff up and resumed walking away, though not before the introduction: "How very rude of me, not giving introduction, I apologise. Countess Zsofia Zsinnek, de Ezsedyi, it's my pleasure meeting you... Miss Watanuki."

Sunako took a pair of sessors out of her cloak and started cut the samples that she needed. "We shall see the marite of this breed when I run the tests on them that I need to run. A few may die but alone they make for a good bit of sport." She said with a twisted smile in her voice. Sunako had more than a few times set up traps for her classmates when she felt like testing somethings and didn't want to do more book work. She saw the sword then looked away. Sunako was skilled in the dark arts already even though she was still learning. "You've heard of me then." She said a slight twisted chackle in her voice. She wasn't at all surprised about this. There where more than a few in Drumstrang that screamed whenever she came into the room, even more that seemed to want to disapperate on the spot. Sunako loved that kind of power. It made her feel as if she could somehow be like her cousin without being as bright as she was. "A pleasure in deed Countess." Sunako said with a bow of her hooded head.

Upon hearing Sunako's efforts in continuing the conversation, Zsofia turned around, bowed her head in a small nod and curtsied, bending her knees just a little bit. Then she pinned the sword with the scabbard to her belt, before realeasing it with a clang to her boots.
Smiling (for once) darkly at the cackle, she smirkied, "I dare say, Miss Watanuki. Your deeds are wellknown in the school. Perhaps, if I may take the liberty, in the surrounding lands as well. My father sends his dearest regards to thee, and hopes that your reputation may fly higher and further." Of course, Zsofia was known to lie blatantly, but not in this case though. "So who shall be the next 'unfortunate' test subject? Alas, they could rest assured that they suffer for a nobler cause." Smirking, she bowed again: "You humble me, Miss Watanuki. You really do. I'm a Countess in name only, so is my family."

Sunako scoffed as she bagged the clippings carefully. "Through out the school I do not doubt but anywhere else. I believe my family overshadows me." She said thinking of the Koshiba clan and their endeavors. Sunako was going to be a servent to that clan someday soon. She wasn't happy about it but then wasn't allowed to be happy or sad about it. She was just meant to serve. "Haven't decided yet really. I think I may go after one of the seventh years. No one would notice if one of them ended up in the hospital wing because of some stupidity. They are doing something stupid on a regular bases anyway." She said smoothly. She started to walk away from the poison ivy patch. "Please if you want to offer falsehoods to someone offer them to someone who actually cares about what people say to them." She said over her shoulder carelessly.

"Oh, so it seems to be that ones family always manage to overshadow one, therefore one should try to distance oneself from them, as much as possible." Zsofia remarked vicariously, wondering how her idol's life at home was. Shrugging, she decided to look and study the ivy a bit, smiling, she remarked without looking anywhere else: "Yes, some of the seventh years are very stupid. I wonder if it's just hormones or it's the fact that seven years of education has been wasted upon them." Smirking for herself now, she had an aspiring idea in her mind. But that could be taken later, she thought as she cocked her head sideways in surprise.
"I speak no falsehoods,
Lady Watanuki, and all ancient titles has been merged by the Hungarian parliament since 1950s into the persons last name, very much I shame I say."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back