OOC First Name
Zach
Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Straight
Can we have a Profile Field for people to include their Twitter username is, just like we have one for Skype?

Possibly.
Though, at the same time, I don't want to overload on the custom profile fields.

What do other members think? Is it worth it?

I don't use twitter much but when I did, I had that 'stamp' thing you could get, in a spoiler.
I wont use the field, most likely.

Well I am absolutely addicted to twitter so I would ise it! (I was actually going to suggest it myself xD ) and Olivia would use it (she's in auzzie so can't reply herself :p )

Weeeeeee! Zach the Drunkard suggested this? LOL.
Anyway, yep, this is a good idea for all twitter addicts like me. :p

I suppose the question is less 'do you like Twitter' and more 'Do you think a Twitter Profile Field (to input your username/link to twitter profile) which would only be visible on profile pages would be useful/helpful?'
For instance, most people on HNZ don't have an AIM screen name but it is a default field.

I myself think it's just overloading the profile fields.
However that is just my opinion. I'm going with a No vote.

I don't think it's necessary given that we have the HNZ hash tag and lists to find other members on Twitter. I mean, I would use it, but I personally don't think it's needed. ;)

well in my opinion I think it would be nice to have a twitter profile field because the members of HNZ may know the other sides of the other members that they interacting with (plus there would ba a possibility of more followers LOL) and besides when a twitter profile field is placed it would be optional therefore it won't be necessary for everybody to put their twitter url's if they dont want to.,so I guess its okay. (peace)

Alright, personal likes/dislikes for Twitter aside - I figure more people use Twitter on this board than do AIM or Skype, and yet both are options (Skype being one we added ourselves).
So the Twitter field has been added. :)

Thank you for your suggestion. ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back