Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Straight 12 Inch Swishy Rosewood Wand with Phoenix Tail Feather Core
@Annabeth Easterling

Elisabeth was late after half an hour for her to start ballet lessons, but she was unable to find her ballet shoes. They were supposed to be in the closet, only they weren't there and Elisabeth looked over her shoulder at the nurse. They were both like two drops of water. Rarely who was able to distinguish her even sometimes parents it was difficult if her clothes were the same. They also enjoyed making fun of others using their likeness. 'Anna, you didn't see my ballet shoes. I couldn't find them. ' she asked, then landed on the floor if she might have fallen under the bed when she took the bag outside.

And Anna was getting ready for her soccer training and she was just searching for her ball. Actually girls were as miracle of each other and not only in the look. Their characters were pretty similar too the biggest difference were their hobbies. Anna was into soccer and just sports where she can lay all her energy but Elisa was into valet and dancing.

"They are in my closet. Maria again got us wrong, have you seen my soccer ball?" she looked everywhere. "Please don't say that he took my ball again!" she just looked annoyed, their step brother Zachary aka Zach loved to play soccer with their dad and loved to play it with Anna's ball. Zach was Maria's kid from her first marriage and he was one year older then girls.

'' Why is she always wrong? The first letters of our names will really be sticker on the closet door.'' she refused with a smile on her face. '' I saw your ball at Zach's room door. The room had probably entered again while we were not here. '' Elisabeth went to her sister's closet and took out her ballet shoes. '' We must rebuke him. What do you say about that?'' she asked her sister, looking at Anna, they were like looking in her reflection.

"Maybe cause we look alike?" She laughed. "And because she probably gave them to Zach and you know him." Anna wasn't mad about it, she already get used to it. Not the first time. "I think I am going to hit him with that ball. Why he can't just get his own?" She said and went to his room to take ball. It was just next room and she heard Elizabeth's offer and looked confused. "If you want to plan something then I think we need to close our door." Anna said it and did it. "Any ideas?" Anna sat back on her bed, anyway dad still wasn't calling for them. They had a few minutes.

'' Yes, probably, but she has long been learning how to differentiate us. Mom and Dad can do it somehow.'' Elisa laughed, saying that it had been a habit for a long time, but the search for eternal treasures didn't seem funny. '' I can safely do that, I'll help hide my feet. He tore his own.'' she said, taking the skirt from the closet when she heard Anna say about closing the room. '' We can do that. If we hide all his belongings that are dear to him.'' Elisa closed the bag, then looks at the clock on the wall. My father was late, but they had to leave home in five minutes. '' We will be late if dad not hurry.''

"Not always." Anna answered and fell back in her bed and put her ball on her stomach. She already got used to Zach taking her ball but always wanted to hit him when he didn't put in place. "Zach knows that you don't have any reason to do that but I have." She put her hands behind her head while laying on the bed and tried to balance ball on her. "But you know, hiding his things I like more than idea about punching him. He deserves it." Anna stand up and holded on her elbows, and looked at Elisa. "He will make it right on time. As always."

Elisabeth nodded, as it was possible that her stepmother was not always confused, but it happened quite often. '' He had already taken my bike for the past few weeks. That's why I want to beat him too. '' She sat down on the edge of the bed, then started to feel nervous. '' We can do it, then we'll get home. Maria told her dad he wouldn't be home for a week because he went to his father's. '' They had time to hide everything, then watch from the corner as Zach would look for his belongings. '' If he has to hurry. I started to think that I would have to ride a bike if he didn't hurry. I can miss the ballet today. ''

"You know, we would not do it anyway. He is the only brother we have and we love him, and we are not violent. He is the only and the best brother for us." Anna got used to say "we" so many times because if you have twin who is same not only in look than there isn't any choice to don't get used to that. "I mean, we can do it like tomorrow? Today I am more interested to concentrate on training and so do you but tomorrow we won't have any training so we can do something like that. But let's don't hide to many of his ownings. What if we forget where we hide it?" Anna was the most sympatethic twin. She didn't want any to feel bad because of her and she knew that Zach won't be happy if they lose any of his stuff. "We will get right on the time. He is never late but we can help him get ready faster."

'' However, he can't let him take your ball either. So far, the only brother. He wants to hit him right now, no matter how much I love the message. You can't know how long we'll be in a threesome. '' Elisa, like her sister, used 'we' more often than 'I', because it was used to it. '' We can, but we'll see when I'll be home from ballet. We can write down where we hid each thing. '' Elisabeth could remember the same way, but she couldn't always remember if she had hidden something well. Maybe Zach will have a lesson on how to take their belongings without permission. '' Looks like Dad's very late this time. How do you think that? Do you think he's back from work? '' Elisa went to the mirror to pick up a bag with buckles and a comb, because after the ballet she would definitely let go of her hair.

"Yes, I even already know what I am going to give him on his birthday. Let's hope the only brother we will ever have, how can he change that fast? When we are around someone he is the most annoying brother, when we are alone he is the best brother ever. Of course, not always. In moments like these, he is annoying." Anna said. "That's a good idea too, but let's think about it later." And Anna would forget that they even hide something. That wasn't the best moment with her, she can forget something really easily. "Yes, he is home and he is here for a half a hour already. He was just doing his stuff. And now, get your skirt in the bag and straightener too, if there's necessary. Then at least you won't be able to say you've got to squeeze your skirt again." She stood up took her bag with boots and some other stuff for soccer, took her ball in hands and looked at Elisa. "Ready?"

"What will you give him?" I don't know. If one day he is not our only brother. '' Elisabeth said. '' Right. What you thought your mom come to the game and to my ballet? '' Customize the theme of a little girl remembered that mom promised to fulfill the promise of the game and the show. '' Well then, because it seems I put everything together ... I put them. I'll check for a minute. '' she checked the bag again, then closed it at the end, because everything was taken. '' Ready. '' took the bag from the bed and put it on his shoulder.

"Ball, of course. He need his own ball to play soccer with, maybe I would even give him this ball cause anyway dad promised he will buy a new one and if Zach likes this one that much. He will get it." At least she won't need to hide it somewhere in her shelf. "Mom? I think no, what she would do in New Zealand? But I can't wait for us to go to Denver again." Anna loved Denver and all America. "Ahh... Please, can we already go? I am bored." She didn't like staying in one place. "Yes, finally! Let's go." Anna almost ran out of room, she wanted to get to the training as fast as it's possible.

'' Let's hope he has a new ball to give you back. Why do you have to give him your ball? Thinking new will be better to play. '' She pulled a little sister on the tooth. Elisabeth knew he would play well with any ball. '' Yes, Mom. She mentioned earlier that there will be. Maybe we'll go to Denver this summer. '' Elisa liked Denver, she would love to go there this summer. '' Yes, we can. Hey, wait for me. '' Elisa ran after her sister.

"I will give him my old one, because I already will have new. So it would be used at least and we have a lot of memories with that ball. Remember us writing our names on it? They still hadn't fade away and yes, it will be already harder so it will be easier to play, it will be bigger and I am sure better." Anna answered, she loved soccer. "I hope so, but then it won't be for that long time as usually because new school." And she didn't has any problems with that. "Catch me if you can!" Anna laughed and then shout for her dad about going to car and jumped in the car.

OOCOut of Character:
Thank you!

'' I'd like to see him give him the old ball. I remember yes. I know you will play with any ball better than any boy. Play any of them. '' Elisa said, albeit the same, but she didn't like football as much as dancing. '' I don't know, maybe at the beginning of the summer, because the new school will have to buy a lot of things. '' She started running faster to catch the nurse and also sat next to Anna in a minute, waiting for Dad to come. and will be able to go to training.

Thank, you! ^_^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back