Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Lesbian
Wand
Curly 11 1/2 Inch Flexible Ivy Wand with Fairy Wing Core
The next person on Amber's list had gotten two yellow roses, and Amber was eager to deliver them. She knew this boy a little bit, since he was a first year too, but they had never talked. She did remember seeing him at the lake a few times, so she hoped that he would be there this time too.

She walked up to the lake, scanning the area carefully for the boy she was looking for. She held both roses with their cards in her hand. "Flavio?" She called out, hoping he was around here somewhere.

Flavio was in his usual duck feeding spot on the lakefront when he heard someone call his name. He turned around to see a familiar face from his classes and paused before walking to approach them. "Hello." He said, wondering why this person was calling to him however once he noticed the roses in her hand he realized. Kylie had been organizing something involving roses for Valentine's day, and this might be it. "Are those for me?" He asked the girl, a small smile creeping onto his features.
<i>
</i>

Amber was relieved to see that her hunch had been right. It would be a lot of work to track someone down in a castle as big as Hogwarts, and she had more roses to deliver.

"Hi!" She said brightly as she approached him. "I'm Amber, I think you're Flavio, right?" She was fairly sure she was right and held out the roses to him. "These two are for you."
Flavio,

Your rose is yellow like a duck.

From your big sister,
Pia.

Dear Flavio,
You're cuter than the ducks you feed. I hope you have a great Valentine's Day.
Love,
Kylie.

"I am Flavio." He said. "It is nice to meet you Amber." He then added, attempting to be polite despite his attention being fully captured by the roses. He wondered who they were from and what the notes said. As the roses were handed to him, he took them, then reading the notes and blushing. Pia's note was kind, but it was Kylie's note however that caused the blush. He read it over multiple times and smiled wider with every read. When he was finished taking it all in, he looked back towards Amber, saying "Thank you." and then asking "Have you delivered many roses?" To keep the conversation going. It was an unusual thing for Flavio to want to talk to someone who wasn't Rory in English for more than a few minutes but the notes put him in such a happy mood that he simply could not help himself.
<i>
</i>

"It's nice to meet you too!" Amber said, and she meant it. Flavio looked really nice, and the way he fed the ducks made her think he was probably a very sweet boy and a person she could be friends with. His shyness reminded her a little bit of Ainsley, which made her like him more. "I haven't, actually. The ones I gave you were my second and third." She held up a pink one. "This is the last one. I only had to do four. So many people are getting roses though! It's so much fun to see, they all seem so happy."

Flavio nodded as Amber answered his question. He was glad to have met her that day and equally as glad to have received such kind and thoughtful roses. "Four still sounds like many." Flavio said, impressed that Amber had signed up to deliver so many roses. He had considered signing up to deliver roses himself so he could impress Kylie but he refrained from doing so, thinking his limited English would do more harm than good. "I like that so any people are sending roses." He added, gaze returning to the two bright yellow roses he'd just received.
<i>
</i>

Amber smiled. "Well you had two, so it's really only three different people." She said happily. "It's sort of funny, I had all ravenclaws! Though you were the only one I recognized." She beamed. "It's fun though, you get to talk to new people and give them something nice."

She nodded in agreement, glancing back at the single rose left she had to deliver. "I like it too, it seems to make everyone really happy."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back