Two small birds

Nina Patrokov

OOC First Name
Alexis
Wand
Yellowheart with a mix of satinwood and a core of pixie dust.
Nina walked down to the forest after she had a chat with Asher with her guitar strap around her neck and she began to play a small lullabye she used to sing to her baby cousin. When she got in the forest she stopped playing briefly and looked for a comfortable spot to sit, then she saw one where she had been with Alex earlier that same day. Except she saw a rather large log and she took a seat there and started fingering another song. Then she STARTED TO SING it happily.

She was waitin' at the station
He was gettin' off the train
He didn't have a ticket so he had to run through the barriers, again.

Well the ticket inspector saw him rushin' through he said, girl you don't know how much I missed you
But
We better run
Cause I haven't got the funds to pay
This
Fine
She said
Fine

So they ran out of the station
And jumped onto a bus with
Two of yesterdays travel cards
And two bottles of bud
And he said you look well nice.

Well she was wearin' a skirt
And he thought she looked nice and
Yeah she didn't really care about
Anything else because she only
Wanted him to think that she looked nice
And he did

But he was lookin' at her yeah
All funny in the eye
She said c'mon boy
Tell me what you're thinkin' now
Don't be shy

He said alright I'll try

Well the stars up in the sky
And the leaves in the tree
All the broken bits that make you trip up and the grassy in between
All the matter in the world
Is how much that I like you

She said what?
He said let me try and explain again

Right birds can fly so high
And they can sh1t on your head
Yeah they can almost fly into your eye
And make you feel so scared
But when you look at them
And you see that they are beautiful

That's how I feel about you

And make you feel well scared

Yeah that's how I feel about you

She said what?
He said you
She said what are you talking about?
He said you

And make you feel so scared

And make you feel well scared

And that's how I feel about you

She said thanks I like you too
He said cool

Nina looked up and saw two small birds sitting across from her in a tree branch. Nina smiled at them warmly, despite her fear of birds.[/color]

[color=9977bb]Lemina was near the greenhouses, looking in at the plants. She heard some soft music coming from the forest. Is it like centaur's music? Or some first year? Or what? She was scared of the forest, her last visit hadn't gone too well, but she decided to go for it.

She followed the sound, and saw sitting a few metres ahead Nina, the TWT champion for HS, and fellow Hufflepuff. They'd only met once or twice, but Lemi wanted to get to know her better. She stood, waiting, just looking, not wanting to interupt the lullaby.

Then the song finished, she stood, watching and lost for words.[/color]

[The song is over... are you going to edit it?]

Nina watched as the birds flew out of the Forest then her gaze landed on a girl, she looked familar so Nina smiled unable to remember her name. Nina then said with a small smile, "Hello." Nina started to retune her guitar so she had something to do, while the girl was silent.

[Okay :D]

[color=9977bb]"Hey. Do you mind if I join you? If not, just say. That song was beautiful by the way." She smiled and moved closer to Nina, "Congrats on the Triwizard Tournament. Oh, and I'm Lemi by the way!" She grinned, ashamed at forgetting to introduce herself.[/color]

"Yeah sure," Nina said with a smile and when the girl said her name Nina said, "That's right I remember you, Hufflepuff right?" Nina bit her lip still a little embarresed that someone had heard her.

[color=9977bb]"Obviously Hufflepuff, the bestest house!" Lemina only said this as she knew that Nina was also a Hufflepuff, albiet from HS. [/color]

Nina smiled at the girl, and said, "Course." Then made a small pause and asked, "So what are you doing here?"

[color=9977bb]"Oh." Lemina had hoped this question would come up. I heard you singing! "Well I've been to the forest a few times in the past and thought I'd just come visit, since it's light. I love early mornings, especially here. In Scotland it's so dark at this time."[/color]

"It isn't all that dark in Scotland at this time," Nina said thinking of home, she missed HS and Ashley, Ferna and everyone else.

[Oh its fine...I didn't specify, its just I said that it was after the walk in the Forest with Alex, Noah and Asher and after Nina and ALex went to the lake.]

[color=9977bb]((Oh cool! Isn't it dark? In RL it's about the same time as on here, and it doesn't get light until about 7 or 8, depending on the weather.))

"Are you sure? I must be going dilussional after all my time in New Zealand. I'm from Scotland you see!" Lemi grinned, she knew which question would logically come next. Why she went to school in NZ if she lived in Scotland.[/color]

[I don't know where I am it becomes light around 5 in the morning :p not exactly pleasant on weekends such as this ]

"I don't know, back at Scotland I would spend more than enough time in the forests at this hour, the Professors don't care to check assuming all the students would be in their dorms." Nina explained then said, "Erm, I know this must be a bit of a cliche question but why do you come here?"

[color=9977bb]((I live in Edinburgh, but it doesn't really matter =P))

"Wow! I wish it was the same here! Lemi grinned. "I was scared to come to the forest for ages - like out of classes, of course. Then a few months ago I was on the lawns - at night, but I was pondering and had snug out of the castle - when I saw someone in the forest. As a prefect I came to check it out and then I just ended up getting drawn further in. After that I wasn't that scared any more, so I've come just to the edges a few times. It's really interesting and I love the change in scenery, it's so peaceful." She smiled, twirling her hair, "What about you?"[/color]

[Oh I read so many books that are set in Edinburgh, it sounds beautiful [And are you going to answer the second question?]]

"I love the scenary in the forests and I wanted to play, Lily somewhere where I could be away from Alex." Nina said blushing as she said his name. Then she bit her lip unsure if Lemi noticed it.

[color=9977bb]((What second question?))

"Is Lily you're guitar?" Lemina asked, slightly confused. She noticed something change in Nina, but couldn't put her finger on what it was.[/color]

["Erm, I know this must be a bit of a cliche question but why do you come here?"]

Nina nodded and said, "Yeah sorry, Lily is my guitar."

[color=9977bb](( I did =P The answers were kinda linked. "It's really interesting and I love the change in scenery, it's so peaceful."))

Lemina smiled, "You must play a lot. Are you good?" She grinned and thought of the last time she'd attempted playing the guitar. It was Blane's, and well, she hadn't done it too good![/color]

"Oh well I hope so," Nina said playfully, "I would have been jipped {sp?}." Nina smiled as she said this.

[color=9977bb]Lemi grinned. "How many people are actually here from HS?" She asked, wondering. She'd only seen a few, but they kind of blended in what with having similar uniforms.[/color]

"Hmm well theres, Alex, Asher, Noah, Bella, Saks, Macey and Maya." Nina said but when she said Alex's name she said it with love as she always did. "Oh and myself of course." Nina said as a foot note and smiled goofily. "So there is 8 of us." Nina said summing up her answer.

[color=9977bb]"Mostly girls then?" Lemina smiled, it seemed the same everywhere. Was there like a major shortage in the male population. "Prepared for the first task?" Lemi asked Nina, curious.[/color]

"There is almost more girls here than back in Scotland," Nina said with a smile. Nina nodded and said, "Yupp,"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back