OOC First Name
Marga
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Too Young to Care
Wand
Knotted 11 1/2 Inch Swishy Cherry Wand with Hippogriff Feather Core
Corey was nearly done with his deliveries and it was just his luck that two of the last three roses he was delivering were going to the same person. Which for all he knew was a classmate. He didn't interact with said girl much, but he was pretty sure that she was Feli's housemate. And well, since Corey did not know how to get into Ravenclaw Tower, he figured that he'd just wait around outside the Charms classroom where he was sure that the Ravenclaws would be ending their class soon enough. As soon as a trickle of student started to come out, Corey began to call out attention. "Iris! You here? Iriiiiiiiis~!" the boy called out. He saw Feli pass by with a chuckle and wish him luck while he waited for the girl he was looking for.

Iris was heading out of the Charms classroom, tucking her book back into her bag as she walked out the door. She jumped when someone called her name, turning around in a circle before spotting the source of the noise. It was a boy in her year, a Hufflepuff. She was pretty sure he was good friends with Jenna. "Oh, hi Corey." She said hesitantly. "Can I help you?"

Corey grinned as he approached Iris and gave a friendly wave with his free hand while the other held a basket containing the roses. "I'm just here to deliver roses. And you happen to be one of the recipients," he said with a smile as he looked at the roses, searching for the ones for Iris. "How's Charms going?" he asked just to make conversation.

Iris noticed the roses only after he had pointed them out to her, then wondered how she had missed them. "Oh! How nice." She said, adjusting her bag while she waited for the rose. "Charms is going well, thank you. You had it last semester, right?" She asked him.

Corey nodded excitedly. Delivering roses was quite fun and he was pretty sure that he'd be doing it again next year. "Yes, I didn't do well all that much though. I have trouble studying," he said as he finally pulled out one yellow rose and presented it to Iris. "Here's one! And you still have one more!"

Thanks, for grates time together and i'm happy be your friend!

Iris gave the boy a sympathetic smile when he said he didn't do so well in his class. "Oh, I'm sorry. Maybe older students could help you?" She asked, trying to figure out how to help him. "Or... or you could ask Professor Kain for extra help? He seems nice." She took the rose from him and smiled, reading the note. She wasn't sure, but suspected it was from Jenna. She would have to ask her. "Thanks!"

Corey grimaced at the thought of asking the professor for help. He didn't do well with approaching older people except family. "I have a senpai helping me with my studies a little. But it's usually Misa and Feli that help me with studies since I usually have class with either of them," he said with a shrug as he pulled out another rose for Iris. "Another pretty rose for a pretty girl," he said with a grin as he handed her the second rose.
Have a wonderful valentines day little sister!
Mazikeen

Wrong van Houten :tut:

Iris was relieved to hear Corey had people to help him out. "Oh, Felicita?" She asked, assuming he meant her when he mentioned someone named Feli. "She's in Ravenclaw with me." She guessed Misa was a nickname for her twin sister, who Iris knew was in Gryffindor like Emma. She smiled as Corey gave her the rose with a sweet compliment. "Thank you." She said, sniffing it briefly before looking at the note. It was from Mazikeen, her little sister in Heta Omega. What a sweet gesture. "Lucky for you to get two for the same person." She said to Corey. "Do you have many left?"

Corey nodded as Iris knew Feli, it was no surprise though, since they were in the same house. They were also probably roommates, now that he thought about it. “Yep. She’s sort of a cousin,” he didn’t really know how to describe his relation to the Raven twins. They were Jai’s half-sisters and second cousins? And Jai was his cousin. Yeah, it was all pretty confusing. “I know right? And nope not really,” he said with a smile as he looked at the final rose he was to deliver. “The last one would be going to my roommate so it’s not going to be terribly hard to deliver.

Iris nodded when Corey said Felicita was a cousin of his. As someone with three siblings at the school, she knew what it was like to have family to rely on. It was pretty nice. "Oh, that's good." She said with a smile. "It's probably a lot of work. My brother signed up this year, but I decided not to. I think it would be difficult to find everyone." She barely knew all the names in her classes, let alone the older years. "But I admire you for doing it." She added quickly.

"I suppose, but I don't mind," Corey said with a shrug. It was kinda difficult to locate people in such a large castle, but he also figured quickly how to do those he didn't know at all. "I guess I got lucky that I knew most of my deliveries. But shouting in the Great Hall tends to catch people's attention so it all worked out," he said with a large grin. That had been quite a ruckus he created considering he didn't know how to pronounce the recipient's name but he eventually managed. "Anyways, I should probably get going and deliver this."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back