Ugh, Flowers

Lestat Styx

Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Curly 13 1/2 Inch Unyielding Ebony Wand with Acromantula Web Core
It was a beautiful day outside, and the Slytherin made his way outside, with a scowl on his face. Why could he not find Elysia when he needed her? He needed to know where the Ravenclaw common room was at in case he needed her in the future, but she might as well be locked up in there! Oh what in the hell was she doing in there? Surely, she was not making friends. No, he could not see her making friends. Lestat could make friends if he wanted, which he managed with Zared, but someone befriending Elysia made him feel a little on the protective side, while wondering how in the hell someone like her could associate with anyone other than family. Lestat did not know what to think, and he was positive that they were not going to get along if these things kept on. Lestat stomped on the grass as he made his way through the lawns, before stumbling onto some Hufflepuff girl enjoying the outdoors. Wondering if she would be a good target, Lestat crept through the lawn, pulling the hood over his head to look more intimidating. He suddenly approached her and barked, "What the hell are you doing, twerp?" He didn't know what she looked like from behind, but hopefully she would be someone fun to pick on.

The beginning of September meant it was Spring. September also meant school, and Yuki Arai was already enjoying being at Hogwarts in New Zealand. Sure it was a bit lonely being without her family. But Yuki had already met some lovely people in her House and she was sure they'd be best of friends soon. But Spring was Yuki's favorite season. Even if it still was a bit chilly, the sun was out and it a was glorious day, and Yuki couldn't bare to have to stay inside when there was sunshine, and trees, and most importantly flowers. The young Hufflepuff was sure that there were plenty flowers that the magical school had that she hadn't seen before. Especially as she was in a different country!
Already Yuki had found a handful of stunning flowers. She was sure that more flowers were to come, as it was only the beginning of the season, but she couldn't help herself. The young girl found a spot in the garden, amid the other plants and flowers, as she set to work. Yuki was humming to herself, a lullaby from home, while she twisted the wire, and started attaching the leaves. Yuki had only added on flower when she heard a voice behind her. The Hufflepuff turned to see a boy towering over her. She hadn't heard the term 'twerp' before, but from the tone of his voice, she was sure he wasn't being friendly. "I-I'm making a flower crown." She said softly, before standing up, and holding it out to the boy for him to see.

Lestat folded his arms across his chest, as she faced him. No doubt, she noticed that he was much bigger than her, thus he could hurt her. However, upon looking at her, he noticed that she had some sort of exotic beauty about her. Now that was nice. Really nice. Lestat thought nothing of it right now, and a smirk crossed over his lips. Maybe if she was pretty now, maybe she would be even more attractive if he could get her to cry. Lestat had his own reasons about it, but she held out the flower crowd before he wrinkled his nose in disgust. He raised his hand to slap it out of her hand, before he sneered, "That is the most disgusting thing I have ever laid my eyes on." Lestat rolled his eyes and he continued, "If you wanted to show me something awesome, you should have gutted a squirrel. Or showed me a cat's head. Those things are really nice." Then again, she was a girl. So, flowers must have been her thing.

Girls were so weird. He hissed, "Filthy mudbloods playing in the dirt. I guess they exist over in your native land. Who would have thought." Lestat raised an eyebrow to see if she would have some spunk in her to fight back. Perhaps if she did, he would have found someone interesting. He needed someone to butt heads with. He needed that somewhere in this school. He had to have the satisfaction of winning and having a rival, so to speak. But he doubted that this would have been the person that he could have that sort of deal with.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back