Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Leo <3
Wand
Knotted 15 Inch, Sturdy Blackthorn wand with Phoenix Tail Feather Core
Elizabeth was excited for this evening, she would sneak out of their common room to meet with Lucas in the Forbidden Forest. The feeling that she got to sneak out was incredible. The young rebel was ready for another adventure this time The Forbidden Forest. And well yeah the name said it, it was FORBIDDEN but Elizabeth just didn't care. She loved to do things that she wasn't supposed to do, it gave her adreline and a amazing feeling. So this was the moment were it all went about, she really didn't need to get caught so than it was all over. Elizabeth was fast and quiet and made her way out, and run towards the forest with her wand in her hand.
'' Oh hell yeah!'' she said to herself. The young Gryffindor looked at the dark forest if she saw something. She and Lucas didn't listen at all to what Kingsley said in the Meeting at the beginning of the year, to stay out of the Forest or any other trouble. While looking around if she saw Lucas already she waited with a big smile on her face, this was going to be awesomeee!

Lucas had spent a lot of time in the forbidden forest in his first year, despite getting caught every time, despite the warning by Professor Kingsley at the beginning of the semester to stay out of the forest, Lucas planned to spend just as much time in the forest in his second year. It was early in the semester and Lucas had already planned to head out to the forest, this time he would be taking Elizabeth along. Lucas had only really spent anytime with her with Aaron and Zara around, so he was looking forward to getting to know her one on one. Lucas was waiting at the opening to the forest when he noticed Elizabeth making her way towards him. He stepped out of the shadows so she would easily be able to spot him. When she was close enough he approached her with a big grin on her face, "Lizzy, glad you were able to sneak out,"

Elizabeth had not been into the Forest yet, she had discovered many rooms into the Castle and now it was time for the Forest. She heard from Aaron that Lucas was already been there, and ofcourse he was, he was just trouble. But Elizabeth only knew Lucas from Aaron but now they would catch up together. From what she heard and saw he was the kind of person were Elizabeth was going to be very good friends with. So when she heard some footsteps she turned around and saw Lucas coming out of the dark. When Lucas was close enough she smiled bright to him. '' Hey Luc, glad that you are not here with Kingsley.'' She said smiling. Because well it hadn't been very good if Kingsley or any other Professor would catch them. Not that it won't stop Elizabeth, because she wasn't afraid of older ones she just wanted to do her thing. And to explore things, and do pranks. Those were the things that she liked and will do. She looked at the forest and sighted. '' So should we go? I've heard you know your way around here.'' the brunette said teasing.

Lucas laughed when Elizabeth said she was glad that he had not shown up with Kingsley, "You almost surprised, I mean I know I spent a lot of time with her last year but we are not joined at the hip you know," He laughed again. To him at least it was funny how much time he spent in Professor Kingsley's office the previous year. What had made it even more fun was that a lot of that time had been shared with Aaron, he was just glad his best friend never seemed to mind spending so much time in their head of houses office. When Elizabeth mentioned that he might know his way around the forest he gave her a quizzical look. "I don't know what you're talking about Liz, I have never set foot in the forest in my life," He winked at her. "But yes, lets go,"

Elizabeth laughed about the way how Lucas reacted. He was really funny and it seemed like he had the same humor as she had. She understood why Aaron liked Lucas so much, they were very close friends and now she saw with her own eyes why. '' I've heard yes, you are quite famous around here. Or at least with the second years. '' she said smiling towards Lucas. She hadn't been caught yet and she was happy about it, she did a good job with not being in trouble yet. But she was really looking forward to go on adventures with Aaron and Lucas, that seemed like a good idea. The young Gryffindor wasn't afraid of much, she wasn't afraid of getting in trouble.

She waited with entering the forest until he was playing the innocent part, and she smiled again. '' Ah, when you give me a puppy look. I will almost believe it..'' she responded at him. She nodded and took the leading by entering the Forbidden Forest. Now it was really getting started, and Elizabeth was curious what she was gonna find here. She turned around and looked at Lucas. '' What did you guys find here already?'' she said while leaning on a tree.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back