OOC First Name
Jess S
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Wand
Curly 10 1/2 Inch Sturdy Sycamore Wand with Meteorite Dust Core
Allison was glad she had her sister still. She missed Thomas, especially at the events. She felt alright though, so she dressed up to go to the ball with Addy since her boyfriend was doing something else. Allie kept her nose out of it, too preoccupied with her own thoughts. She looked around as they came in, admiring the decorations. "I like the fog," she told Addy.

Addy was a little sad she hadn't been able to come with Augustus, but that was alright. She thought she met his eyes from across the room as she came in and gave him a smile. How did he always manage to look so handsome? But she brushed aside the thought and turned to look to her sister. "Did you know that shadows are cast through fog in three dimensions?" She asked. "And you could have had Casper paint your face too, it only took him a few hours to do mine."

Noticing the twins standing not too far away from him, Stan walked over toward them, flapping his wings as he got closer. ''Did you know that bats can consume up to twelve hundred mosquitoes an hour?'' He asked, jokingly mocking Addison. Although his costume covered his face as well, he was pretty sure that they would recognise his voice and know immediately who he was. ''Nice to see that the two of you are finally embracing the fact that you are twins,'' Stan said as he was checking out their costumes.

Allison couldn't help the bright smile as a familiar voice broke in. She turned, immediately stealing one of his arms. "Did you know that's an improvement on your face?" She retorted, smiling at the two of them. "Our dates happen to be busy. Addy's had to agree to trade tonight for the dances so his bestie will stop crashing their dates." She sighed dramatically.

Addison lit up when Stan appeared, taking his other arm and leaning her head on his shoulder. "Allie, don't be mean to him," She chided. "I like your costume. Did daddy buy it for you?" She asked Stan, already enjoying this feast a lot more with her family. "Should we go get some snacks?"

Stan chuckled softly at Addison's comment. They had known each other long enough to know that Allison's retort was far from mean, and that if she actually wanted to be mean, she would have just punched him for making fun of Addison's mannerisms. He cringed slightly when Addison called Abner 'daddy', thinking that they were old enough these days to stick with 'dad' or simply 'pa'. ''Abner gave me the money to buy it myself,'' the boy told her. ''Apparently, he did not know what costume to send me.'' Which was probably for the best, he was seventeen now after all. ''You can join me then, I did not bring anyone to the feast. Snacks sound wonderful,'' And so he let the twins lead him towards the snack table.

Last edited:
Allison rolled her eyes at her sister. "Addy, you sound like you're six. Just call him pops or something," She tugged on Stanis' arm, trying to lead them towards the snacks. "I don't know about you two but I am starving." She pouted, trying to slide through the crowd, stumbling a bit as someone knocked into her and catching Stanis' arm again to keep her balance.

Addy rolled her eyes in turn at her siblings. "I think its cute," She retorted. She liked it, to her it fit their father. He was soft and sweet. She followed Allie towards the snack table. "Oh, look, Casper," She was distracted easily. She waved towards him. "It looks like Linden and his sister." Addy smiled. "That's nice, I'm glad he's being more social again." She turned her head back in time just to see Allie stumble. "Careful," She fretted gently.

Stan smirked when it seemed that Allison was agreeing with him on how they should address their father these days. Knowing Addison, however, she was probably going to keep calling Abner 'daddy'. He turned his head when Addison spotted Casper and waved along with her, noticing the people that were keeping him company. It had come as quite a surprise when Professor Kingsley approached him at the beginning of the semester with the announcement that he would have to share the cavern with another werewolf. He'd been even more surprised to learn that this other werewolf was the girl he had met the night Allison and he went to look for Casper. Stan only looked away from Tara when he thought that Allison noticed him staring at Casper's new friend. He wasn't particularly hungry but would gladly keep them company. ''So, anything interesting happen today?'' he asked the two of them.

Allison reached the snacks table first. She grabbed a drink, cradling it as she perused the snacks. "The baby is... confusing me," She told the two of them. "Active, I think, they'll kick me on one side then I swear they'll kick on the other a few moments later. I don't feel them shift. Maybe they're just hitting me too," She chuckled. "I'm really sore." She peeked at Stanis. "Hope you're ready to chase after some crazy active toddler, uncle bat boy," She teased him, knocking her hip into his.

Addy shrugged at Stans question. She wasn't the interesting one in their family, she'd mostly just read today. She picked up a cookie, loitering near her siblings and letting her eyes wonder again to try and find Augustus. He looked particularly handsome tonight. While she understood that he wanted to spend the night with his friend, she did miss him. She stepped a little closer to Stan, reaching out for his hand. "What about you? How are you today?" She asked him.

Stan smiled weakly when Allison mentioned that the baby was kicking her every so often. He still wasn't quite sure what to think of his best friend being pregnant and all. They were very young still and he often wondered if she and her boyfriend had thought it through. He didn't dare to say anything against it, though, as she was now more than ever prone to hit him. The mood swings definitely weren't a positive. "My day was okay," Stan replied. "Classes are fun, as usual," he added with a hint of sarcasm in his voice. He caught himself glancing in Caspers direction every so often, which he tried to hide from the twins by adjusting the head piece of hos costume. "Why aren't you with your friend?" he asked Addison.

Allison picked up a cookie, numming on it happily. "Since Augustus was busy I asked Addy to keep me company. We might head back to the student lounge soon, it's been taking me forever to get up the stairs," She retorted simply. "You coming, too?" She asked him, loading a plate with goodies.

Addy raised a brow. "You're a sarcastic bat tonight." She retorted easily, glancing to Allison. "Allie, do you really need so many sweets? They aren't good for you, you know." She fretted lightly, stepping closer. "We could stop by the kitchens and get some berries if you wanted."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back