Sigurd Rumblehorn

the wandering bookworm
OOC First Name
Steven H
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Wand
Knotted 12 Inch Flexible Pine Wand with Kelpie Hair Core
Sigurd had been close enough to the garden before to already know that it was magnificent, but actually walking right up and entering it for the first time he was speechless. His family all loved and cared greatly for plants, and Sigurd had always had a deep appreciation for plant life, but he had never seen anything quite like the Hogwarts garden.

He looked over at his new exploring companion, Clara "Wow, this place is incredible!" He began to wander slowly down the path so he could take everything in. He could see that the place was ginormous, and he wanted to see it all.

The school space was infinitely spacious and admirable. Clara put her hands in her pocket as they both left the castle. Clara smiled and she definitely had to write letters to her brothers. ''Garden looks so nice. Are you wild puch club?'' She asked the boy with curios smile

"Yeah, I joined the Wild Patch Club. How about you?" Sigurd couldn't wait until the club meetings would begin, he was pretty sure the WPC had their own special area of the gardens and this wasn't it, but on top of Herbology lessons, Sigurd was utterly thrilled at how much opportunity there was to be outside and work with plants at Hogwarts. Sigurd kept wandering along the path, staying close to Clara so that he could point out different details he'd notice to her. "Oh wow, look!" There was even a small stream running through the gardens, with a small bridge. "Imagine having something like this in your back yard! "

Last edited:
"Me to! I love so much wild puch club and take care of flower, tree and garden" Clara always was happy take care of nature and she was lucky be Heta Omega club with her best friend Evan. "That look realy good. Summer looks so much bettet, i think" Clara smiled Sig and she was hear his asking about garden. " That would be a perfect look! So, where are you from?" Clara asked the boy.

"I'm from Blenheim, in the South Island. How about you?" Sigurd knelt down to inspect an especially delicate looking plant up close. "I can't believe mum or dad never told me how amazing this garden is." His whole family was in the business of herbs, teas and spices, and his aunts kept a few flower beds in the backyard, so he was surprised no one had mentioned the wonderful garden to him. He couldn't wait to write home and tell his brother and his cousin all about it, they would appreciate it very much and it would give them something to get excited about as they both waited to start Hogwarts in just under a year. As the pair chatted he continue to check out different plants, comparing and admiring the venation of the leaves and stopping to sniff different flowers. "I can't wait to start club meetings. I wonder what we'll get to do. Do you like Herbology?"

''That cool, I'm not only one who is far from home. I'm from Ireland and city is Cork.'' Ravenclaw girl answered to him and walk around and looked this nice garden and dreamed write her brothers a letter and tell him about this magical place. '' Why? Are you parents muggle? My mom tell me about this place. She was from Hufflepuff house. '' Clara wanted know a little more about him.

''Me to! Oh, yes i love herbology and you? Clara smiled to him.

When Clara asked if his parents were muggles, Sigurd shook his head, a little confused. "No, they're not muggles. They were both Ravenclaws. They've told me all about the castle and the grounds, and I knew there was a garden but I never imagined this." Sigurd looked back at Clara and shrugged "I guess I just expected a few overgrown shrubs and some vines and stuff, maybe some creepy old statues or something. This is way better than anything I'd anticipated."

Sigurd decided to collect a few loose leaves from the ground, maybe his family would appreciate some gifts from the Hogwarts Garden, pressed and dried in his next letter home. "Herbology is one of my favourite classes." He answered Clara.

"I'm sorry i just wanted kbow a littme morr about you. "Yes, garden looks so good but if you are intersting about gardens our somethink like that, you should go wild puch club. " Clara smiled Sig and looked the beutiful garden and she was enyoi talk with him. " Realy? I wss thinking to. So, what you think? We can be friends?" Clara always wanted find new and good friends.. "Great!" Clara smiled to him and she was happy she was no only one who loved Herbology.

"I wonder when the first meeting will be." Sigurd had been looking forward to beginning Wild Patch Club. He looked over and smiled at Clara again "Sure, we're friends! If you like exploring and gardening and studying, we've already got heaps in common! What else do you like to do?" Sigurd asked curiously.

''You read my mind. I think to about first meeting. I think mayby wild puch club take care with flowers our tree.'' She was thinking loud and mayby she finaly agree with her self about that idea. ''Great! I'm next cooker and i always make good eclairs. I love fashion and good looking and read books. You?'' Clara all day wanted tell him more what she like, but she told him more important things about her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back