Jess S
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Wand
Curly 10 1/2 Inch Sturdy Sycamore Wand with Meteorite Dust Core
ID number: #107470

Allison had gone to the doctor that morning. She'd been feeling under the weather for a while now. She'd thought it was just a stubborn cold or something. What she had learned, however, had absolutely shocked her. She'd wondered around town for a while, trying to wrap her head around the news, before eventually returning to the apartment she shared with her boyfriend.

Allison walked in, taking off her jacket and setting her purse down. "Thomas?" Allison called, slipping out of her shoes before padding into the living room and looking around. "Love, are you home?" She called again, running a hand through her hair. She wasn't sure how he was going to react, and she had to admit she was nervous.

Thomas had gone to the store in the morning to buy products because there was almost nothing in the refrigerator. When he came back to the apartment, he put everything in the refrigerator and then went to his studio to record some songs on a disc, which he could take to the recording studio. The door to the studio was open to hear his girlfriend come.

It was halfway through when Thomas heard his girlfriend's voice asking if he was home. "Yes, I'm home," he said as he walked out of the studio and met her. "Hello, my dear heart," he said, approaching Allison and kissing her.

Rooms in the apartment.
Living room
Bedroom
Recording studio
Kitchen

Last edited:
Allison couldn't shake her worry, kissing him back easily. "Hey, love," Allison reached for his hands, looking distracted. "I, ah... we need to talk, Thomas," She spoke gently, moving over to sit on the footstool in the living room, covering her stomach with the blanket. "I, um... I just got back from the doctor..." Allison peeked up at Thomas. Deciding to just jump right into it, Allison let out a breath. "Thomas, I'm pregnant."

Thomas noticed that she was anxious and distracted as she reached for his hand, but there was only a slight touch that he didn't get a grip on Allison's palm. He followed the girl and sat down in front of her on the small couch. "From the doctor? What happened?" he asked, but it didn't take long for her to answer. Allison said she was pregnant, Thomas looked at her with surprised eyes and stood up. "Pregnant? When did it happen because I was trying to be very careful. In what month are you?" he asked, still shocked by the news.

Allison twisted her hands in her lap. "Three, four months," She replied softly. "It- they say I got pregnant sometime around April." She told him, biting her lip nervously. "I... Thomas, I'm scared," Her voice broke and she looked up to him, tears in her eyes.

Thomas put his hands behind his back and walked slowly to the window, then turned to Allison when he heard which month she was. He sighed heavily because he realized it had happened in April for some of those days when they had decided to spend time in solitude far away from everyone and even for exactly where it happened he was completely safe. ''Believe me I'm scared too. Alli, but that's too early. What are you going to do?'' He approached her and squatted next to her, receiving the girl's hand in her palm.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back