Alternate RP Twists and Turns (Continued)

This is a roleplay outside of the site's canon.

Allison Beckett

Queen Shark

OOC First Name
Jess S
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Wand
Curly 10 1/2 Inch Sturdy Sycamore Wand with Meteorite Dust Core
Continued from here

Allison bit her lip, squeezing his hand in hers. "I... I'm keeping it." She spoke softly, taking a deep breath and looking away for a brief second before looking back to him. "I know it's yours. And I know I want to do this." She bit her lip, before dropping her gaze to their hands. "I... I'm doing this with or without you." She spoke softly. "I want you with me on this, Thomas, but- I know this is a lot." She peeked up to him, her heart twisting a bit. She wasn't sure what he was going to do, she knew this was a bit of a mess.

Thomas let go of the girl's hand and stood up. He was definitely not ready for a baby when he didn't know how to tell Allison. "Are you absolutely sure you want to keep it?" he asked to be sure of her decision. There were not even two thoughts that it was his child, so to Alli's said child is she did not answer anything. Thomas went to the window again, turning his back on Allison and letting him talk, then turned to face the girl. "Alli, I'm with you on this, but I'm not sure we're ready for a baby. It's going to make a big difference in our lives." he said because it was also their lives waiting for big changes.

Allisons back stiffened, and she clasped her hands together tightly. "Yes." She told him. "We have my father. I can drop out of school. It will be tough, sure, but we can do this. I think we can, at least. I'll figure out how to make it work." She stood. "I'm scared, Thomas... I know what the right thing to do is, but... I'm scared," She looked to him, her eyes brimming with tears.

Thomas became more and more aware that he was not ready to become a father at such an early age. He looked at Allison's great surprise because he knew the importance of education. ''By no means will you leave school. Of course we have your father, but I hope I will be my father and stepmother. Maybe we can. I have no doubt you will think about it," he said. Thomas took a deep breath. "I'm scared, too. Alli, I'm not ready to become a father. It's really too fast." he said openly, because it was.

Allie sighed, running her hand through her hair. His words didn't help. She stood, feeling on edge already. "I know that, Thomas. But whither we like it or not, this is happening. I'm not ready either, but who is? No one is ever ready for this sort of thing." She started pacing. "We- I can figure this out. I will. Nothing is impossible if you set your mind to it, right?" She asked absently, putting a hand to her chin, her mind starting to race as she thought of the things they'd need. "We all got a bit of an inheritance when mother passed- not a lot, but enough to help. And if it comes down to it I just have to tell Asher, he'd take care of everything," She nodded, looking to Thomas.

Thomas couldn't just tell his sweetheart that he didn't want children any time soon because he had so many plans that a child could just upset. ''I don't understand at all how this could have happened. Your father may not like it and so will school. You know that you have to finish school. I am not ready to leave university now and raise a child. Honey, you know how important this is to me. It's impossible, but have you thought about how it will be next and we will deal with everything further,'' he said, as the anxiety began to suffocate and he was short of breath. ''That legacy may not be enough for us for a long time, because we will need to buy everything a child needs. Asher? What do you want to tell him?'' he asked, feeling unable to breathe anymore.

Allison bristled at his words. "Fine! If you're so sure that you don't want to deal with this, then who needs you!" She summoned over her bag, tossing it over her shoulder. "My dad will be absolutely thrilled. He loves kids, he'll gladly babysit as long as we need. And Asher worships me and Addy, he'd pay for anything we needed." She stormed over to the door, throwing it open. "I'm going to my dads, enjoy your stupid apartment and your stupid life!" She snapped, walking out and slamming the door behind her.

Thomas couldn't hold his anger any longer. ''No, I don't want any of it. Maybe you don't need me at all. Because you decided everything for both of us.'' he shouted at her in anger. "Then run to your father, if you are so sure that he will help you. Well then go, but then don't run back to me.'' he refused, because he really thought, because if Allsion goes out the door, there will be no way back. ''Go...'' he watched her leave and did not run after her, but simply took the guitar and left the apartment, where he did not appear for a couple of weeks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back