Two small birds

[color=9977bb]"I can't wait!" Lemina grinned, "I'm looking forward to it. I'd be really nervous if it was me though!" She smiled and twirled her hair around her finger.[/color]

Nina smiled as the younger girl tried to relate Nina's own feelings with hers. "I would hope so," Nina replied simply, there wasn't much else she could say. "Are you going to the Yule Ball?" Nina asked curiously.

Lemina sighed. "I suppose I might, alone though, of course." She gave a weak smile. "You?" She knew that Nina would be going, with somebody, definately. She was the TWC after all, and was really pretty.

"I suppose I have to, but I have to find someone that is willing to take me, I was sort of excited about this whole thing but I have been so busy with sewing, and getting in some time with Lily, I haven't been out all that much so someone can ask me to the ball, I was going to ask someone from Scotland but...." Nina trailed off when she realised how long winded her reply had actually been.

Lemina smiled, she could tell that Nina didn't really want to talk about it. Who's Lily again? Then she suddenly remembered it was her guitar, she had to try hard to supress a giggle.

Nina smiled as she noticed the girl was trying to stop herself from laughing, her contorted face made Nina want to laugh a little but she looked down at her gutair and made it seem that it needed tuning, which it didn't.

((Sorry, I keep meaning to reply to this, but I kept forgetting! :ph43r: I hope you don't mind, but I'm going to finish of this RP, it takes place like at the start of Y5 and this is already like second term xD))

Lemi blushed as she noticed Nina didn't reply. She sighed. "I suppose." Lemina glanced up at the sky. It was getting light and she had Transfiguration first thing today. Smiling, she turned to Nina, "I'm going to head up to the castle now, get some breakfast, then you know just get ready for class."

"Okay Bye." Nina said with a small wave.

[Good idea :D]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back